Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Drake Love Quotes with Images, Pictures & Photos

Last Updated On: 2017-11-14T20:02:05Z
Drake Quotes: Drake is an incredible rapper and an inspiring producer… he is truly someone who knows the value of words, and who also seems very much in love with them. Read these Drake quotes and you’ll certainly agree: many of them are though-provoking, but all of them are perfectly crafted, almost as if they were fragments of a poem. Here are 52 of drake love quotes,
images and pictures
:

Love Quotes by Drake

1. Might have been a time when I loved her too but you take that away and you’ll always be the one. Drake

2. And I love it when your hair still wet cause you just took a shower. Runnin on a treadmill and only eating salad. Sound so smart like you Drake

3. graduated college, like you went to Yale but you probably went to Howard. Drake

4. No strings attached, your love is so WiFi. Drake

5. Rappers are emotional. Critics be reviewin me. But I got love for everybody even if you’re suin me. Drake

6. I do it for the love. Bunk bed flow, always one level above. Drake

Drake Quotes, “Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.”

7. Baby you’re my everything, you’re all I ever wanted, we can do it real big, bigger than you’ve ever done it. Drake

8. I got more than a thing for you, tattoo wit a ink for you right over my heart girl, I’ll do the unthinkable. Drake

9. You don’t even have to ask twice, you could have my heart or we could share it like the last slice. Drake

10. I aint sayin I’m requestin anyone that’s perfect but I just need a woman that’ll make it all worth it. Drake

11. I bet if I give all my love then nothing’s gonna tear us apart. Drake

12. I better find your loving, I better find your heart. Drake

13. Fuck it, me and Nicki Nick gettin married today. And all you bitches that be hatin can catch the bouquet. Drake

14. I’ve been down this road before and yeah I skidded but forget it Drake

Drake Quotes, “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.”

15. All in all I learned a lesson from it though. You never see it coming you just get to see it go. Drake

16. Sex love pain, baby I be on that Tank shitDrake

17. She a patient waitin in my room Drake

18. I’m on some Marvin Gay shit, a bunch of distant lovers Drake

19. Famous like a drug that I’ve taken too much of but I never ever trip, just peace, happiness and love. Drake

20. I know they say the first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest Drake

Drake Quotes, “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.”

21 . Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending. Drake

22. Work som’, twerk som’ basis. She just tryna make it so she’s right here getting naked. I don’t judge her-I don’t judge her. But I could never love Drake

23. her cause to her I’m just a rapper and soon she’ll have met another. Drake

24. I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone. Drake

25. My girl love me but fuck it my heart beat slow and right now the tour bus is looking like a freak show. Drake

26. Baby I’ll never forget none of that. Girl I told you I was coming back. Drake

27. I got that Courtney Love for ya, that crazy shit.Drake


Drake Quotes About Life


1. Don’t go through life…grow through life. Drake

2. I’m really tryna make it more than what it is, cause everybody dies but not everybody lives. Drake

3. You only live once, that’s the motto nigga, YOLO. Drake

Drake Quote,  “Know life is just a game in which the cards are facing down. I’m in the world where things are taken, never given how long they choose to love you will never be your decision.”

4. Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending. Drake

5. Life is like a confused teacher…first she gives the test and then teaches the lesson. Drake

6. I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me. Promise to always give you me, the real me. Drake

7. Life ain’t no rehearsal, the cameras always rolling Drake

8. I can’t live and hold the camera, someone gotta take this Drake

9. She knows there’s more to life , and she’s scared of ending up alone Drake

Drake Quote, “Judge me, and you’ll have no time left to love me.”

10. Cause you know, life is what we make it and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it Drake

11. Fuck with me. I’ll buy the shots. Live a little cause niggas die a lot. Drake

12. Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight. Drake

13. Living life from a whole different angle. Only see the road through the wings of an angel. Drake

Drake Quote,  “Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.”

14. When raindrops hit the tin roof it’s crazy. That’s a metaphor, did I lose you baby? Drake

15. spending all the money I just worked my ass off for doing things that I won’t regret. Drake

16. Always felt like you was so accustomed to the fast life, have a nigga thinking that he met you in a past life. Drake

17. I’m tryna do it all tonight, I got plans. I got a certain lust for life, and as it stands. Drake

18. Everybody talks and everybody listens, and somehow the truth just always comes up missing. Drake

19. I’m living life right now, maine and this what Imma do til it’s over, til it’s over.. but it’s far from over. Drake

Drake Quote, “The moment I stop having fun with it, I’ll be done with it.”

20. Better late than never but never late is better. They tell me time is money well we’ll spend it together. Drake

21. I live for the nights that I can’t remember with the people that I won’t forget. Drake

22. Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Drake

23. All in all I learned a lesson from it though. You never see it coming you just get to see it go. Drake

24. Live without pretending, love
without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending. Drake

25. I need you to rescue me from my destiny, I’m tryna live right and give you whatevers left of me.Drake

Hope you enjoyed these awesome Drake Quotes About Love & Life. Please Don’t forget to share Drake Love Quotes, Drake Life Quotes to your Friends and family member.