Saturday, December 31, 2016

Rose Day Messages and Wishes With Images

Last Updated On: 2023-01-03T02:05:37Z
Rose Day is a day celebrated on February 7th in many countries around the world. It is a day to express love and affection to those around us, and one of the most popular ways to do so is by giving a rose or a bouquet of roses. If you're looking for some inspiration for Rose Day messages to send to your loved ones, here are a few ideas:

Roses are red, violets are blue, I can't imagine my life without you. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"A rose for the one who makes my life sweet and complete. Happy Rose Day, my darling."

"Roses are a symbol of love, and you are the love of my life. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"The beauty of a rose reminds me of the beauty of our love. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"A rose for the one who fills my days with joy and happiness. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Roses are a symbol of the love and passion that burns within my heart for you. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Every time I see a rose, I am reminded of the love we share. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Roses are a symbol of the beauty and strength of our love. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"A rose for the one who makes my heart skip a beat. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Roses are a symbol of the depth and richness of our love. Happy Rose Day, my love."

You know what, nothing can replace you from my life. You are my reason to live. Happy rose day!

"Happy Rose Day to the person who brings love and light into my life. Thank you for being my everything."

"A rose for the one who makes every day feel like Valentine's Day. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Roses are a symbol of the beauty and grace that you bring into my life. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Every time I see a rose, I am reminded of the joy and happiness that you bring into my life. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"A rose for the one who makes my heart sing with love and appreciation. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Roses are a symbol of the love and respect that I have for you. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Every time I see a rose, I am reminded of the countless ways that you have shown me love and support. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"A rose for the one who makes my life feel like a beautiful garden full of love and happiness. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"Roses are a symbol of the enduring strength and beauty of our love. Happy Rose Day, my love."

"A rose for the one who makes my heart feel full and my soul feel content. Happy Rose Day, my love."

I just want to ask my pretty pink rose to be mine red rose for life whom I will love ever and forever. Happy rose day my love!

The one who is very precious to me more than my life now. I want to wish him a very happy rose day!

My Love, my life, my friend, my best friend, my companion, my life partner, my everything. I am your pink rose, you are my red rose. Happy rose day.

Since you came in my life, my life became so beautiful. And I think I achieved all in my life. Thanks to make my life filled with beautiful colors. Happy rose day!

Happy Rose Day Images

Love is life I heard, you made my life beautiful. It would be new story for everyone to tell. Happy rose day.

Rose day messages

My life was very dull without you, but a rose like you who came in my life with lots of colours filled my life with true colours. Happy rose day!

My first love, my partner for life. Happy rose day my pretty wife!

Since you came in my life, my home become so beautiful. My life is so different with you which I enjoy every day. Yes! My wife you are my rose for life. Happy rose day!

I am really lucky to have a companion and a friend like you. A rose for my love. Happy rose day!

I haven't met me until I met you. My lucky charm happy rose day.

My life is yours for the rest of your life. I will complete you on every step of your life. Happy rose day my love.

You are my first and last love. Happy rose day my husband. :)

Being with you makes me more beautiful and happy person. Happy rose day my husband.

Papa, you gave me first chocolate and gave me first dress of my life. Happy rose day to my dearest papa!

Dad, you are my first inspiration of my life. My first teacher. Happy rose day dad!

You made me learn how to walk and see the different colours of life. Happy rose day pa!

Happy Rose Day Quotes, Messages, images

My father, I want to have a husband who can fill my requirements like you, who can protect me and do care like you do. My first man of my life. My papa happy rose day!

Papa one day I will make you proud. Happy rose day!

I know papa you have lot of expectations from me. I will give all the comfort of your life. And will be your right hand forever. Happy rose day pa!

My dreams start with your dreams. Pa I want to fulfill them all. Happy rose day!

My papa, first inspiration of my life. I wish I could be like you a little. Happy rose day pa!

I could never know what is life with fun and masti until I would not have you. My partner in crime. Happy rose day!

You have stolen all the chocolates I used to hide from you. Still you are my best buddy. Happy rose day my bro!

You are my reason to be in this planet cause without you I was alone. Thanks for being my friend and my family. Happy rose day!

Happy Rose Day Quotes

You always protected me from Jerks, my savior my first god gifted friend. Happy rose day!

My barbie doll, a friend from God as a gift. Happy rose day!

My younger/elder sister, with you I am complete. Just be with me forever. Happy rose day.

A pink gift from god to me. Happy rose day to my cute sister!

My beautiful sister, with you my life is more beautiful. Just be with me forever. Happy rose day!

Until I met you , I didn't know the definition of friendship. Thanks for being in my life. Happy rose day!

You are my reason to believe that how much this life can be happening. Happy rose day!

My best companion who taught me to live my life and my partner of crime. Happy rose day!

Happy Rose Day  Wishes Images

Life is set , jab we met. Happy rose day besty!

I spent my whole day with you all. So wish you a very happy rose day to my second family.

My life could become dull if I could not have people like you around me. Happy rose day!

My people, all I m if happening because of you all. Happy rose day.

My together smiling people. I love you all. Happy rose day.

Best Valentines Day Quotes

The Promise of a New Day

Kiss Day Quotes

Love Proposal Messages

Happy Teddy Day Quotes & Messages

Hope you enjoyed these red rose valentines day messages. Please Don’t forget to share Rose Day Messages and Wishes to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of text messages for valentines day as well.