Saturday, September 9, 2017

Funny Monday Quotes To Make You Smile In Monday Morning

Last Updated On: 2019-01-28T14:07:31Z
Are you looking for funny quotes about monday? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of monday meme funny and happy monday funny images, Almost all of us find it difficult to cope with Monday. Especially after a long relaxing weekend. Moreover, if you are someone who deadly awaits the weekend, Monday will be a sure nightmare for you. Monday isn't a fun day. Unless you’re a weirdo. But that's beside the purpose. Here are some funny quotes about monday to start your week off nearly as good as possible.

Monday gets a bad wrap because it's the start of the work week. It's not a bad day though!

That not so awkward and awesome moment when you realize it's the start of the work week, and everyone else is working but you.

I can honestly say that I am likely to resemble a sloth when I crawl out of bed on Monday morning!

What is your favorite day of the week, and why it is your favorite day of the week? Mine is Tuesday because that means Monday is gone.

That obnoxious moment when your boss calls you early on a Monday asking where you're at.

Hello, Monday! I don't really hate you. Anyway, why should I, huh? It's just that I feel uneasy when I hear that you are around.

Don't you just love feeling fresh and full of life on a Monday! I pity the fools waking up with a hangover.

It's Monday, and I'm happy to see it! Why? Because it is another day that I have been given! Have a great day!

If Monday was a gift, I would happily return it to the person who gave it to me.

Dear Monday, I want to break up. I'm seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it's not me, it's you.

Monday Meme Funny

Set your clocks at the start of the weekend so that you know just how much fun time you get to have. Then smash your clocks so you won't know when Monday starts.
Oh no. Monday again.
Hangovers are bad; hangovers are even worse on a Monday morning.

Hope you guys had a great weekend! Who is dreading today besides me?

Its monday.

I don’t like Sunday nights because you have to wake up to a Monday morning.

Fear no. Monday such a perfect day.

Monday, you're so jealous of my relationship with Sunday because I am so happy to see you leave!

Why does getting up on Monday seem way harder than getting up on Friday?

Its Friday tune to go make stories for Monday.

I'm always in a bad mood on Monday morning. It makes me hate everything for no reason whatsoever.

Never make your favorite song the alarm for Monday morning; you’ll hate it for years.

Its Dont think there will be enough coffee or middle fingers for this monday.

You know how to get your weekly return to work started with a bang? With a battle! Let's grab some foam weapons and have a playful office brawl.

It's Monday... back to work. I hate this moment. Let me sleep a little more.

Mindful monday start the week right.

That awkward moment when you wake up and think it's a weekend, but it's a Monday.

Dear Monday, you're the worst because I hate having school and having to wake up in the morning. If I could cross off every Monday on my calendar and call it a day, I would. - From: your no good buddy.

If you hate waking up on monday change your job.

If Monday were a person, it wouldn't have friends.

I'm pretty sure that it's a universal truth that everybody hates office work after having the weekend off.

Its monday but keep smiling.

Even if Monday and Thursday switched places, I would still hate Monday.

I don’t like when I'm all stress-free and peacefully relaxing on the couch and then, out of nowhere, Monday comes along and punches you right off the couch!

Keep clam, It's Monday.

Dear Monday, if you wanted to go hang out somewhere else for a few days, I don't think anyone would mind.

Mondays and Thursdays are the two hardest days of the week for me. Mondays because it’s the first day of the school week, and Thursdays because it’s not Friday!

Let's Pretend It's Not Monday.

Good morning, Facebook friends and family. It's Monday, the beginning of the week. I can already tell that it's going to be a long day, but I'm not going to let anything or anyone mess up my day. I'm definitely going to make the best of my day. On that note hope, everyone has a great day!

May your coffee strong and your monday be short.

Monday morning: hate it or love it. It's just another day to rock on till the break of dawn.

Don't dislike Monday. It's a nice start to the rest of the week. Treat it fine, it will treat you fine too. If you have a positive attitude, the world is sure to delight you.

Monday is cancelled go home.

If I was elected president, the first thing I would do would be to eliminate all Mondays and lengthen the weekend one more day.

I hate when you know you need to go to sleep because you got work on a Monday morning, but your mind won't turn off! No doubt, Monday is always going to be a long day!

It's monday don't forget awesome.

Monday morning Facebook status updates are my favorite. The sheer sarcasm in everyone's posts always makes me smile and feel a little less guilty about hating this day so much.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome funny quotes about monday. Please Don’t forget to share happy monday funny images to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of monday morning motivation quotes as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App