Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Quotes About Brothers - Brother Quotes And Sibling Sayings

Last Updated On: 2023-12-10T01:08:19Z
Quotes for Brother - Express your feelings to your adorable brother through these beautiful quotes for brother. below can help you express how you feel about your him/her. Share these sibling quotes to let your special brother or sister know how much you value them and to remind them of the irreplaceable bond that you share as brothers/sisters.

Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.”Oscar Wilde

“ Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.”Jolene Perry

“ There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.”Anna Quindlen

“ Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”Vietnamese Proverb

“ Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.”Marc Brown

“ I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.”James Boswell

Having a brother like you is one of life's greatest blessings.

A brother is the one with whom you will share your childhood memories and grown-up dreams.

Brotherhood means I will be there for you no matter what.

One brother will always be better than a thousand friends.

A brother's unconditional love is priceless.

“ I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. ” Maya Angelou

“ Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.” Melodie Ramone

“ She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.”Cassandra Clare

“ The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.”Jane Austen

“ When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”Antisthenes

Quotes About Brother

inspirational brother quotes, There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.”Terri Guillemets

“ The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”Garrison Keillor

“ A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.” – Unknown

Quotes About Brother, Brothers are what best friends can never be…
Inspirational Brother Quotes

Brothers are what best friends can never be

“ My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”” Harmon Kellebrew

“ One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.”Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.” – Anonymous

Quotes About Brother, The fault you see in your brother is really in you. the world is a mirror.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

The fault you see in your brother is really in you. the world is a mirror.

inspirational quotes for moving on

“ Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.”Michael Morpurgo

“ Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”Susan Scarf Merrell

Quotes About Brother, Happiness is, annoying your brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

Happiness is, annoying your brother.

“ Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.”Hindu Proverb

wise sayings about love

“ There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.”Edwin Markham

Quotes About Brother, I smile because you're my cousin I laugh because there nothing you can do about it!
Inspirational Brother Quotes

I smile because you're my cousin I laugh because there nothing you can do about it!

“ It takes two men to make one brother.”Israel Zangwill

“ We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.”Martin Luther King, Jr.

“ A friend is a brother who was once a bother. ” – Unknown

Quotes About Brother, Brother – a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend
Inspirational Brother Quotes

Brother – a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.

“ When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.”Dan Pearce

“ Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.”Brandy Norwood

brother friend quotes, Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother & support like a friend. :)
Inspirational Brother Quotes

Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother & support like a friend. :)

“ The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.”Winston Pendelton

good night messages to my love

best long distance relationship quotes

“ I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.”Bob Hope

Brother Quotes, A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.”Sami Levenson

“ There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”Astrid Alauda

Good Brother Quotes, When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy.” – Sarah Wynter

“ It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.” – Dylan Thomas

inspirational brother quotes, Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and an be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face.”St. Francis of Assisi

“ A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”Marian Sandmaier

loving brother quotes, There’s no other love like the love for a brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other..” Leonardo DiCaprio

“ All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers.”Chief Joseph

quotes about big brothers, The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.

“ To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.” Clara Ortega

quotes about brother, A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.

quotes about brothers, There is no buddy like a brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

There is no buddy like a brother.

quotes about little brothers, I love my little brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

I love my little brother.

quotes about my brother, Someone with many so called friends may end up friendless, but a true friend is closer than a brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

Someone with many so called friends may end up friendless, but a true friend is closer than a brother.

quotes brothers, After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.

quotes for brother, Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ My sister was drowning in the ocean once, and my brother and I dove in and saved her. True story. She owes us her life. It’s great leverage; we abuse it all the time!”Matt Barr

>quotes for brothers, If I Could Pick The Best Brother, I Would Pick You.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

If I Could Pick The Best Brother, I Would Pick You.

Quotes About My Brother

quotes for your brother, Never make a companion equal to a brother.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

quotes on brother, Without my big brother I probably literally wouldn’t be here.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

Without my big brother I probably literally wouldn’t be here.

younger brother quotes, Because I Have a Brother, I'll alwaysa have a friend.
Inspirational Brother Quotes

Because I Have a Brother, I'll always have a friend.

“ A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown

“ Being pretty on the inside means you don’t hit your brother and you eat all your peas – that’s what my grandma taught me..” Lord Chesterfield

Brother Quotes, When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. Antisthenes
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.” – Unknown

“ Never make a companion equal to a brother.”Hesiod

Brother Quotes, There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. Astrid Alauda
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!” – Unknown

“ I was a tomboy and I didn’t have a bunch of brothers but I always wanted them and so I sort of adopted a few of my great friends to be my brother..”Olivia Wilde

Brother Quotes, We are not only our brother's keeper; in countless large and small ways, we are our brother's maker. Bonaro Overstreet
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ I hated Chris, my brother. I would pull his hair and kick him, until one day my father gave him permission to fight back. I’ll be apologizing to him for the rest of my life.”Stevie Nicks

“ My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”Rod Stewart

Brother Quotes, He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal. Gregg Levoy
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ I can’t work with my brother without laughing.”Dick van Dyke

cute ways of saying i love you

“ My father wants me to be like my brother, but I can’t be.”Robert Mapplethorpe

Brother Quotes, Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. marc brown
Inspirational Brother Quotes

“ If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.”Amaury Nolasco

“ Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”Jane Austen

Hope you enjoyed these awesome Quotes About Brother. Please Don’t forget to share inspirational brother quotes to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of sister inspirational quotes as well.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App