Saturday, October 15, 2016

Love Messages For Him or Her

Last Updated On: 2016-12-29T20:21:15Z
Love Messages: Here are the collections of interesting and unforgettable love Quotes that will forever inspire you

➦ 1). Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.

➦ 2). Sometimes we go out of our way to make someone love us in return, but suddenly fate intervenes and says “oops, wrong person”.

➦ 3). If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it

➦ 4). Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.

➦ 5). Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning.

➦ 6). I am sick of women who love me. Women who hate me are much more interesting:)

➦ 7). A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Romantic Love Messages, Love Quotes

➦ 8). I love to do the things the censors won’t pass.

➦ 9). Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.

➦ 10). True love has a habit of coming back.

➦ 11). A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.

Romantic Love Messages

➦ 12). 2 Things can change a women’s mood- 1) I love you 2) 50% Discount.

➦ 13). Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.

➦ 14). Love is sweet, When its New. But it is sweeter when its true.

➦ 15). Love the neighbour. But don’t get caught.

Love Message for Girlfriend

➦ 16). I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

➦ 17). I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.

➦ 18). A life without love is like a year without summer.

➦ 19). If you never get your heart broken you’ll never learn to love.

➦ 20). If you love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind not to the heart.

➦ 21). I don’t know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.

➦ 23). Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

➦ 24). There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness

➦ 25). Love has no limits.

Love Messages for Boyfriend

➦ 26). Love comfort like sunshine after rain.

➦ 27). Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.

➦ 28). If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

➦ 29). No one is going to love you, if you don’t love yourself.

➦ 30). I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

➦ 31). Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.

➦ 32). Give a man love, and he will be happy for a time. teach a man how to love, and he will have joy through all eternity. James Wilcox

Short Love messages

➦ 33). First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.

➦ 34). I’ve convinced everyone else that I don’t like you and that I don’t love you anymore. Now all I need to do is convince myself.

➦ 35). Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that’s not true, every time i hear your voice I fall in Love all over again.

➦ Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!

Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable

➦ Whether we are together or apart, you are first in my thoughts, the first in my heart

➦ You can’t find love. Love is something that finds you

➦ I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her

➦ There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever

➦ Every morning is nature's way of giving me one more chance to kiss your loving heart and to make you happy!

Please Don’t forget to share Sweet Love Messages to your Friends and family member.