Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy Valentines Day Messages and Wishes With Images

Last Updated On: 2018-12-19T17:33:31Z
Are you looking for Happy Valentine's Day Messages: The 14th of February 201- (Valentine’s Day 2019) is a very important day that will be celebrated around the world and the whole world will turn romantically red. People love to use SMS/Text Messages as a means to send Happy Valentine’s Messages, and Whatever you plan to do for Valentine’s Day, you will be faced with finding the right words to express your feelings and Don’t forget to check out our list of happy valentines day images.

💑 A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.

💑 A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.

💑 As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.

💑 Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.

💑 Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

💑 Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!

💑 You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.

💑 Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!

💑 Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.

💑 I wish God gives me birth hundred times only to be your lover forever.
Happy Valentines Day Messages

💑 I wish to die before you, so that I can write your name on each star. Let the world see you mean the world to me.

💑 I would have been incomplete without your love; it’s you who makes me whole.

💑 I’m happy to be your Valentine, but not as happy as I am to have you as my Girlfriend every day.

Valentine's Day message

💑 If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that… I love you.

💑 If I have life, it should be with you, if I have to die, I should die before you!

💑 If I tried to write all the things that I like about you in this card, I’d run out of room. Here are a few of my favorite things: (write all the things you like about her).

Valentines day wishes for girlfriend

💑 If staying in your heart is a prison, I would accept to be sentenced for life.

💑 If you ask me how much I love you, count the stars! It is as countless and endless like them!

💑 If you ask me when shall I stop loving you, ask my heart when will it stop beating?

💑 I’m glad you have me as your boyfriend, because now I know you’ll be loved the way you should be for Valentine’s
Day
.

💑 It is love when we think about each other every single moment despite being miles apart. We resides in each other’s heart.

Happy Valentines Day Quotes

💑 It’s a long day but I know I will be fine with your touching care, Be there when I come back because I feel so lost when you are not around.

💑 Last night I matched every star with a reason for loving you. I ran out of stars because my love is countless.

💑 Let these words touch your eyes, let these feelings touch your soul; let this love touch your heart.

💑 Life without your love is like a tree without any fruit.

man crush monday quotes

happy wednesday funny images

christmas gifs

tuesday morning sayings

💑 Like everybody who is not in love, he thought one chose the person to be loved after endless deliberations and on the basis of particular qualities or advantages. – Marcel Proust

💑 Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind. – Bob Phillips

💑 Love is sweet when it is new and sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it is with you, you seduce me, so I’m falling into you can’t you see.

💑 Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. – Michael Leunig

💑 Loving you is like breathing-so essential and important to remain alive.

💑 Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

💑 My days seem to be as dark as night without you. Your love brings sunlight to my heart- my sweetheart.

💑 My heart beats taking your name and it beats because you stay there.

💑 My Love is sweet when it is new, sweeter when it is true and sweetest when it’s with you. I love you.

💑 Our love is like a romance movie, but the best part is that it never ends. Happy Valentine’s day!

💑 Small things that you do makes my heart fill with joys.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome Happy Valentines Day Messages. Please Don’t forget to share Romantic Valentine's Day Love Wishes to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of hello sunday morning quotes as well.