Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Happy And Funny Easter Memes With Funny Easter Captions

Last Updated On: 2023-11-21T23:37:40Z
Are you looking for funny easter memes? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of happy easter memes and happy easter messages.

I ran out of tampons so I'm using a Peep.

At our age, we can hide our own Easter Eggs, wait half hour, and have no clue where we put them.

If not for Halloween, Easter would be my favorite zombie-related holiday.

If you see a rabbit laying little brown eggs, Don't eat them, It's not chocolate! Happy Easter Every Bunny!

My favorite Easter activity is stealing my child's chocolate bunny and mercilessly gnawing off its ears and head in a secluded place.

Adorable candy will help distract us from the astounding horror of a man being nailed to a cross.

After Jesus, you're my second-favorite Jew.

Dear Easter Bunny, this year could you please fill my eggs with health and happiness and deliver them to everyone that I love. Thank you.

funny easter quotes
funny easter quotes
If you believe in the Easter Bunny, it means you believe in a fat purple bunny, which is pooping multi-color eggs in your garden.

funny easter memes
funny easter memes
Easter is a time for dressing up, looking your best, and hunting for candy. It’s Halloween in reverse.
Good Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Easter. Bad Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Christmas.
funny easter memes
funny easter memes
Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.
The Easter Bunny ate all of the carrots we left for him. What a pig.
funny easter memes
funny easter memes
Here's to the Communion wafer for being the only thing I'II eat on Easter that's not covered in chocolate.
I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.

funny easter memes
funny easter memes
This 4/20, let's smoke enough pot to find the story of Easter believable.

Happy Easter to all the Troops Especially those away from Home.

funny easter memes
Drag a pagan to church this Easter.

There are few former carpenters I admire more than Jesus Christ and Harrison Ford.

May your Easter be as festive and colorful as a legal gay wedding.

funny easter memes
funny easter memes
HAPPY EASTER CHANTELLE AND MATTHEW LOVE MOM DAD A.K.A GRANDMA AND GRANDPA.

Happy Easter from one lapsed Catholic to another.

funny easter memes
funny easter memes
HAPPY EASTER ID RATHER BE WORKING!

HAPPY EASTER I'm wondering who will say Happy Easter to me? I'm feeling kind of lonely here!!

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
HAPPY EASTER MAY ALL YOUR BANANA'S BE COATED IN CHOCOLATE.

I can't wait to hide all the Easter candy for the kids inside my stomach.

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
I'm sorry your celebration of 4/20 has gotten in the way of remembering where you hid the Easter eggs.

My favorite Catholic holiday is Easter. For those of you that don't know. Easter is the day we celebrate Jesus rising from the grave and coming back to Earth as a rabbit that hides colored eggs,

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
I'm parking my kids on April Fool's Day by eating all of their Easter candy.

A nice Jewish man rising from the dead seems less miraculous than finding one i can date.

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
I wish was resurrected from the dead on Sunday so I had an excuse for taking off work on Monday.

Let's celebrate the end of Lent by doing everything we pretended to give up for Lent.

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
I'd love to decorate Easter eggs with you or a slightly better artist.

Let me Know if you'd like to join me for lunch at my desk eating leftover Easter candy,

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
May your family gathering this Easter be less awkward than Ted Cruz's,

I wonder if Jesus Will make a special appearance on The Walking Dead this Sunday.

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
Please join us for Easter dinner unless you've already committed to Satan.

Let's just relax tonight and watch The Passion of the Christ.

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
Easter reminds me of how boring my death will probably be.

Let's resume everything we gave up for Lent without any newfound spiritual insights.

Thanks for inviting me to lunch but I'm going to binge alone on leftover Easter candy,

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes
I wish the resurrection of our lord and savior was deemed important enough for a day off work.

Easter may be the wrong time to tell my parents you're a Jew.

funny easter memes
Funny Easter Memes

happy easter images
happy easter pictures
easter egg images
easter clip art images
Hope you enjoyed these awesome funny easter memes. Please Don’t forget to share funny happy easter memes to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of inspirational easter quotes from the bible as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Diary Android App