Sunday, November 20, 2016

Short Break Up Quotes, Break Up Status for Facebook

Last Updated On: 2016-11-20T08:45:18Z
Love Breakup Status for Facebook, Break Up Status,New Break Up Status, Break Up Quotes, Break Up Status in English, break up status with attitude, breakup attitude status for whatsapp

Short Break Up Quotes, Break Up Status for Facebook, Short Break Up Status


1. “I hate you! but i can't stop loving you.”

2. “Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.”

3. “The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.”

4. “The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard :(”

5. “Sometimes when I say: I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you're not.”

6. “I have finished my unfinished business with you.”

7. “I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.”

8. “Sometimes i keep my feelings to myself because its hard for someone else to understand them :(”

9. “Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.”

10. “Love is blind, Be careful...”

Love Breakup Quotes in English


11. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”

12. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now...”

13. “Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.”

14. “The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.”

15. “It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.”

16. “People say follow your heart…but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two? ”

17. “If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more. ”

18. “The most pain full memory i have is of when i walked away and you let me leave.”

19. “I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.”

20. “We are not close anymore but, I'll be here if you need me.

Break Up Status in English


21. “Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.”

22. “Pretending like you don't care about your past & acting like you've moved on, Hurts!”

23. “Every breakup is just another opportunity to do it right the next time.”

24. “I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.”

25. “I love you so much! Let's get married! I want to have lots of children and get a big house and a mortgage and a minivan and...”

26. “Those 3 years of our togetherness, the commitment, everything feels like a waste of time today.”

27. “You hurt me. are you Happy?”

28. “Just give me time and I will get over you.”

29. “I still love you, but you don't care...”

30. “If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.. ”

Break Up Quotes

31. “When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most”

32. “It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.”

33. “You call it jealousy, I call it fear of losing you.”

34. “I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid to fall for the wrong person again.”

35. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”

36. “If you are brave to say good bye, life will reward you with a new Hello.”

37. “There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be.”

38. “It's not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow.”

39. “I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid to fall for the wrong person again.”

40. “Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others.”

Love Breakup Status

41. “Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.”

42. “I will never learn to stop loving you I am just learning how to live without you and move on without you.”

43. “I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.”

44. “Time doesn't really Heal the heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.”

45. “I used to think size didn't matter, but in your case I have made an exception... so I'm leaving you for bigger and better things. My ex-boyfriend Bruno just came back into town. He finished serving his sentence and is dying to meet you.”

46. “I’m too bright to shine in your dull World...”

47. “Love is beautiful mistake of my life.”

48. “The only way to fix this situation is to go back to when you asked me out and say no.”

49. “There comes a time when walking away is the best for everyone.”

50. “It’s not the breakup that hurts the most. It’s the post trauma that follows it. It is waking up and checking your cell for the message that is not there. ”

Love Breakup Quotes


51. “Never give up on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.”

52. “Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.”

53. “What do you do when Something that was your Everything becomes a Nothing?. ”

54. “A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.”

55. “It’s so hard to look at you and think we were so close. We were best friends. And now. I’m nothing to you. ”

56. “You broke a promise and made me realize. It was all just a lie.”

57. “I will never learn to stop loving you I’m just learning how to live without you and move on without you there by my side. ”

58. “If you cant save the relationship, at least save your pride.”

59. “Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you.”

60. “Any time I break up with Dawson or question him, viewers turn against me.”

Sad Breakup WhatsApp Status


61. “It's never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.”

62. “Out of all the people in the world I thought you were the the one to be there for me 4 ever and always. Turns out I was just your last option wasn’t I. ”

63. “There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.”

64. “They say you have to go on and forget the past, but for me it’s not like that cause every time i try to forget the memory hunts me again.”

65. “I hate it when you talk to someone every single day and then it stops. All of a sudden neither of you say a word to each other.”

66. “I’m going to take the past and burn it up. Lift my head and carry on because baby I’m stronger than you’ll ever know.. ”

67. “The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.”

68. “No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.”

69. “What happens when it's time to let go of something you can't live without?”

70. “Broken up! Deleted past conversation. Cleared the pictures. Finally breathing! and ready to move on! So, where’s the party tonight?”

71. “I'm leaving for our own Good, Now I'm happy, how about you?”

72. “When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.”

73. “When you love someone, even though they hurt you and break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces!”

74. “Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people I can't trust”

75. “If someone really loves you, they wouldn’t let you slip away no matter how big the situation is.”

76. “ I'm not afraid to fall in LOVE, I'm afraid to fall for a wrong person again.”

77. “The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard. ”

78. “One day you will want me and tell me sorry, but it'll be too late.”

79. “Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more.”

80. “Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you.”

Love Breakup Status


81. “I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.”

82. “The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.”

83. “During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.”

84. “Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.”

85. “If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.”

86. “I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.”

87. “The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.”

88. “The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.”

89. “I don't want you as a boyfriend, no we can't still be friends..and, oh, by the way you're ugly too.”

90. “I want you to meet my family. My mom is an OBGYN specializing in fertility treatments, and my dad does micro surgical vasectomy reversals. They are ”

New Love Breakup Quotes Status


91. “My silence is just another word for my PAIN.”

92. “Sorry, you don't make the flag on my mailbox go up anymore.”

93. “Are you into horses and stuff? I know I am... I also like sheep. They give you that warm feeling. Hello? Are you still there?”

94. “Sometimes breakups aren't meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.”

95. “During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.”

96. “It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.”

97. “Heard sad songs. Had ice cream. Burnt old photos. Danced 2 hours straight. Now, need a hug from a friend. Any volunteers?”

98. “People cry not because they are weak, It's because they've been strong for too long.”

99. “I'm disappointed you cheated on me with her! I expected you to go for something better than me.”

100. “One day you'll finally see, your biggest mistake was not loving me.”