Monday, August 5, 2019

50 Inspirational Quotes About Friendship With Friendship Quotes

Last Updated On: 2019-08-05T07:31:10Z
Are you looking for inspirational quotes about friendship? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of inspirational quotes about friendship and love and inspirational family quotes sayings.

Don’t forget to read inspirational dreams quotes sayings.

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”Walter Winchell

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”Winnie the Pooh

I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”Ernest Hemingway

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”C.S. Lewis

“True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”David Tyson

“Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”Washington Irving

“There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”Jim Henson

“A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”Leo Buscaglia

“Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”Thomas J. Watson
inspirational quotes about friendship images

Friends are like money in the bank, longer you keep them, the more they are worth!!!

At the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry.

In the time of crises I was not hurt by the harsh words of my enemies, but by the silence of my friends.

Beware when you are judging you friends, for they maybe judging you first!!!

Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.

Tree is green.. Sea is blue.. Night is black.. Milk is white.. Friends are red.. Because.. My friends are my blood!!!

Friendship is so weird… you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like “yup I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.

True friends are never apart. Maybe in distance, but not in heart.

Friends are the siblings god forgot to give us.

A good friend is a connection to life a tie to past a road to future the key to sanity in a totally insane world.

Fan is changed to ac radio is changed to tv cassette to CD lover to wife but, do you know any option to change a friend ?

Friendship is a living thing that lasts only as long as it is nourished with kindness, empathy and understanding.


Despite the advice about choosing your friends wisely, you really cannot choose your friends. They choose you!!!


True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. -Edna Buchanan Quote

Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.

Friendship is like a paper once it's crumpled it can't be perfect.

A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.

A good friend knows your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.

Golden rules to feel happy meet a friend, call a friend, talk to your friend, hug a friend, and love a friend.

The greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of t are you e f are I e and the s.

Best friends forever.

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

The day your f.r.i.e.n.d.s stop bringing their ..problems to you is the day you have lost command over their hearts!!!

Your father guides your mother cares your brother shares your sister loves..But a true friend does all. Be a true friend.

Build bridges instead of walls and you will have a friend. Friendship Quote

Friends are the roses of life: pick them carefully and avoid the thorns.

If I die today, or even tomorrow I will have no regrets if you tell me you’re my friend.

Life will change from classroom to office, jeans to formals, books to files, pocket money to salary, what will never change is friendship. Let it be 4ever!!!!

“It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.” - Henri J.M. Nouwen Quote

Friendship is all about three things winning, losing and sharing. Winning your friends heart, losing yourself ego, and sharing joys and sorrows.!!!

A friend is one special person who can pull out a happy tear from your eye.. Even if you do not have tears to cry!!

Don’t ever think that you can live without friend. Friend is the best thing in the world!!!

Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.

Read it carefully and get meaning! Minimum love is friendship. But maximum friendship is love strange but true! Happy friendship day!

Love is a small coin life is a big coin lover is a sweet coin but friendship is gold coin.

The best mirror is an old friend.

"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." - Elbert Hubbard quote

The best friends in life may not be always there when you want them but are always there when you need them.

I might run out of cute graphics to send you, but ill never run out of this: care for you

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies." - Mencius quote

Friendship is a warm feeling which comes from the inner core of the heart it cannot be buy or sell!!

A poor man says work is life. A rich man says money is life. A lover says love is life but. I say my idiot friends are my life.

Friendship is not finding gold or silver among the rocks of life. It is accepting each other as coal until diamonds are formed with time!!!

Friends become our chosen family.

Friendship requires little effort even when friends are busy with their own lives, a simple sms reminds each other that you are not forgotten!!!

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

Friendship is a mercury drop. If it is dropped. Impossible to recollect. So do not drop your friends!!!!

Best friends they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.

A good friend finds it harder to hold a pencil than to hold a grudge!!!

I know you hate me, but the day when you will know the truth, you will hate yourself!!!

A friend is someone who listens when you speak, understands when you cry and guides you on your way!!

Friendship is a priceless treasure never to be bought or sold - it can only be cherished.

True friends are the people who brighten your smile every time your with them.

Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. - Elbert Hubbard Quote

When you quarrel with your best friend and tell I hate you. You can hear their heart saying good joke. When you tell them to leave me alone you can find near you.

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

You are the best friend.

A loving smile a heart of gold your dearest person this world can hold though heart fails life departs you will live as a friend forever.

Do you think, tat any one can live without friends? It is impossible. Because friends are the inseparable part of our life!!!!

One friend can change your whole life.

Never love a friend who hurts you never hurt a friend who loves you sacrifice everything for a friend who care for you. …

I want to true friend.. To whom I can share my every problem, I can share my every happy moment anyone interested than call me.

Square has 4 ends triangle has 3 ends line has to ends life has one end but our friendship has no end!!!

 If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.

Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I will let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend forever.

Friendship Quotes and Status

Hope you enjoyed these inspirational quotes about friendship. Please Don’t forget to share inspirational quotes about friendship and love to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of funny friendship quotes as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App