Monday, July 3, 2017

Drake Love Quotes with Pictures & Picture Quotes Images

Last Updated On: 2017-11-14T20:03:41Z
Share the best drake quotes on love collection by famous music artists: Drake is one of the greatest music artists. People love all over the world love his music and the wisdom it brings. We’ve compiled a list of best Drake love quotes and sayings. We hope these love quotes by drake will become a source of inspiration for you. Feel free to share this list with your friends.

Love Quotes by Drake

Intelligent too, ooh you my sweetheart. I’ve always liked my women book and street smart. Long as they got a lil’ class like half days and the confidence to overlook my past ways.Drake

I’ll be there for you, I will care for you, I keep thinking you just don’t know. Tryna run from that, say you’re done wit that, on your face girl it just don’t show.Drake

Wish you would learn to love people and use things and not the other way aroundDrake

All so convinced that you’re followin your heart cause your mind don’t control what it does sometimesDrake

I’ve asked about you and they told me things but my mind didn’t change and I still feel the same.Drake

I just love when I’m wit you. Yeah this shit is on ten. We used to be friends, girl, and even back then you would look at me with no hesitation and you’d tell me baby, it’s yoursDrake

These days it’s hard to meet women. Feel like my love life is finished. I been avoiding commitment. That’s why I’m in this position.Drake

You telling me it’s only been a couple other people that you’ve been with Imma trust you Imma give you the benefit of the doubt and Imma love you You can even call me daddy, give you someone to look up toDrake

Girl they love me like I’m Prince, like the new kid with the crown. Bunch of underground kings, thought you knew how we get down.Drake

You don’t love me, you just say that shit to get to me.Drake

I got my eyes on you You’re everything that I see, I want your hot love and emotion Endlessly.Drake
Boys will break your heart. Real men will pick up the pieces. - Drake Love Quote
Dedicating time when I really can’t afford to be I’ll provide protection if you open up the door for meDrake

We live in a generation of not being in love and not being together But we sure make it feel like we’re together Cause we’re scared to see each other with somebody elseDrake

If you were a star you’d be the one I’m searching forDrake

I just love when I’m wit you. Yeah this shit is on ten. We used to be friends, girl, and even back then you would look at me with no hesitation and you’d tell me baby, it’s yours ― Drake Love Quote

Ready for us to get it on, aint got a love to call steady.. Hope it aint like that for long, I’ll be your friend if you let meDrake

I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love. She had this snap-back hat on that said ‘Minaj.’ She used to wear that every single day. She was like a theater student and she was so cold at rapping.Drake

You'll Say You Love Me And I'll End Up Lying Saying I Love You Too. - Drake Love Quote

It look like we in love, but only on camera, only on camera, only on camera.Drake

All the care I would take, all the love that we made.. Now you trying to find somebody to replace what I gave to yaDrake

I better find your loving, I better find your heart. ― Drake Love Quote

I heard it’s nothin new except for someone new but how you s’posed to find the one when anyone’ll come with you?Drake

Next time we fuck, I don’t wanna fuck, I wanna make love. Next time we talk, I don’t wanna just talk, I wanna trust.Drake

Feel like my love life is finished, I’ve been avoiding commitment. That’s why I’m in this position. - Drake Love Quote

I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi. I race for your love, Shake-n-Bake, Ricky BobbyDrake

You’re still the one that I adore. Aint much out there to have feelings for.Drake

I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone. ― Drake Love Quote

When I see ya baby girl, I miss feelin on ya. I miss everything that’s real about ya and that’s everything about ya, that’s just how I feel about yaDrake

I took a chance with my heart and I feel it taking over.Drake

I took a chance with my heart and I feel it taking over. ― Drake Love Quote

Might have been a time when I loved her too but you take that away and you’ll always be the one.Drake

And I love it when your hair still wet cause you just took a shower. Runnin on a treadmill and only eating salad. Sound so smart like you graduated college, like you went to Yale but you probably went to Howard.Drake

I'm still in love, cause when it's that real, it doesn't fade. - Drake Love Quote

Cause you don’t love them boys. Pussy run everything, fuck that noise.Drake

No strings attached, your love is so WiFi.Drake

I do it for the love. Bunk bed flow, always one level above. ― Drake Love Quote

When the lights don’t glow the same way that they used to and I finally get a moment to myself, I will realize you were everything I’m missing and you’ll tell me you’re in love with someone else.Drake

Rappers are emotional. Critics be reviewin me. But I got love for everybody even if you’re suin me.Drake

If you were a star you’d be the one I’m searching for ― Drake Quote

I do it for the love. Bunk bed flow, always one level above.Drake

I aint sayin I’m requestin anyone that’s perfect but I just need a woman that’ll make it all worth it.Drake

It look like we in love, but only on camera, only on camera, only on camera. ― Drake Love Quote

I bet if I give all my love then nothing’s gonna tear us apart.Drake

I better find your loving, I better find your heart.Drake

You don’t love me, you just say that shit to get to me. ― Drake Love Quote

Work som’, twerk som’ basis. She just tryna make it so she’s right here gettin naked. I don’t judge her-I don’t judge her. But I could never love her cause to her I’m just a rapper and soon she’ll have met another.Drake

I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone.Drake

No strings attached, your love is so WiFi. ― Drake Love Quote

Fuck it, me and Nicki Nick gettin married today. And all you bitches that be hatin can catch the bouquet.Drake

Oh.. Wait.. No, I get it girl, I’m wit it. I’ve been down this road before and yeah I skidded but forget it.Drake

The good ones go, if you wait too long. - Drake Love Quote

All in all I learned a lesson from it though. You never see it coming you just get to see it go.Drake

Yes I make mistakes that I don’t ever make excuses for Like leavin girls that love me and constantly seducing hoesDrake

Text her first it lets her know she was on your mind. - Drake Love Quote

Hope you enjoyed these awesome drake quotes about love with Pictures. Please Don’t forget to share drake quotes on love to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of drake love quotes pictures as well.