Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Funny Quotes On Coffee And Memes For Coffee Lovers

Last Updated On: 2021-05-25T15:10:50Z
Are you looking for coffee funny quotes? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of funny quotes on coffee and good night messages for him

“May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.”-Anonymous

“Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!”-Anonymous

“Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.”-Earl Wilson

“A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.”-Alfred Renyi

“Why did the hipster burn his tongue? Because he drank his coffee before it was cool.”-Barista Life

“Coffee helps me maintain my ‘never killed anyone streak.’”-Anonymous

“I put coffee in my coffee.”-Anonymous

“The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.”-Anonymous

”I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.”-Lewis Black

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
funny quotes on coffee
”If you are not coffee, chocolate or bacon, I’m going to need you to go away.”-Anonymous

“When my blood runs black as the moonless night, and my heartbeat sounds as the Warriors march, only then may you say, I’ve had enough coffee.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
funny quotes on coffee
“You should know that before 10 am, no matter what the question is, my answer is always coffee.”-Anonymous

“Sometimes I go hours without drinking coffee…it’s called sleeping.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
funny quotes on coffee
“It’s strange how drinking cups of water seems impossible but 8 cups of coffee go down like a chubby kid on a see-saw.”-Anonymous

“Life without coffee is like something without something…sorry, I haven’t had any coffee yet.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
funny quotes on coffee
“I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you.”-Jac Vanek

“If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.”-Abraham Lincoln

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
funny quotes on coffee
“Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?”-Jean Kerr

“Without coffee, nothing gets written. Period.”-Nancy Kress

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
funny quotes on coffee
“My coffee machine is the most beautiful person in the world to me.”-Anonymous

“Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
coffee funny quotes
“Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee.”-Anonymous

“7 days without coffee makes one WEAK.-Anonymous

“I’m going to start measuring the complexity of coding tasks in coffee cups. This was a five-espresso algorithm.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
coffee funny quotes
“Doctors found traces of blood in my coffee stream.”-Anonymous

every morning, i long to hold you. i need you, i want you, i have to have you. your warmth, your smell, your taste...oh coffee, i love you.

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
coffee funny quotes
people who say i'm hard to shop for, must have forgotten where to buy coffee.

monday, one day that lasts 50% longer than any other and requires 100% more coffee.

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
coffee funny quotes
when people say “you don't need coffee to wake up." yeah? and you don't need a hose to put out a fire, but it helps.

why hasn't someone invented an alarm clock that just hands you a cup of coffee in the morning?

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
coffee funny quotes
i may not cry over spilled milk but. i'll lose my freakin' mind over spilled coffee.

don't underestimate yourself. you can do hard things. like making coffee in the morning before you've had any coffee.

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
coffee funny quotes
coffee. you have no idea how much i need a cup in the morning.

love how coffee tricks me into thinking i'm in a good mood for thirsty minutes.

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
coffee funny quotes
if you feel the need to point out that i look tired, the least you could do is buy me a coffee.

“I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without it.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
“SYS Not Found: User startup disabled.”-Anonymous

“Drink coffee and pretend to know what you’re doing.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
“My birthstone is a coffee bean.”-Anonymous

“I’m holding a cup of coffee, so yeah, I’m pretty busy.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
“Coffee, because adulting is hard.”-Anonymous

“Coffee owns me, and I’m fine with that.”-Anonymous

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
“As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?”-Cassandra Clare

“Some of the world’s most effective thoughts happen over a brew of morning’s coffee”

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
“Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.”-David Letterman

“I would rather suffer from coffee than be senseless.”-Napoleon Bonaparte

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
“Coffee is a language in itself”-Jackie Chan

“I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community.”-Howard Schultz

funny quotes on coffee and coffee funny quotes
“People don’t stop eating, and they don’t stop drinking coffee.”-Magic Johnson

“When traveling with someone, take large dose of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.”-Helen Hayes

“Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.”-Stephanie Piro

“Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.”-Justina Chen

“It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.”-Donna A. Favors

“The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.”-James Mackintosh

“If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.”-Abraham Lincoln

“I could smell myself awake with that coffee.”-Jaesse Tyler

“Coffee first. Schemes later.”-Leanna Renee Hieber

“The second cup of coffee is never as good as the first.”-Theodore Roosevelt

“Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.”-Fran Drescher

some days, i just drink my coffee straight from the pot. don't judge. we all do whatever it takes to stay out of prison.

life status: currently holding it together with one pot of coffee.

when i said i was cleaning, i meant i was polishing off a pot of coffee.

“I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.”-Carly Simon

“I can’t imagine a day without coffee. I can’t imagine!”-Howard Schultz

“The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.”-Oliver Wendell Holmes

“Coffee is good for talent, but genius wants prayer.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.”Thomas Jefferson

“If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning.”-Mae West

“Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second.”-Edward Abbey

“Coffee is a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your older self.”-Terry Pratchett

“Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.”-Anne Morrow Lindbergh

“Coffee is the common man’s gold, and like gold, it brings to every person the feeling of luxury and nobility.”-Sheik-Abd-al-Kadir

“lack coffee must be strong and very hot; if strong coffee does not agree with you, do not drink black coffee. And if you do not drink black coffee, do not drink any coffee at all.”-Andre Simon

“Coffee was a food in that house, not a drink.”-Patricia Hampl

“A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray.”-Marcia Carrington

“No coffee can be good in the mouth that does not first send a sweet offering of odor to the nostrils.”-Henry Ward Beecher

“Coffee in England always tastes like a chemistry experiment.”-Agatha Christie

“I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.”-Lewis Black

“I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.”-Terri Guillemets

“The coffee was so strong it snarled as it lurched out of the pot.”-Betty MacDonald

“Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of goat.”-Johann Sebastian Bach

“Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.”-Alphonse Allais

“Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.”-David Lynch

“I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.”-Clark Gable

“I think if I were a woman I’d wear coffee as a perfume.”-John William Van Druten

“Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.”-Earl Wilson

“No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for Before Coffee.”-Cherise Sinclair

“I don’t see the point in caffeine without coffee. Or coffee without caffeine, for that matter.”-Robyn Schneider

“Given enough coffee I could rule the world.”-Terry Pratchett

funny good morning quotes for best friend
funny friendship quotes short
funny inspirational quotes for friends
funny quotes about love and relationships
“There’s nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee.”-Rian Aditia

“It turned out people truly did cry into their coffee cups.”-Jodi Picoult

“The coffee is prepared in such a way that it makes those who drink it witty: at least there is not a single soul who, on quitting the house, does not believe himself four times wittier that when he entered it.”-Charles de Secondat Montesquieu

“Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical.”-Jonathan Swift

“Coffee is the best medicine.” – Anonymous

“But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. New York has great water for coffee.” – David Lynch

“To me, the smell of fresh–made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.”- Hugh Jackman

“It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.” – Donna A. Favors

Hope you enjoyed these awesome funny quotes on coffee. Please Don’t forget to share coffee funny quotes to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of funny fathers day quotes as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Diary Android App