Friday, May 12, 2017

Short Quotes About Love, with Images, Pictures

Last Updated On: 2017-05-12T10:11:46Z
Short quotes of love: Amazing Love Quotes & Images updated Daily! 1000's of the best short love quotes with images! Share the love with friends or when you meet new people! Below you will find our collection of short quotes about love, These are some of the short romantic love quotes and lines we have ever read in YA lit. Have one to add? Share it with us in the comments below! Here is a list of the top 100 collection of short quotes of love

We love because it’s the only true adventure.Nikki Giovanni

It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.Vladimir Nabokov

Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.― Unknown
HIS LOVE Roared Louder Than her Demons
We accept the love we think we deserve.Stephen Chbosky

Love harder than any pain you’ve ever felt.― Unknown

Love loves to love love.James Joyce

Love is friendship set on fire.Jeremy Taylor

I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home.Dorothy L. Sayers

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.Arthur Rubinstein

Love is never wrong.Melissa Etheridge
Your name is my favorite word.

We love the things we love for what they are.Robert Frost

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.Max Muller

Love harder than any pain you’ve ever felt.

Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.― Unknown

I love you a lottle, its like a little but a lot.Unknown

You have no idea how fast my heart beats, when i see you,

The giving of love is an education in itself.Eleanor Roosevelt

Speak low, if you speak love.William Shakespeare

If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse

If you love it enough, anything will talk with you.George Washington Carver

Where there is love there is life.Mahatma Gandhi

When my eyes meet yours I get this over whelming emotion I can't put into words

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.William Shakespeare

Love is a game that two can play and both win.Eva Gabor

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne

Loving you never was an option – it was necessity.― Unknown

Your love is all I need to feel complete.― Unknown

There is more pleasure in loving than in being beloved.Thomas Fuller

Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to.― Tammy Wynette

If music be the food of love, play on.William Shakespeare

Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to.Tammy Wynette

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make. Paul McCartney

If i would choose between breathing and loving you, i would use my last breath to say "i love you"

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Lucille Ball

I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.

We are shaped and fashioned by what we love. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. A. A. Milne

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Rumi

I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. Leo Christopher

Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all. Ernest Hemingway

“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do”   ― PelĂ©

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. Morrie Schwartz

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. Bette Davis

The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. Woody Allen

The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie.

Love is a better teacher than duty. Albert Einstein

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.Oprah Winfrey

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.― Max Muller

If I know what love is, it is because of you. Herman Hesse

You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Oscar Wilde

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Ingrid Bergman

All that you are is all that i'll ever need -ed sheeran

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. Friedrich Nietzsche

I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.

Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.

We are most alive when we’re in love. John Updike

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Angelita Lim

I Don't Believe in Magic,  The Young Boy Said, The Old Man Smiled, 'You Will, When You See Her'

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. Plato

Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. Andre Breton

Loving you was one of the best decisions of my life.

There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. Leo Christopher

You make my heart smile

When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before. Blaise Pascal

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

Love is a game that two can play and both win.― Eva Gabor

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. Vincent Van Gogh

You are the poem I never know how to write and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell. - Tyler Khott Gregson

I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.

You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. Julia Roberts

My favorite place in all the world is next to you,

Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused. Paulo Coelho

We are shaped and fashioned by those we love. Geothe

The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself.

Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. Leo Buscaglia

There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you "i love you"

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. Sophocles

i love you for all that you are all that you have been and all you're yet to be.

Love does not dominate; it cultivates. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Love is so short, forgetting is so long. Pablo Neruda

When i walk into a room full of people, i always look for you first.

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. T. Tolis

7 billions miles and yours is my favorite.

Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. Khalil Gibran

We accept the love we think we deserve.― Stephen Chbosky

Sometimes, we fail to remember how to take good care of our relationship with our partners, especially if you have been together for years. The spark is gone, some say, or you don’t know anymore if he likes you. But in order for you to ignite your relationship, you have to exert your best efforts. Be there for him, even if it just means sending a short love quote, Hope you enjoyed these awesome short quotes about love, Please Don’t forget to share short quotes of love to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes about heartbreak as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App