Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Inspirational Dreams Quotes With Images & Pictures

Last Updated On: 2019-07-31T15:56:54Z
Are you looking for inspirational quotes dreams? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of chasing dreams quotes and buddha-quotes on life and Don’t forget to read wise old sayings.

Below you will find our collection of dreams inspirational quotes sayings. collected over the years from a variety of sources.

“Be fanatics. When it comes to being and doing and dreaming the best, be maniacs.”

“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?'”George Bernard Shaw

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”C.S. Lewis

“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”Ralph Waldo Emerson

“My biggest dream to connect people through music has come true. In a world where there are enough reasons to separate us, the Oscars have unified us.”

“Was this the big one or was this the small tremor, the warning? Does it get better - does the sensation of being in a dream underwater go away?”

chasing dreams quotes images


dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.”

“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”

chasing dreams quotes, "20 Years From Now You Will Be More Disappointed By The Things That You Didn’t Do Than By The Ones You Did Do. So Throw Off The Bowlines. Sail Away From The Safe Harbor. Catch The Trade Winds In Your Sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." – Mark Twain

dreams are not those which comes while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when u don't sleep before fulfilling them.”

“Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”

dreams inspirational quotes images

“Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.”

“Dream, dream Dream Dreams transform into thoughts And thoughts result in action.”

chasing dreams quotes, "Do Not Follow Where The Path May Lead. Go Instead Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“I place my fingers upon these keys typing 2,000 dreams per minute and naked of spirit dance forth my cosmic vortex upon this crucifix called language.”

dreams dress us carefully in the colors of power and faith.”

chasing dreams quotes, "Be Willing To Be Uncomfortable. Be Comfortable Being Uncomfortable. It May Get Tough, But It’s A Small Price To Pay For Living A Dream." – Peter McWilliams

“Hearts rebuilt from hope resurrect dreams killed by hate.”

“Drama is like a dream, it is not real, but it is really felt.”

chasing dreams quotes, Life is Short, Stop Dream and Act

“One is not allowed a grief for a life never lived. Yet one has buried the fruit of love, and a great deal of hope and many dreams.”

“Big dreams start with small unreasonable acts”

chasing dreams quotes, "The Biggest Adventure You Can Ever Take Is To Live The Life Of Your Dreams." – Oprah Winfrey

“I've had to fight for roles and I've lost a hundred roles, but 'Smoking' and 'Smith' were phone calls. That's the dream.”

“That's another piece of advice: Don't go to college; follow your dreams. Unless you're a doctor - then go to college.”

chasing dreams quotes, "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

“I'd like to be a geneticist to be honest, but there are limits to what I can do now. For my dream to come true I'd have to be 20 years old again, heading off to a blue chip university.”

“I don't want to be an actor, but why not take these opportunities when they come to you? I'm not killing myself auditioning, chasing that dream.”

chasing dreams quotes, "I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." – Steven Spielberg

“Of what use is a dream if not a blueprint for courageous action.”

“Writing music is like tasting the sky. It keeps me dreaming in color

chasing dreams quotes, "Work Hard , Stay Humble, Dream Big "

“I'd leave London only for Man United, the club of my dreams. For Mr Ferguson I'd also stay silent on the bench.”

dreams grow holy put in action.”

chasing dreams quotes, "It May Be That Those Who Do Most, Dream Most." – Stephen Leacock

“Please believe that one single positive dream is more important than a thousand negative realities.”

“Communism is the corruption of a dream of justice.”

chasing dreams quotes, "The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams." – Eleanor Roosevelt

“My success has been as full of luck as a crapshooter's dream.”

“In order to make anything a reality, you have to dream about it first.”

chasing dreams quotes, “You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?” ― George Bernard Shaw

“I think, in a lot of ways, celebrities represent the American dream. They have financial fluidity and options at their disposal.”

“I want to win four or five championship rings. That's how I dream. I dream big.”

chasing dreams quotes, i don't have to dreams for my daughters they can dream for themselves - jackie

“I know how men in exile feed on dreams.”

chasing dreams quotes, "Dreams Are The Touchstones Of Our Characters." – Henry David Thoreau

“Dream a little dream, Or you can live a little dream I'd rather live it 'Cause dreamers always chase But never get it”

chasing dreams quotes, "If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It. Always Remember That This Whole Thing Was Started With A Dream And A Mouse." – Walt Disney

“I Became a free woman when I decided to stop dreaming, freedom that is waiting for nothing .. and anticipation is a state of slavery”

“And we are grateful to the American young men and women who are risking their lives to give the Iraqi people this chance, this dream of democracy in Iraq now.”

chasing dreams quotes, "There Is Only One Thing That Makes A Dream Impossible To Achieve: The Fear Of Failure." – Paulo Coelho

“The more my dream are fulfilled the quicklier they become realities losing their shine.”

“Africa, help me to go home, carry me like an aged child in your arms. Undress me and wash me. Strip me of all of these garments, strip me as a man strips off dreams when the dawn comes. . . .”

chasing dreams quotes, 'Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!' — John Ansterx

“As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake.”

“It's not easy in this phosphorescent gloom telling waking dreams apart anyhow.”

“Always time to dream, so keep on dreaming!”

chasing dreams quotes, Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby - Israel Kamakawiwoʻole

“This is over 10 years in the making for me and just a dream come true. I'm the luckiest person in the world.”

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”Arthur Ashe

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”James Dean

“No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid.”Lupita Nyong'o

“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.”Douglas H. Everett

“Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.”Mae Jemison

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”Oscar Wilde

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”Samuel Beckett

“A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.”John Barrymore

dreams are those that don't let you sleep at night,”

chasing dreams quotes, Finding a dream within this nightmare is sometimes the hardest part - S. Roebbeke

Hope you enjoyed these awesome inspirational quotes dreams and you might want to check out our list of short struggle quotes as well. If You feel Inspired Take a Second and Spread some Inspiration to Others, Share this Post on Social Media with Your Friends so that They also can Get Inspired to achieve their Dreams.