Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Funny & Happy Winter Quotes With Images

Last Updated On: 2017-09-25T08:57:26Z
Winter Quotes quotes about winter Parents Quotesinsult quotes

    Winter Quotes
    Winter Quotes

    Aey January... Tu toh December ka bhi Bapp nikla :P :D

    One kind word can warm three winter months.

    Winter dies into the spring, to be born again in the autumn.

    You can't get too much winter in the winter.

    Ok winter you've made your point: I'm a pussy.

    Dear Sardiiiiiii, Itani be-dardi :-O :P :P

    Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

    Cold weather is the perfect excuse for hugging

    This weather is almost colder than my heart.

    Your heart is so freezing. You might catch a cold.

    Snowflakes are like kisses down from heaven.

    Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

    I love fall and winter because it gives us more reasons to cuddle!

    The joy to be found in winter's season is easily found with you.

    Winters are never cold if you have warm memories of someone special :)

    Ok winter you've made your point: I'm a pussy.

    Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

    One kind word can warm three winter months.

    Winter dies into the spring, to be born again in the autumn.

    You can't get too much winter in the winter.

    Wearing a sweater to bed in the winter

    I love being pale in the winter!

    Winter always turns into spring.

    likes the smell of burning wood... winter is here!

    Nothing burns like the cold.

    Winter arive pack your t-shirts :)

    Enjoying Snowfall !!

    I think i should made a girlfreind!

    Any one who can make hot chocolate!

    Winter! Winter! its so cool..

    I think Sun went to his mattern uncle home!

    I will not leave my blanket alone because i love him.

    Eat chicken..drink wine! and say f*ck off to Winter!

    Time for gym becoz winter is out their.

    So cool.. inside and outside.

    Melancholy were the sounds on a winter's night.

    A man says a lot of things in summer he doesn't mean in winter.

    I thought to just chill out this winter but now I m actually chilling.

    A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.

    I read, much of the night, and go south in the winter.

    The heart can get really cold if all you've known is winter.

    I thought to just chill out this winter but now I m actually chilling.

    That annoying moment when you cannot find the long side of your blanket.

    Taking Sips Of Coffee Lying In Cozy Bed With Blanket Around... Enjoying Winter.

    If You Want To Protect Yourself from Cold. Then Just.. Go To Hell. It's really Hot there.

    The warmest blankets of peace snow only from the heart. ~Layne Russell

    A cold wind was blowing from the north, and it made the trees rustle like living things.

    He who doesn't notice whether it is winter or summer is happy.

    Taking Sips Of Coffee Lying In Cozy Bed With Blanket Around... Enjoying Winter

    The problem with winter sports is that - follow me closely here - they generally take place in winter.

    In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

    Dear Winter, I think we should spend some time apart... I'm gonna try to work things out with my ex, Summer.

    *Winter* Couples: We are going to cuddle and snuggle like there is no tomorrow. Me: *stares at pillow* You love me right?

    I miss you. It's as simple as that. I can't wait for winter break. We'll finally get entire days together.


    ..........................................It's not an empty SMS, Due to fog you can't see the words.

    If there are ice cream trucks in the summer, why cant we have Starbucks trucks in the winter?

    Winter is the season in which we try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when we complained about the heat.

    The problem with winter sports is that - follow me closely here - they generally take place in winter.

    Mentally preparing yourself to step out of the shower during the winter.

    Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

    Winter Quotes and Sayings


    LIKE IF: Mentally preparing yourself to step out of the shower during the winter.

    I think the perfect gift to give anyone in the winter is a heated toilet seat.

    Summer: 'Its SO hot! I can't wait for the cold weather.' Winter: 'WTF is this?!?! I miss summer.'

    does anyone else feel that in the winter you are all of a sudden interested with the weather..

    Winter is the season in which we try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when we complained about the heat.

    Love is hearing the weather forecast for a winter storm and wishing you could spend it in bed with your lover, it's loneliness.

    Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until ALL the birds have gone South for the Winter.

    Now that Fall is here, do you think all the girls with duck-faces will fly south for the winter?

    I'm the kind of person who drinks hot chocolate in the summer, and eats ice cream in the winter.

    If there's ice cream trucks in the summer then why isn't there Starbucks trucks in the winter?

    I am so ready for Christmas movies and Christmas Songs and snow and all that other sappy amazing Winter stuff. ❄

    Hi December I am so ready for Christmas movies and Christmas Songs and snow and all that other sappy amazing Winter stuff. ❄

    Another month. Another year. Another smile. Another tear. Another winter and another summer too. But there can never be another you. ♥

    In this season of WHITE and GRAY may my wishes add warmth to your days Happy Winter Season.

    Winter, Winter go away, come again another day...I need some sun, I need some sand, I need an island and a one night stand!!

    What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.

    Dear Weather, Please stop being so cold. We don't have hot girlfriends, we already have cold wives! With hot temper All husbands..

    That annoying moment when you cannot find the long side of your blanket.

    Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home

    Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence.
    Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance.
    Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence.
    Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance.

    My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.

    Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well

    A man says a lot of things in summer he doesn't mean in winter.

    Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.

    If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.

    What did you bring me today? Delusional mutterings with a side of crazy?

    If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

    Music brings a warm glow to my vision, thawing mind and muscle from their endless wintering

    And they all lived happily to the end of their days.
    Quotes Android App
    Quotes Android App