Sunday, December 17, 2017

Cute Love Saying and Quotes You Should Say To Your Love

Last Updated On: 2017-12-17T10:00:37Z
Some of these cute love quotes were said by the ones who experienced the feeling of love, hundreds of years before us, while the others are from the new generation guys (people who are living with us). Get the best love sayings by email : CLICK HERE

Cute Love Quotes and Sayings

I should have said this from the start, I wanted you to know how amazed I feel right now.

You are the epitome of a guy, the one that beats all the others by at least a hundred points.

I never knew you can look like that, like you care for the things that you do, how it happen.

You make me believe in fairytales again, that is what I like about you my love.

If you promise me that you will never ever change, I promise I will keep on loving your forever.

There is no need to change, I will just be here for you, loving you always.

I will be patient for you, I will wait for you, I will stay for you, I will be here for you always.

Let me love you, let me show you that I truly care about you and how you feel.

I hope you know how much I care about you and how much I miss you right now.

I wish I was beside you, I wish I was the one with you right now but times separates us.

I was scared that I would get hurt, afraid of getting left behind but you saved me, my love.

You are the sweetest thing I had ever laid my eyes upon and that is why I truly love you so.

There is no chance that I will ever stop loving you because I am solely yours, forever.
Cute Love Sayings, If i tell you i love you, can i keep forever

In this world we live in, it is so hard to know who is telling the truth anymore, so hard.

Beautiful Sayings About Love

best love sayings, As we grow older we accept that fairy-tales are not true. However for some reason you make you think otherwise.
As we grow older we accept that fairy-tales are not true. However for some reason you make you think otherwise.

cute i love you sayings, I promise to stand by your side forever and forever. I promise to love you just this way till my last breath. I love you a lot.
I promise to stand by your side forever and forever. I promise to love you just this way till my last breath. I love you a lot.

cute love quotes and sayings, Hearing your name makes me blush, talking to you makes me smile, thinking about you makes me dream and missing you makes me cry.
Hearing your name makes me blush, talking to you makes me smile, thinking about you makes me dream and missing you makes me cry.

cute love quotes sayings, I can't even imagine myself with anyone else but you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I can't even imagine myself with anyone else but you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

cute love sayings for him, I am not weak any more. Baby you are my strength. As long as you are with me, nothing in this world can shake me. I love you.
I am not weak any more. Baby you are my strength. As long as you are with me, nothing in this world can shake me. I love you.

Famous Sayings About Love

cute sayings about love, Can you see the smile on my lips? You are the one who put it there!
Can you see the smile on my lips? You are the one who put it there!

famous sayings about love, Being with you it feels so right You make my each day so bright The things I share with you are mine Its only worth the time The love that I can see in your eyes Is like my strength in life!
Being with you it feels so right You make my each day so bright The things I share with you are mine Its only worth the time The love that I can see in your eyes Is like my strength in life!

inspirational love sayings, I didn't find you first, nor did you find me first. God found both of us first for each other.
I didn't find you first, nor did you find me first. God found both of us first for each other.

inspirational sayings about love, I wonder what would it be like if you knew that you are the reason for my smile.
I wonder what would it be like if you knew that you are the reason for my smile.

love images and sayings, I have finally found my Prince Charming, so what if I had to kiss a few frogs on the way!
I have finally found my Prince Charming, so what if I had to kiss a few frogs on the way!

Inspirational Love Sayings

I love you like I have loved no one else. I love you like no one else can ever love you. And I will love you like this forever as long as I live.
I love you like I have loved no one else. I love you like no one else can ever love you. And I will love you like this forever as long as I live.

love pics and sayings, Hey cutie-pie, you are the one I love the most.
Hey cutie-pie, you are the one I love the most.

pictures of love sayings, Hey you know what you need to stop being so adorable in life Yes you because I cant't take my eyes off you I am sure of the frame of mind That says that I so very love you!
Hey you know what you need to stop being so adorable in life Yes you because I cant't take my eyes off you I am sure of the frame of mind That says that I so very love you!

romantic love sayings, I can't set take my eyes of you I can't look at anything else Why do you have to be so cute As it's impossible to ignore you when you come in front Guess that is love for sure! So very pure!
I can't set take my eyes of you I can't look at anything else Why do you have to be so cute As it's impossible to ignore you when you come in front Guess that is love for sure! So very pure!

sayings about love and life, Always be close to someone who can make you happy And be closer to someone who can't be happy without you That will be the true love in your life That would be your destiny!
Always be close to someone who can make you happy And be closer to someone who can't be happy without you That will be the true love in your life That would be your destiny!

sayings of love, When you are with me I find myself happy. When you go away, my happiness goes with you. You are everything I want baby. You are my life. I love you.
When you are with me I find myself happy. When you go away, my happiness goes with you. You are everything I want baby. You are my life. I love you.

short love quotes and sayings, Please promise me that you will never leave me. Without you I will die
Please promise me that you will never leave me. Without you I will die.

short love sayings, I don't know what is life without you. I am mighty glad that God gave you to me.
I don't know what is life without you. I am mighty glad that God gave you to me.

sweet love sayings, Will you promise to hold my hand forever? Will you promise to love me just the way you do as long as I live?
Will you promise to hold my hand forever? Will you promise to love me just the way you do as long as I live?

true love sayings, You are the one I dream about whenever I sleep. You are the one I have always loved and will love forever.
You are the one I dream about whenever I sleep. You are the one I have always loved and will love forever.

Short Love Quotes and Sayings

love Funny Quotes

Short Love Quotes and Sayings

Short Love Sayings

Romantic Love Sayings

Hope you enjoyed these beautiful sayings about love. Please Don’t forget to share cute love quotes and sayings to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of cute love quotes and sayings as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App