Thursday, September 21, 2017

It's Friday Quotes & It's Friday Meme to be Happy on Friday Morning

Last Updated On: 2022-12-16T07:25:58Z
Hello Friday.. A lot of funny things have been said and written about Friday. If one day of the week were selected as the “Holiday Day,” Friday would be it. Here are some it's Friday quotes to make you feel even better about your favorite day of the week! Check out the top its Friday meme. We’ve prepared popular happy Friday saying, funny Friday meme, funny Friday images

“Pencils down. Close your books. It’s Friday, and you deserve a break.”

“Memo to everyone I know: It’s Friday, so I will not be doing any work-related activities until I sober up.”

“Friday? Is that you? I can’t believe how long it took for you to come back.”

“Whew. It felt like a whole week before it was finally Friday again.”

“I wish every day was Friday; it is the start of a true week with two days of no work.”

“I can live without Monday, but Friday is priceless and impossible to let go.”

“All negative attitudes have been thrown out the door and won’t be back until Monday.”

“Forget about the past week; it’s Friday and time to start a new day.”

It's Friday Quotes & It's Friday Meme
its friday meme
its friday meme

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do this weekend.”


Don't forget to check out Best Funny Weekend Meme And Quotes
weekend quotes funny pictures
happy weekend quotes for friends
its weekend meme funny
good night messages for girlfriend
“Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?”

its friday meme
its friday meme
“You can have anything in the world, but Friday is dedicated to drinking beer and partying.”

its friday meme
its friday meme
Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor.

IT'S FRIDAY GO AHEAD AND TELL YOURSELF YOU WILL NOT FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH BEFORE 8:30PM.

its friday meme
its friday meme
“If there was one day of my life I wouldn’t want to forget, it would be a Friday.”
FRIDAY I have a date, with my bed. We're totally going to sleep together!

Smile! It’s Friday and time to party the weekend away.”
Thank God It's Friday Meme.
“The weekend has finally landed and is in route.”

Whooo, It's Friday.
“Happy Friday! May your wine glasses never empty and the days last forever.”

“One day, I will appreciate another day, but only if I have the weekend off.”

its friday meme, Friday is my second favorite F word. My first is Food. Definitely food.

“Random outbursts and sudden giggles can only mean one thing: it’s Friday!”

“How do you know it’s Friday? Look at everyone around you counting down the seconds until the weekend starts.”

its friday meme, It’s Friday, We made it.

“With the weekend right around the corner, it is time to be with friends and family.”

“It's Time to do Friday Dance.”

its friday meme, Smile! It’s Friday.

“Friday is my second favorite F word. My first is Food. Definitely food.”

It's Friday And I Am Ready For The Weekend! Happy Weekend Everyone!”

its friday meme, It's Time to do Friday Dance.

“Have a safe weekend. I know that I will be skydiving!”


“If I had one wish, it would be to remove Monday and replace it with a second Friday.”

its friday meme, It's Friday And I Am Ready For The Weekend! Happy Weekend Everyone!.

“Adventure awaits the bold that are not too afraid to walk out of the house and have fun this weekend.”

“If the weekend were just a day longer, I would probably be in the hospital.”

I can live without Monday, but Friday is priceless and impossible to let go.

“You can have fun all year long, but there is something truly special about sitting down and relaxing on a Friday night while everyone else is too drunk to remember the evening.”

funny coffee quotes

“Happy days start with a Friday and have a way of abruptly ending the moment you wake up on Monday morning.

Forget about the past week; it’s Friday and time to start a new day.

“If Monday is fun day, what is Friday?”

“Every teacher out there should do one thing this Friday: send their students into the weekend inspired.”

If Monday is fun day, what is Friday?

“Focus on the good of the past week and try to forget everything bad that has come your way.”

If I had one wish, it would be to remove Monday and replace it with a second Friday.

“Give someone a hug. Give someone a kiss. It is Friday, and there is no better day in the week to start and finish as fast as possible.”

“Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work, and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.”

You can have anything in the world, but Friday is dedicated to drinking beer and partying.

“What happened before today is a blur. What happens tomorrow is sure to be exciting.”

“Big dreams. Big inspirations. This is what we have all waited for: Friday to come and go, so the weekend can start.”

Friday? Is that you? I can’t believe how long it took for you to come back.

“What are you doing this weekend? I am going to reflect on Friday and try to figure out why I am not excited for any Monday that comes.”

“It may be impossible, but I would love to be as happy and excited as I am on a Friday.”

Give someone a hug. Give someone a kiss. It is Friday, and there is no better day in the week to start and finish as fast as possible.

“Every day that we wake up with oxygen in our lungs is a good day, but when that day is a Friday, it is even better.”

Happy days start with a Friday and have a way of abruptly ending the moment you wake up on Monday morning.

It’s Friday; let’s have a ball and throw away all of the unhappy thoughts that drag us down.”

Have a safe weekend. I know that I will be skydiving!

“What do you have planned this Friday? I am going to unwind and enjoy my two days of freedom.”

Pencils down. Close your books. It’s Friday, and you deserve a break.

“People like to think that they are truly free, but why do we cherish only Friday (when work ends) and not any other of the days during the week?”

Random outbursts and sudden giggles can only mean one thing: it’s Friday!

“If you think about it, we have two days off a week, and the rest we’re stuck waiting for Friday to come.”

Memo to everyone I know: It’s Friday, so I will not be doing any work-related activities until I sober up.

“Why do I like Friday so much? My co-workers are unbearable, and it’s always the last day I will see them.”

its friday meme, Smile! It’s Friday and time to party the weekend away.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome its friday quotes. Please Don’t forget to share its friday meme to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of happy thursday quotes funny as well.