Wednesday, August 30, 2017

T.G.I. Friday | Happy and Funny Friday Quotes with Images

Last Updated On: 2022-11-04T10:12:12Z
Friday is a special day in itself! It is the last working day of the week (for most of us), and the beginning of a fun-filled weekend. It is the day when we all let go of the seriousness of our daily schedule and get ready to experience all the fun that lies ahead in the upcoming weekend. Now let's have a look at some funny Friday quotes and and cute good night messages.

“Hands up if you love Fridays.”

“I’ve always felt it was not up to anyone else to make me give my best.”

“Just breathe.”

“Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.”

“Today is the perfect day to be happy.”

“Friday is my second favorite “F” word.”


T.G.I. Friday, its friday memes



“I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.”

funny friday quotes and fun friday quotes
fun friday quotes

“Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom”Lauren Oliver

“May your Friday sparkle.”

funny friday quotes and fun friday quotes
fun friday quotes
“It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves. They tend to spill over.”Kai Sinclair
Friday afternoon feels like heaven.

funny friday quotes and fun friday quotes
fun friday quotes
If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.

It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!

funny friday quotes and fun friday quotes
fun friday quotes
Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!

It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.

funny friday quotes and fun friday quotes
fun friday quotes
Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.

Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.

funny friday quotes and fun friday quotes
funny friday quotes
Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.

I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.

Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.


Dont Forget to Read

funny good morning quotes
funny friendship quotes
funny inspirational quotes about life
funny quotes about love and relationships

When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.

Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.

Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.

Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.

Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!

Life is good especially on a Friday.

Friday goals: drink coffee and look busy until the weekend gets here! 😜

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING... OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY, IT'S THE START OF A WONDERFUL FRIDAY, AND A CUP OF COFFEE IS HEADING MY WAY.

If Showing Up In a Robe and a Tiara With a Box of Wine is Wrong, Then Maybe I Don't Fully Understand How Casual Fridays Work.

Oh! It's Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.

Happy Friday! Here's to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood!

People who work weekend are tired of hearing how happy you are it's Friday.

Life is good especially on a Friday.

fun friday quotes, T.G.I.F, Thank God It's Friday Meme.
funny friday quotes


For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.John Sununu

fun friday quotes, Good Morning, Happy Friday May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine And Flowers.

“I Friday had a face, I would kiss it.”

fun friday quotes, Can we restart the weekend.
“Fri-Day.”

“Friday! Finally, I made it.”

“I don’t do casual Fridays.”

fun friday quotes, Aloha friday no work till monday.
funny friday quotes

“Happy Fri-yay!”

fun friday quotes, Dude it's friday, Hello Weekend.

“Smile Its Friday”

“Don’t be afraid to fail; Be afraid not to try.”

fun friday quotes, Have a fabulous friday.

“If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on”Amber Tamblyn

fun friday quotes, I love friday.

“I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.”

“Make today ridiculously amazing.”

fun friday quotes, In friday we trust.

“Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon”Richard Nelson Bolles

fun friday quotes, Hello friday I've been waiting for you.

“Friday is here. Let’s do this.”

fun friday quotes, I'm so happy see you. Hello friday.

“Friday called. She’s on her way and she’s bringing the wine.”

“TGIF. We are ready to party!”

fun friday quotes, Smile its friday let the weekend begin.

“Friday called. She’s on her way and she’s bringing the wine.”

“Friday. Best day ever…”

fun friday quotes, Stop waiting for friday.

“Have a fabulous Friday, Darlings!”

“It’s finally Friday.”

fun friday quotes, Is it just me or does coffee taste better on friday.
funny friday quotes

“After such a long week, Friday never felt so fine!”

fun friday quotes, Tomorrow is friday get ready.

“Leaving work on Friday. Amazing little feeling.”

fun friday quotes, Thank god it's friday TGIF.
funny friday quotes

“TGIF. Thank God I’m Female. Thank God I’m Fabulous. Thank God I’m Funny. And yes, Thank God It’s Friday!”

fun friday quotes, Oh friday let me hug you.

“I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love with.”

fun friday quotes, Woo hoo it's friday.

“I think we’re seeing in working mothers a change from ‘Thank God it’s Friday’ to ‘Thank God it’s Monday.’ If any working mother has not experienced that feeling, her children are not adolescent”Ann Diehl

fun friday quotes, Yay it's friday.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome fun friday quotes Please Don’t forget to share funny friday quotes memes to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of monday morning quotes funny as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App