Monday, August 28, 2017

47 Short Love Quotes with Beautiful Images

Last Updated On: 2017-08-28T11:24:28Z
Following are the best love quotes for facebook status update. Read every single one very carefully and chose one for your own facebook or Whatsapp status. We assure you that you will get maximum likes, comments and shares on your update, the worst thing about love is that; it cannot be expressed in words. We have therefore compiled the best love quotes of all times, that will definitely help you to express your feelings in terms of words.

When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it’s a text message from you….

This distance between us could never stop me from loving you

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

Love is made by trust, respect, and caring.

I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?

one should love someone till he receives PAIN.

I love you more today than yesterday but I love you less today than I will tomorrow….

Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

Now you know …… No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

I love you and you love me. That’s all we’ll ever need.
When you have standards people call it attitude and when you need love they find it fun to break your heart.
Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning!

You Have No Idea How Much You Make Me Smile.

It hurts to have u in my heart when i want you in my arms.

Dream about me, Trust in me, Hold me always, Love me forever!

feels like half of me is missing and i hate this feeling :O(

Sometimes love doesn’t last.

Unconditional love isn’t a weakness. Its a strength that will lead you forever!

Wishes somethings had a ‘L O V E’ button!

I’m naked and starting without you 😉

If ever you forget ill tell you again, I love you forever. because you're my best friend.

We accept the love we think we deserve..

I’ll always love you. Until my heart stops beating.

Love is being stupid together.

If you really LOVE her, you wouldn’t be afraid to tell the whole world.

♥ True love doesn’t have a happy ending. It has NO ending ♥.

I’m touching you, but you can’t feel, i scream at you, but you can’t hear.

All you need is love.

Everyone has the right to envy me because I have you.

I hope someday you too can find love without loneliness.

Love is always the answer.

You are the keeper of my heart love is like 2 dollar bills hard to find but it exist.

Every day, Every hour, Every minute, and Every second. I cant stop Thinking of You!

Love Quotes Poster.

True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

To say ‘I love you’ one must first be able to say the ‘I.’

I love you tenderly totally tragically.

One of the reasons WHY I Love You IS because You Make Me Smile For No Reason….

I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind and therefore is winged cupid painted blind.

I love you not because I need you BUT I need you because I LOVE YOU.

We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.

I love you 365 days of the year.

The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.

Confucius says Love one another. If it doesn’t work, just interchange the last two words.

I love you to the moon and back.

I can’t make you love me but you can’t keep me from loving you.

I carry your heart inside my heart You are my soul mate I will always belong to you.

I love everything about you.

Every girl has a chance to meet her prince. It’s just up to her to realize he’s the one.

I don’t need a knight in shining armor.. I have my country boy and that’s even better.

Love makes everything better.

whenever i think about you i get butterflies.

I Love you because no one else in the world can make me feel the way you do.

Love is missing someone whenever, you're part , but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

I must be the luckiest girl ever because I have such an awesome boyfriend!!

My boyfriend is so freaking AWESOME!!!

Love what you do.

Love your boyfriend while u can cause they wont always be there.

Since I met you I smile more, laugh easier and sleep less.

You are loved.

i love how its so easy for you to put a smile on my face 🙂 .

You and me Love.

I blush when I talk to you,i smile when i see you,I get butterfly’s when we kiss.

I have no reson for loving understanding of how this love works. all the know is that i feel for you with the entirety of my heart and mind.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome i love you quotes for him or her. Please Don’t forget to share short and sad love quotes to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes about heartbreak as well.