Sunday, January 1, 2017

Valentine's Day Wishes and Messages With Images

Last Updated On: 2023-01-03T02:10:07Z
Valentine's Day is a special occasion to express your love and affection to your significant other. It's a time to celebrate the bond of love and to let your partner know how much they mean to you. If you're struggling to find the right words to express your feelings, here are some ideas for Valentine's Day wishes and messages that you can use: Valentine's Day Wishes: Love is best feeling in this world so friends share your feelings towards your beloved on this Valentines day by sensing wishes. Here is Best collection of Valentine's Day Messages:

"Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life. You make every day better just by being in it. I love you more than words can say."

"You are the most amazing person I have ever met, and I am so lucky to have you by my side. Happy Valentine's Day, my love."

"Every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure. You are the most wonderful partner anyone could ask for. Happy Valentine's Day."

"You are my best friend, my soulmate, and the love of my life. I can't imagine a day without you by my side. Happy Valentine's Day, my darling."

"Thank you for always being there for me, for making me laugh, and for loving me unconditionally. You are my everything. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Your love is the light that guides me through the darkness, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Happy Valentine's Day, my sweetheart."

"I love you more and more every day, and I am so thankful to have you as my partner. Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life."

"You bring joy and happiness to every day, and I am so grateful to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day, my love."

"I am so lucky to have you by my side, and I am grateful for every moment we spend together. Happy Valentine's Day, my dearest."

"Your love is the most precious gift in my life, and I am so thankful to have you as my partner. Happy Valentine's Day, my love."


Love surrounds us like light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.

Its does sounds funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much i love you, i will keep kissing you forever and ever.

A day without you in my life will never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.

You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want to come on too strong—use one of these cheesy pick-up lines to make your valentine smile.

If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus FINE.”

never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!

The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.

I wish my Valentine won’t run on batteries.

While with the women it‘s vice versa: love them a lot and don‘t even try to understand them. Happy Valentine’s day!

You keep the fire in my heart burning steadily, lover.

You wipe away tears and hold me when I have fear. You are everything I need, my Valentine dear.

If I were to sit back and watch our love story on a movie screen, it would be certain that it would be my favorite movie ever.
Valentine's Day Messages

You know that I am not perfect but you make me feel perfect and beautiful in every way. Thank you.

Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Love day, while men name it as extortion day.

Valentine Day Quotes

Love is not blind - it simply enables one to see things others fail to see."

Valentine Day Messages

You may give without loving, but cannot love without giving."

It wouldn't be my move," Jace agreed. "First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order.”

No matter how love sick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along.

I’m not addicted to texting, I’m addicted to the person I’m texting.

Valentine's Day Wishes and Messages

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – By John Lennon

There is no day like today for telling you how I feel. I’m crazy for you!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Valentine Day SMS

On this special day, I want to say thank you! Thank you for always making me feel like a Princess, for being my best friend and for being the best man a woman could ever wish to have by her side. Happy Valentine's Day to the man of my dreams!

You seem to have come out straight from the fairytales that I used to read as a little girl! So romantic, so sweet and loving. Thank you for always surprising me! Happy Valentine's Day to the most amazing man ever!

Joy comes in many forms - family, career, ambitions and achievements, but the source of all my joy is having a wonderful man like you in my life. Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope these ideas for Valentine's Day wishes and messages help inspire you to express your love and affection to your partner.
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.

iam a great believer in fate and destiny. It was fate that I met you and destiny to be with you.

I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.

Valentines Day Wishes

Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in

Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always. Happy Valentine’s Day.

The day I saw you, the world stood still, baby I love you and always will, although I smile and seem carefree, no-one could love you more than me. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.

To my wonderful husband, I give and promise YOU, ALL of MY LOVE, for ALL of MY LIFE!!! You are my fairytale come true. I love you VERY MUCH!!!

If you need to cry; I will be your shoulder. If you need to laugh; I will be your smile. If you need a friend; I will be myself!

I miss you and I realize that i have told u this many times but i feel i can’t ever say it enough, i can’t wait to see you and hold you in my arms again, kiss you.

One day Love met Friendship… Love asked: “Why does one need friendship if love exists?” Friendship replied: “To put smiles on faces where you leave tears.” Wish you love and luck

Love Proposal Messages

Teddy Day sms

Teddy Day Quotes

Cute Valentine Day Quotes and Messages

Sweet Valentines Day Quotes

Hope you enjoyed these valentines day quotes. Please Don’t forget to share Valentine's Day Messages to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of cute valentine day quotes as well.