Friendship Quotes and Sayings

Friendship Quotes, Following are the best inspiring, funny and cute Quotes about Friendship, friendship quotes and sayings

Friendship Quotes: Following are the best inspiring, funny and cute Quotes about Friendship

➦ (1) Friends are like money in the bank, longer you keep them, the more they are worth!!!

➦ (2) At the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry.

➦ (3) In the time of crises I was not hurt by the harsh words of my enemies, but by the silence of my friends.

➦ (4) A single rose can be my garden, a single friend is my world.

➦ (5) Beware when you are judging you friends, for they maybe judging you first!!!

➦ (6) Despite the advice about choosing your friends wisely, you really cannot choose your friends. They choose you!!!

➦ (7) Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.

➦ (8) Tree is green.. Sea is blue.. Night is black.. Milk is white.. Friends are red.. Because.. My friends are my blood!!!

➦ (9) Friendship is so weird… you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like “yup I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.

➦ (5) Beware when you are judging you friends, for they maybe judging you first!!!

➦ (6) Despite the advice about choosing your friends wisely, you really cannot choose your friends. They choose you!!!

➦ (7) Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.

Short Friendship Quotes

➦ (8) Tree is green.. Sea is blue.. Night is black.. Milk is white.. Friends are red.. Because.. My friends are my blood!!!

➦ (9) Friendship is so weird… you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like “yup I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.

Friendship Quotes and Status

➦ 10. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

➦ 11. Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.

➦ 12. Friendship is like a paper once it's crumpled it can't be perfect.

➦ (14) A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.

➦ (15) Golden rules to feel happy meet a friend, call a friend, talk to your friend, hug a friend, and love a friend.

➦ (16) The greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of t are you e f are I e and the s.

➦ (17) Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

➦ (18) The day your f.r.i.e.n.d.s stop bringing their ..problems to you is the day you have lost command over their hearts!!!

➦ (19) Your father guides your mother cares your brother shares your sister loves..But a true friend does all. Be a true friend.

➦ (20) Friends are the roses of life: pick them carefully and avoid the thorns.

➦ (21) If I die today, or even tomorrow I will have no regrets if you tell me you’re my friend.

➦ (22) Life will change from classroom to office, jeans to formals, books to files, pocket money to salary, what will never change is friendship. Let it be4ever!!!!

➦ (23) Friendship is all about three things winning, losing and sharing. Winning your friends heart, losing yourself ego, and sharing joys and sorrows.!!!

➦ (24) A friend is one special person who can pull out a happy tear from your eye.. Even if you do not have tears to cry!!

Best Friendship Quotes

➦ (25) Don’t ever think that you can live without friend. Friend is the best thing in the world!!!

➦ (26) Read it carefully and get meaning! Minimum love is friendship. But maximum friendship is love strange but true! Happy friendship day!

➦ (27) Love is a small coin life is a big coin lover is a sweet coin but friendship is gold coin.

➦ (28) The best mirror is an old friend.

➦ (29) The best friends in life may not be always there when you want them but are always there when you need them.

➦ (30) I might run out of cute graphics to send you, but ill never run out of this: care for you

➦ (31) Friendship is a warm feeling which comes from the inner core of the heart it cannot be buy or sell!!

➦ (32) A poor man says work is life. A rich man says money is life. A lover says love is life but. I say my idiot friends are my life.

➦ (33) Friendship is not finding gold or silver among the rocks of life. It is accepting each other as coal until diamonds are formed with time!!!

➦ (34) Friendship requires little effort even when friends are busy with their own lives, a simple sms reminds each other that you are not forgotten!!!

➦ (35) A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

➦ (36) Friendship is a mercury drop. If it is dropped. Impossible to recollect. So do not drop your friends!!!!

➦ (37) A good friend finds it harder to hold a pencil than to hold a grudge!!!

➦ (38) I know yu hate me, but the day when you will know the truth, you will hate yourself!!!

➦ (39) A friend is someone who listens when you speak, understands when you cry and guides you on your way!!

➦ (40) True friends are the people who brighten your smile every time your with them.

➦ (41) Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.

➦ (42) When you quarrel with your best friend and tell I hate you. You can hear their heart saying good joke. When you tell them to leave me alone you can find near you.

➦ (43) A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

Friendship Status for Whatsapp

➦ (44) A loving smile a heart of gold your dearest person this world can hold though heart fails life departs you will live as a friend forever.

➦ (45) Do you think, tat any one can live without friends? It is impossible. Because friends are the inseparable part of our life!!!!

➦ (46) Never love a friend who hurts you never hurt a friend who loves you sacrifice everything for a friend who care for you. …

➦ (47) I want to true friend.. To whom I can share my every problem, I can share my every happy moment anyone interested than call me.

➦ (48) Square has 4 ends triangle has 3 ends line has to ends life has one end but our friendship has no end!!!

➦ (49) Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.

➦ (50) If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I will let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend forever.

➦ (51) Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow!!!!

➦ (52) The best cosmetic for the lips is truth, for the voice is prayers, for the eyes is pity, for the hands is charity & for the life is friend ship

➦ (53) Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

➦ (54) The one and only time, I hated the word ‘f are I e and the s’.. Is when she said let us be only ‘f are I e and the s’ !!

➦ (55) Golden rules to feel happy: meet a friend, call a friend, talk to your friend, hug a friend, and love a friend.

➦ (56) Friends are like fishes we have to keep long patience to catch them. So, it is better to stay nice, otherwise I will fry you.

➦ (57) Two of my friends were arguing as who is dear to me.. I was smiling silently thinking of you.

➦ (58) Life is a heart attack.. Love is a medicine.. Lover is a treatment.. But, friend is a doctor.. How are you ? My lovable doctor..

➦ (59) Love is Docomo, do the new. Marriage is idea can change your life, wife is Hutch, where ever you go she follows but friendship is Airtel one express yourself.

➦ (60) A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

➦ (61) Two things are important in our life. Friend friendship first one, you should make. Second one, you should keep.

➦ (62) True friends are never apart. Maybe in distance, but not in heart.

➦ (63) Friends are the siblings god forgot to give us.

➦ (64) A good friend is a connection to life a tie to past a road to future the key to sanity in a totally insane world.

➦ (65) Fan is changed to ac radio is changed to tv cassette to CD lover to wife but, do you know any option to change a friend ?

Please Don’t forget to share Friendship Quotes to your Friends and family member.