Tuesday, September 5, 2017

37 Quotes From Abraham Lincoln with Images

Last Updated On: 2017-09-05T15:06:00Z
Be inspired by these abraham lincoln famous quotes Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States. He was born on 12 February, 1809 and died on 15 april, 1865. His birthday is celebrated as a Lincoln day. Lincoln Day is the primary annual celebration and fundraising event. It is celebrated every year in February or March. Following are the top inspiring quotes by abraham lincoln:

“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.”Abraham Lincoln

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”Abraham Lincoln

“Human action can be modified to some extent, but human nature cannot be changed.”Abraham Lincoln

“Love is the chain to lock a child to its parent.”Abraham Lincoln

“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.”Abraham Lincoln

“There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.”Abraham Lincoln

“You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry.”Abraham Lincoln
'The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.' - Quote From Abraham Lincoln
“Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them.”Abraham Lincoln

“He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.”Abraham Lincoln

'I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.' - Quote From Abraham Lincoln

“Tact: the ability to describe others as they see themselves.”Abraham Lincoln

“A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.”Abraham Lincoln

Everything's A Dildo If You're Brave Enough.

“A farce or comedy is best played; a tragedy is best read at home.”Abraham Lincoln

“Upon the subject of education, not presuming to dictate any plan or system respecting it, I can only say that I view it as the most important subject which we as a people can be engaged in.”Abraham Lincoln

“For people who like that kind of a book that is the kind of book they will like.”Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln quote

“I am rather inclined to silence, and whether that be wise or not, it is at least more unusual nowadays to find a man who can hold his tongue than to find one who cannot.”Abraham Lincoln

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." - Abraham Lincoln quote

“If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?”Abraham Lincoln

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”Abraham Lincoln

'I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.'

“I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.”Abraham Lincoln

“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”Abraham Lincoln

Maya Angelou Quotes That Will Inspire You

“You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.”Abraham Lincoln

"You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man's initiative and independence."

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”Abraham Lincoln

"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Abraham Lincoln quote

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”Abraham Lincoln

“The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.”Abraham Lincoln

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln Quote

“Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.”Abraham Lincoln

“I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.”Abraham Lincoln

"It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts."

“I am not concerned that you have fallen — I am concerned that you arise.”Abraham Lincoln

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." - Abraham Lincoln quote

“I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.”Abraham Lincoln

“Adhere to your purpose and you will soon feel as well as you ever did. On the contrary, if you falter, and give up, you will lose the power of keeping any resolution, and will regret it all your life.”Abraham Lincoln

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. Abraham Lincoln.Quote

“And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.”Abraham Lincoln

“You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”Abraham Lincoln

I walk slowly but I never walk backward. Abraham Lincoln Quote

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln Inspiring Quote Might makes right.

“Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.”Abraham Lincoln

Quotes by Nelson Mandela

“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”Abraham Lincoln

Whatever You Are, Be a Good One.

“Every man’s happiness is his own responsibility.”Abraham Lincoln

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." - Abraham Lincoln quote

“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.”Abraham Lincoln

Wisdom Quotes with Images & Pictures

Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.

“You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.”Abraham Lincoln

'If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend.'

“Life is hard but so very beautiful”Abraham Lincoln

Hope you enjoyed these quotes by Abraham Lincoln. Please Don’t forget to share famous quotes by abraham lincoln to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes from abraham lincoln as well.