Friday, May 7, 2021

Quotes About Coffee And Funny Quotes About Coffee Memes Images

Last Updated On: 2021-05-08T05:55:57Z
Are you looking for quotes about coffee funny? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of funny quotes about coffee and good morning message to make her fall in love.

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.

Chocolate, men, coffee – some things are better rich.

Coffee has two virtues: it’s wet and warm.

There has never been a better office communication system than the coffee break.

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee.

Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical.

Retirement is one great big giant coffee break.

On the eighth day God created coffee.

Don’t criticize my coffee. You may be old and weak one day.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
quotes about coffee funny 
Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!!

Coffee in England always tastes like a chemistry experiment.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
quotes about coffee funny 
If you’ll excuse me a minute, I’m going to have a cup of coffee.

No questions until I’ve had my second cup of coffee!

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
quotes about coffee funny 
Don’t drink coffee in the morning. It will keep you awake until noon.

I make serious coffee – so strong it wakes up the neighbors!!!

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
quotes about coffee funny 
Instant Human, just add coffee.

Hand over the coffee and no one gets hurt!

A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
funny quotes about coffee
Love how coffee tricks me into thinking I'm in a good mood for thirsty minutes.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
funny quotes about coffee
I can’t stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing, and the walking, and the words-putting-into-sentences doing.

I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
funny quotes about coffee
Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today’s tasks.

If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d have no discernible personality at all.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
funny quotes about coffee
I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.

What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
funny quotes about coffee
It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.

Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for ‘Before Coffee.’

Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of goat.

We want to do a lot of stuff. We’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
I think the key to the start of any good relationship is to remember how the other person likes their coffee.

To do good work one must eat well, be well housed, have one’s fling from time to time, smoke one’s pipe, and drink one’s coffee in peace.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you.

I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
To make me happy: Make me coffee, bring me coffee, be coffee …coffee.

Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.

quotes about coffee funny and funny quotes about coffee memes
Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee.

I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.

But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all.

What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.



funny friendship quotes
funny inspirational quotes about life and happiness
funny quotes about love and marriage
hilarious being single memes

The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.

Caffeine and sugar, the two basic food groups.

Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.

It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.

I want someone to look at me the way I look at coffee.

May your coffee kick in before reality does.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?

The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drinks.

I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.

Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of goat.

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.

We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.

Inhale caffeine, exhale negativity!

How do I take my coffee? Seriously. Very Seriously.

You can’t make everyone happy, you are not coffee.

I’m sorry for what I said before I had my coffee.

I like my coffee how I like myself: dark, bitter, and too hot for you.

My morning coffee makes me feel like I have my shit together. I don’t But it feels like I do.!

Resting coffee face

I like coffee and maybe 3 people.

OCD: Obsessive Coffee Disorder

Coffee and dogs make the world go round.

In coffee we trust.

A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Coffee doesn’t ask silly questions. Coffee understands.

Coffee: The vodka of the morning.

Drink your coffee. It’s chaos out there!

Support your local caffeine dealers!

Coffee is like a high five in your mouth.

I’m not addicted to coffee, we’re just in a committed relationship.

Coffee. Smile. Laugh. Repeat.

When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee.

Can I call you back in a few cups of coffee?

Follow your heart, but take coffee with you.

Your beautiful day starts with coffee.

No coffee. No workee.

Changing the world starts with coffee!

My couch is coffee-colored. I can thank Starbucks and clumsiness for that. Coffee is a language in itself.

I’ll quit coffee. It won’t be easy drinking my Baileys straight, but I’ll get used to it. It’ll still be the best part of waking up.

Live life today like there is no coffee tomorrow.

I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.

To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.

Nothing says coffee like six in the morning.

The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.

If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.

I’d never met coffee that wasn’t wonderful. It was just a matter of how wonderful it was.

This left me alone to solve the coffee problem—a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight.

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.

Reading in bed can be heaven, assuming you can get just the right amount of light on the page and aren’t prone to spilling your coffee or cognac on the sheets.

Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.

I’ll read my books and I’ll drink coffee and I’ll listen to music, and I’ll bolt the door.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome quotes about coffee funny. Please Don’t forget to share funny quotes about coffee to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of funny good morning quotes for friends as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Diary Android App