Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Drake Love Quotes with Drake Love Quotes Pictures

Last Updated On: 2017-11-14T20:02:54Z
Share the best drake quotes on love collection by famous music artists: Aubrey Drake Graham (born October 24, 1986) is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. Drake initially gained recognition as an actor on the teen drama television series Degrassi: The Next Generation in the early 2000s. Here is 40 Best collection of drake love quotes and lyrics: and Don’t forget to read 50 Drake Love Quotes, Images, Pictures & Photos

Love Quotes by Drake

Sex love pain, baby I be on that Tank shit.Drake

She a patient in my waiting room.Drake

I hope you don’t get known for nothing crazy, cause no man ever wants to hear those stories bout his lady.Drake

I know they say the first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest.Drake

Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.Drake

Baby you’re my everything, you’re all I ever wanted, we can do it real big, bigger than you’ve ever done it.Drake

I got more than a thing for you, tattoo wit a ink for you right over my heart girl, I’ll do the unthinkable.Drake

You don’t even have to ask twice, you could have my heart or we could share it like the last slice.Drake

My girl love me but fuck it my heart beat slow and right now the tour bus is lookin like a freak show.Drake

Baby I’ll never forget none of that. Girl I told you I was comin back.Drake

I got that Courtney Love for ya, that crazy shit.Drake

I’m on some Marvin Gay shit, a bunch of distant lovers.Drake

I Hate That I Miss You And That You Forgot About Me. ― Drake Love Quote
Fame is like a drug that I’ve taken too much of but I never ever trip, just peace, happiness and love.Drake

You can always tell how much you love someone by how much they can hurt you.Drake

I used to think you took my breath away, then I realized I was suffocated by your bullshit.Drake

I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.Drake

All so convinced that you’re following your heart, cause your mind don’t control what it does sometimes.Drake

Mind in one place, heart in another.Drake

Fame is like a drug that I’ve taken too much of but I never ever trip, just peace, happiness and love. ― Drake Love Quote

Just as I predicted, here we go again. They always say the hottest love has the coldest end.Drake

Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around.Drake

Drake Quotes Love

Judge me, and you’ll have no time left to love me.Drake

I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest. ― Drake Love Quote

Good luck trying to find someone. Who cares like I did. Who understand you like I do. Who is forgiving like I am, and when you realize there's know one but other like me. I won't be where you left me.Drake

Don't say you miss me, when it's your fault, now I am gone...!Drake

You have the right to leave anyone. But at-least tell them why? Cause what's even more painful than being abandoned. Is knowing you are not worth.Drake

Judge me, and you’ll have no time left to love me. ― Drake Love Quote

Someday is someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you will never see. They will look at you, you are everything, they have been searching for their entire life. Just wait for it, it's coming.Drake

When someone says they love you, you can't really feel it, but when they say, they don't love you anymore, you feel every ounce of it.
Drake

Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending. ― Drake Love Quote

I still get butterflies, even though I have seen you a hundred times.Drake

Just remember that when nobody else was there for you. I was and when nobody else gave a damn, I did.Drake

Mind in one place, heart in another. ― Drake Love Quote

I am learning, how to be without you? And I can't wait for the day when I get to look at you and feel absolutely nothing.Drake

Everything in life happens for a good reason, it teaches you something. Treat every mistake you made as a lesson to make you a better person.Drake

She a patient in my waiting room. ― Drake Love Quote

I can not even find the perfect brush, so I can paint what's going through my mind. Racing against myself, but I am a couple.Drake

I Hate That I Miss You And That You Forgot About Me.Drake

You can always tell how much you love someone by how much they can hurt you. ― Drake Love Quote

Hope you enjoyed these awesome drake quotes on love. Please Don’t forget to share drake quotes about love with quotes pictures to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of love quotes from drake as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App