Friday, October 14, 2016

One Liner Whatsapp Status

Last Updated On: 2016-12-28T15:48:22Z
whatsapp status: Here is the list of Top 50 Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas in English. This time we have collected Super Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas for you in English. You can share this whatsapp status collection with your friends. Also, you can pick your favorite Whatsapp Status for your profile status bar.. Stay Super Cool!

➦ 1). And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

➦ 2). Dear math please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

➦ 3). When nothing seems right….go left!!

➦ 4). If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.

➦ 5). The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. – harry Golden

➦ 6). Think twice before you speak, you’d be able to say something more Insulting.

➦ 7). Do it today or regret IT TOMORROW.  

➦ 8). Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.

➦ 9). Without ME, it’s just AWESO.

➦ 10). You can’t start the next chapter of your life. If you keep re-reading the last one.

➦ 11). If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it

➦ 12). If I was meant to be controlled i would have came with a remote.

➦ 13). Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed.

Short Status for Whatsapp

➦ 14). I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

➦ 15). All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.

➦ 16). Having one child makes you a parent, having two makes you a referee.

➦ 17). AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.

➦ 18). I love my six packs so much; I protect it with a layer of fat.  

➦ 19). I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED

➦ 20). I don’t know what makes you so dumb, But it really works.

➦ 21). The road to success is always under construction.

➦ 22). There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.

➦ 23). No one rises suddenly in the World, Not Even the Sun.

➦ 24). I don’t make mistakes, I date them.

➦ 25). I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

Latest Whatsapp Status Quotes in English

➦ 26). Action should culminate in wisdom.

➦ 27). The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

➦ 28). Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

➦ 29). Etc= End of thinking Capacity.

Whatsaap Status

➦ 30). Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.

➦ 31). Don’t think too much, you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.

➦ 32). The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

➦ 33). Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.

➦ 34). I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.

➦ 35). Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.

➦ 36). The saddest thing about BETRAYAL is that it never comes from your enemies.

➦ 37). Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.

➦ 38). God is really creative, i mean…just look at me.

➦ 39). I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?

➦ 40). You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

➦ 41). Love the neighbour. But don’t get caught.

➦ 42). Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

➦ 43). I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

➦ 44). Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

➦ 45). I’ll be back before you can pronounce uoghiodthsgzubeioejzeor

➦ 46). Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

➦ 47). To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

➦ 48). A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..

➦ 49). Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.

➦ 50). Can’t talk, telepathy only!

Please Don’t forget to share Best WhatsApp Status Ever in English to your Friends and family member.