Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Famous Quotes by Abraham Lincoln With Abraham Lincoln Pictures, Quotes

Last Updated On: 2017-10-19T17:22:10Z
Abraham Lincoln Pictures, Quotes was one of the greatest leaders in American history. He kept the US united and freed black Americans from slavery. To achieve these historic feats, he relied on a mastery of the written and spoken word. I n honor of Presidents' Day, we've collected a few of his life inspiring quotes. Following are the top inspiring quotes from Abraham Lincoln:

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.”Abraham Lincoln

“I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how a man could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.”Abraham Lincoln

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar”Abraham Lincoln

“The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.”Abraham Lincoln

“The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.”Abraham Lincoln

“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.”Abraham Lincoln

“Women are the only people I am afraid of who I never thought would hurt me”Abraham Lincoln

“Upon the subject of education, not presuming to dictate any plan or system respecting it, I can only say that I view it as the most important subject which we as a people can be engaged in.”Abraham Lincoln

“I know not how to aid you, save in the assurance of one of mature age, and much severe experience, that you can not fail, if you resolutely determine, that you will not.”Abraham Lincoln
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." - Quote from Abraham Lincoln
“In giving freedom to the slave, we assure freedom to the free -- honorable alike in what we give, and what we preserve. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth”Abraham Lincoln

“It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.”Abraham Lincoln

“Let every American, every lover of liberty, every well wisher to his posterity, swear by the blood of the Revolution, never to violate in the least particular, the laws of the country; and never to tolerate their violation by others.”Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."- Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”Abraham Lincoln

quotes of martin luther king

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.”Abraham Lincoln

“Whatever you are, be a good one.”Abraham Lincoln

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm."- Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”Abraham Lincoln

“And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.”Abraham Lincoln

'The best way to predict your future is to create it.'- Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.”Abraham Lincoln

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.- Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.”Abraham Lincoln

"Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”Abraham Lincoln

“It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.”Abraham Lincoln

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them." -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”Abraham Lincoln

“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.”Abraham Lincoln

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”Abraham Lincoln

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.”Abraham Lincoln

“I will prepare and some day my chance will come.”Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”Abraham Lincoln

“Every person’s happiness is their own responsibility.”Abraham Lincoln

"I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day."  -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“The best way to predict your future is to create it”Abraham Lincoln

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”Abraham Lincoln

If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance. -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.”Abraham Lincoln

The time comes upon every public man when it is best for him to keep his lips closed. -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”Abraham Lincoln

“You can tell the greatness of someone by what makes them angry”Abraham Lincoln

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

dr. seuss inspirational quotes

“All I have learned, I learned from books.”Abraham Lincoln

'Let no feeling of discouragement preyupon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.' -Quote from Abraham Lincoln

Hope you enjoyed these famous abraham lincoln quotes. Please Don’t forget to share abraham lincoln famous quotes and pictures of abraham lincoln quotes to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of short wisdom quotes as well.