Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Funny Being Single Quotes With Funny Being Single Memes

Last Updated On: 2021-04-17T08:05:17Z
Are you looking for funny being single quotes? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of being single funny quotes memes and love messages for boyfriend long distance.
“I’m not Single & Alone…I’m Independent & Available Until I find my Equal !!”

“Being single is not always a curse. Sometimes it is a blessing because you don’t have to worry about being disappointed.”

“Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove to others and yourself that you can still stand”

“OK Christmas time is here now where is the hot guy and the mistletoe :D”

“feels like walking up to someone and kissing them just for the hell of it.”

“needs to get away from here for a while. Don’t care where, just need to get away to sort myself, my life, and my head out..”

“Being single doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve.”

“I’m not picky, I just have standards”

“I know for damn sure what love is… cause bet your ass the last mother F..bad..er showed me EVERYTHING IT’S NOT!

“Being single doesn’t mean nobody wanted you. It means you’re only taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.”

“Everyone always says “You need to get a boyfriend! It’s great having a boyfriend!” then I say “Its even better not suffering heart break”. Single ladies rock.”

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
“I’m single but if you would like to change that like this status.”

“I have an empty hand for someone to hold. I have an empty heart for someone to fill. I have an empty spot for someone to take.” » Devon Foley

“I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.”

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
“I’m single. You’re single. You like me. I like you. Am I missing something?”

“If you are not happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life first, then share it.”

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
“I’m single because i am saving myself for someone who deserves me.”

“I’m only single because out of all the men out there I just haven’t met one brave enough to take me on or who can handle me, but you are welcome to try.”

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
“Totally single, totally free, totally happy, TOTALLY SATISFIED..”

“Girl, you can search the whole universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love than you are yourself, and you won’t find such person anywhere.”

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
“Dear heart, please fall in love only when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.”

“The awkward moment when you’re that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single.”

“I love it when my boyfriend tells me how much he loves me.” Me: “I love it when my microwave tells me my food is ready.”

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
“Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.” » Michael Douglas

“I hate that feeling when everyone around me is in a relationship and I’m awkwardly sitting there like… I love my dog.”

“I’m tired of hearing ‘There are plenty of fish in the sea’! Who wants a fish?? They’re slimy and they smell!!”

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
“Facebook should change “single” to “riding solo””

Wanted by many but taken by none ;P

Single? No, I am just in Relation ship with FREEDOM.

Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
Single...anybody wanna change that? :]

Trust me, this time baby. I'll be bulletproof!

Being single doesn't mean you're weak... It means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve.

If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next.

No, I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
funny being single quotes
Don't be a woman who needs a man... Be the woman a man needs... Because every woman is worth fighting for... But not every man is worth you...

You can never be happy as someone's other half unless you can be happy as a whole all on your own. ;)

1 Universe, 8 planets, 192 countries, 180497 islands, 85 seas, more than 7 billion people. And I'm still single!

Single is SINGLE and loving every single moment of it!!!

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
Sometimes i wish i wasn't single but then again being single is awesome cause I isn't let tin a stupid idiot guy let(me go for) ever

Single is not Single & Alone...I'm Independent & Available ;-) Until I find my Equal !!

Single does not necessarily mean loneliness and to have a relationship does not always mean being happy.

Stay single until someone special actually compliments you in a way that it makes it better to not be alone. If it is not, then it's not worth it.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
I'm not single because I don't pray for love. I'm single because I don't play around with love.

It's not that I can't stop being single, it's that I haven't found anyone that's been up to the challenge.

Dear heart, please fall in love only when you're ready, not when you're lonely.

Single ladies remember: U are not a side item, an appetizer, or an after-dinner dessert. U are the WHOLE MEAL or no deal!

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
Single is single and now taking applications if u think Ur suitable 4 the job apply ere lol

it seems romance is dead these days so therefore I am happy staying single until someone proves me wrong!!

I want a Guy that makes me laugh everyday makes me smile and loves me for who i am Is that 2 much 2 ask for

What would you say if i asked you out? Put this as your status an see what people say. .

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
Wishes people didn't think that single parent means desperate for sex... it doesn't!!

Single is single and you're gonna have to be down right AWESOME if you're gonna change it!

Flirting is a habit for those who are single; it is their way of saying I am free. But for those who are committed, it is their way of saying I am bored.

Some people are settling down, some people are just plain settling but I refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
I have a empty hand for someone to hold. I have an empty heart for someone to fill. I have an empty spot for someone to take. -Devon Foley

I just wish one guy could prove me wrong and be different from all the rest. But that's as impossible as nailing jello to a tree

I'm single because i am saving myself for someone who deserves me.

Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.

Guys are like parking spots... all the good ones are taken, but all the free ones are handicapped.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
Looking for that boy who deserves the key to my heart

I know for damn sure what love is... cause bet your ass the last mother F..bad..er showed me EVERYTHING IT'S NOT!

Being single doesn't mean nobody wanted you. It means you're only taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

Being single isn't all that bad. You eat when you want...sleep when you want...go where you want when you want. What more could you want?!? Oh, yeah...that!

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
totally single, totally free, totally happy, TOTALLY SATISFIED ..

I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky, I'm feeling good tonight, finally doing me and it feels so right.

loves being single because you can flirt with anyone you god damn please ;)

Being single is not always a curse. Sometimes it is a blessing because you don't have to worry about being disappointed.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
I'm only single because out of all the men out there I just haven't met one brave enough to take me on or who can handle me, but you are welcome to try.

I don't consider myself.. 'SINGLE & ALONE' I consider myself ' INDEPENDENT & AVAILABLE'.. =] , so if your "SINGLE" i am "AVAILABLE" ;)

I may be single and I may not have a million comments on my profile and pictures but at least I have fun and don't have to worry about hiding who I really am (:

I'm not single. . . I'm riding solo and loving it!

funny inspirational quotes for friends

funny thing about love quotes

funny quotes about love and relationships

funny good morning quotes for friends


I'm not really single. I'm dating myself. I Take myself out to eat. I buy myself clothes. I Love me. I'm awesome.

SINGLE Isn't a status. but it s a word that describes a person who is strong enough to Live and enjoy Life Without depending on others.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
Just because I'm single doesn't mean I sleep alone....I share the other half of the bed with the pile of laundry I'm too lazy to put away.

People keep telling me that the right person will come along.. Honestly, I think mine got hit by a truck.

People ask me. "Why are you single? You're attractive. intelligent and creative My reply is. "i'm overqualified."

They keep saying the right person will come along. I think mine got hit by a truck.

being single funny quotes and funny being single quotes memes
being single funny quotes
Doing something weird and thinking "this is why I'm single"

getting into a relationship may seem like a good idea but so was getting on the titanic and look what happened there.

being single for a long period of time is dangerous. once you see now peaceful it is, you don’t even want to deal with people.

Stop asking why I’m still single. I don’t ask why you’re still married.

I’m not single. I’m in a long distance relationship, because my boyfriend lives in the future.

Advantages of being Single: - You get the whole bed - No need to share food - Freedom to choose - You can fart anytime!

Being single doesn't mean no one wants you. It means God is still busy writing your love story.

A mam without a woman is a bachelor. a woman without a man is a genius.

If your are single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. a better you will attract a better next.

If you want to change the world, do it while you are single. Once you're MARRIED you can't even change the T.V channel.

That awkward moment when you're that one friend who always gives relationship advice, but is still single.

Sometimes I m Single Means I m Drama Free Less Stressed and I Refuse to Settle for Less.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome funny being single quotes. Please Don’t forget to share being single funny quotes memes to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of funny quotes to make friends laugh as well.