Saturday, February 4, 2017

Inspirational Sister Quotes And Sayings With Images

Last Updated On: 2023-12-10T00:57:53Z
Sister Quotes: Looking for the best sister quotes pictures, photos & images? FunnyQuotes pictures can be used on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and other websites. Enjoy this collection of inspirational quotes about sisters! Also, be sure not to miss our collections of empowering quotes for women and the best soulmate quotes.

Here is Best collection of Sister Quotes and Sayings:

“Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – they’re your true best friends. ”Marilyn Monroe

“You can kid the world, but not your sister.”Charlotte Gray

Inspirational Quotes for Sisters

“We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.”Adriana Trigiani

“Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”Amy Li

“If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?” Jodi Picoult

“Sisters, as you know, also have a unique relationship. This is the person who has known you your entire life, who should love you and stand by you no matter what, and yet it’s your sister who knows exactly where to drive the knife to hurt you the most.”Lisa See

Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.”Carol Saline

“How the hell do you sum up your sister in three minutes? She’s your twin and your polar opposite. She’s your constant companion and your competition. She’s your best friend and the biggest bitch in the world. She’s everything you wish you could be and everything you wish you weren’t.”M. Molly Backes

Having you as my sister is a blessing that brings joy to my heart each day.

My sister is proof that good things come in small packages.

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double.

Sisters are like stars in the sky, always shining bright.

Sister, may God bless you with unwavering faith and unwavering perseverance in all that you do.

I cannot resist myself from loving you, dear sister, even though I fight with you every day. Love you forever.

“My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.”Shannon Celebi

Short Quotes for Sisters

brothers and sisters quotes, I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
Inspirational Sister Quotes
I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.

Sister Quotes, To my sister: You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

To my sister: You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

Sister Quotes, Sisterhood is powerful.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sisterhood is powerful.

Sister Quotes, Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart.

Sister Quotes, I smile because you're my sister. I laugh because you can't do anything about it.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

I smile because you're my sister. I laugh because you can't do anything about it.

Sister Quotes, You can kid the world. But not your sister.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

You can kid the world. But not your sister.

Sister Quotes, Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.

Sister Quotes, Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.

Sister Quotes, Sister: A person who's been where you've been; someone you can call when things aren't going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sister: A person who's been where you've been; someone you can call when things aren't going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend.

Sister Quotes and Sayings, The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.

Sister Quotes, The best advice my mother ever gave me: 'Be nice to your sister. Your friends will come and go, but you will always have your sister. And I promise that someday-she will be your best friend.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

The best advice my mother ever gave me: 'Be nice to your sister. Your friends will come and go, but you will always have your sister. And I promise that someday-she will be your best friend.

brother and sisters quotes, I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.

brothers and sisters quotes and sayings, Friends change, lovers leave, sisters are eternal.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Friends change, lovers leave, sisters are eternal.

famous quotes about sisters, A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.

love you sisters quotes, You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you sister.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you sister.

inspirational quotes about sisters, Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.

inspirational quotes for sisters, A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends.

Inspirational sister quotes, There's nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

There's nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.

quotes about sister, Sisters are angels who lift us up when our wings forget how to fly.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sisters are angels who lift us up when our wings forget how to fly.

quotes about sisters, Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.

quotes for sisters, When life's hills become too steep to climb on my own, my sister takes my hand and reminds me that I didn't have to climb it alone to begin with.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

When life's hills become too steep to climb on my own, my sister takes my hand and reminds me that I didn't have to climb it alone to begin with.

quotes on sisters, If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you.

short sister quotes, Being sisters means you always have back up.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

eing sisters means you always have back up.

sister inspirational quotes,  Sister, you are like my angel, with a love that always glows. You are one of the greatest gifts my heart will ever know.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sister, you are like my angel, with a love that always glows. You are one of the greatest gifts my heart will ever know.

sister picture quotes, When traveling life's journey, it's good to have a sister's hand to hold on to.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

When traveling life's journey, it's good to have a sister's hand to hold on to.

sister quotes and sayings, You think I am crazy? You should meet my sister!
Inspirational Sister Quotes

You think I am crazy? You should meet my sister!

sister quotes images, My support, my ally, my entertainment, my audience, my critic, my biggest fan, my best friend... my sister!
Inspirational Sister Quotes

My support, my ally, my entertainment, my audience, my critic, my biggest fan, my best friend... my sister!

sister quotes on pinterest, Being sisters means you always have backup.
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Being sisters means you always have backup.

“Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister.”Alice Walker

“Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”Vietnamese Proverb

Sister Quotes, “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline
Inspirational Sister Quotes

“A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. ”Toni Morrison

“ …she’ll go and fall in love, and there’s an end of peace and fun, and cozy times together.”Louisa May Alcott

Sister Quotes, “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” – Amy Li
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”Margaret Mead

“The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them.”Bill Cosby

Sister Quotes, “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”  — Susan Scarf Merrell
Inspirational Sister Quotes

“A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.”Elizabeth Fishel

“That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.”Gemma Gurgess

Sister Quotes, “If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?” — jodi picoult
Inspirational Sister Quotes

“Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”Jane Austen

“A sister smiles when one tells one’s stories – for she knows where the decoration has been added.”Chris Montaigne

Sister Quotes, “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” — Cali Rae Turner
Inspirational Sister Quotes

Sister Inspirational Quotes

“There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.”Mary Montagu

“You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you..”George R.R. Martin

“You’re a big sister?’ I was shocked. She seemed so good-natured and compassionate.”Natalie Standiford

“I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness..”Emily Dickinson

“It was nice to be in such close physical proximity, even though they hadn’t spoken in months, and only via cursory birthday cards and the like. In the end, it didn’t matter. Sisters were sisters.”Emma Straub

“I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.” – Unknown

“When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?”Pam Brown

“Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.”Ugo Betti

“When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will.” – Unknown

“As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister.” Patti Smith

“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” Marion C. Garretty

“One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself.” Betsy Cohen

“Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.” Louisa May Alcott

“To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life.” Victoria Secunda

Mothers Day Quotes and Images

“Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.” Pam Brown

“In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend.” Catherine Killigrew

“Between sisters, often, the child’s cry never dies down. “Never leave me,” it says; “do not abandon me.” Louise Bernikow.

“It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” Pam Brown

“The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.”Cali Rae Turner

“Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”Susan Scarf Merrell

“What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it?”James DeVries

quotes for brother

Mothers Day Images, Pictures And Photos Download

“My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.”Linda Sunshine

“An older sister helps one remain half child, half woman.” – Unknown

“A sister is a forever friend.” – Unknown

“Elder sisters never can do younger ones justice!”Charlotte M. Yonge

“If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.”Pam Brown

“I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.”James Boswell

“Our roots say we’re sisters, our hearts say we’re friends.” – Unknown

“Don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.”Maya Angelou

“A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”Marian Sandmaier

“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”Isadora James

“How do people make it through life without a sister?”Sara Corpening

“Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring – quite often the hard way.” Pamela Dugdale

Quotes For Mothers Day

“We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.”Evelyn Loeb

Sisters may share the same mother and father but appear to come from different families.” – Unknown

Inspirational Quotes For Fathers Day

“An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.”Pam Brown

“I know some sisters who only see each other on Mother’s Day and some who will never speak again. But most are like my sister and me… linked by volatile love, best friends who make other best friends ever so slightly less best.”Patricia Volk

Hope you enjoyed these awesome Sister Quotes and Sayings. Please Don’t forget to share Quotes About Sisters - Quotes on Sisters to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes for brother as well.