Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Love status quotes, Short Love Status

Last Updated On: 2017-08-28T05:44:54Z
Best love status, cute love status, love status, love status for whatsapp, status on love, whatsapp status for love, whatsapp status love,

Love Status, Short Love Quotes



Whatsapp status love


♥ Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

♥ There is No Scale To Measure the love..

♥ When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.

♥ Never trust your heart because it's on the right side.

♥ Love isn't complicated, people are.

♥ Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

♥ There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You.

♥ I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.

♥ Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

♥ Dear crush!! You'ved crushed me

♥ I want vitamin "U"

♥ If you are not interested then don't cheat him.. Better leave him..

♥ He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him...

♥ You left me? Fine! But don't love somebody else in front of me.

♥ You are the only clock thats ticking in my heart..!!

♥ Late night conversations with our loved ones..!!

♥ It's not about her looks, It's about her heart.

♥ In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

♥ Loving you is like breathing – so effortless, so natural. And so essential to life.

♥ The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings

Love status


♥ Perfect love casts out all fear.

♥ If you listen, you can hear love in the music.

♥ Love can be hard at times, btu true love is worth the effort.

♥ Say you, say me, say it together, naturally.

♥ A man in love is incomplete until he is married with her love. Then he’s finished.

♥ Just because we’re not close anymore, that doesn’t mean I don’t care about you.

♥ I will always love you, no matter what happens.

♥ Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.

♥ A man in love is not complete until he is married…… Then he is finished.

♥ If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever.

♥ Once in a while ,right in the middle of an extraordinary life ,Love gives us a fairytale.

♥ Missing someone+No text from ’em = Worst feeling.

♥ The bad news is time flies.The good news is you are the pilot.

♥ If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!

♥ You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.

♥ Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.

♥ I can't see myself without you. Sold My Soul to You ♥

♥ My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

♥ Better to b alone than being wid sme1 who makes u feel alone...

♥ Thanks for being in my life

♥ The heart that loves, stays always young.

♥ Live life fully, no place for hate, only love.

♥ Love is not about posssession, Love is about appreciation

♥ So far, but I love you alwaysdream without fear, love without limits..

♥ Life is too short to cry on....

♥ You either live in love or die, there is no way in between

♥ I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?

♥ Love is knowing that some one is there for you always

♥ The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason

♥ Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. ♥ :p

♥ Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.

Status on love


♥ My Hearts beats only for you.

♥ Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.

♥ Love when you're ready, not when you are alone.

♥ Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

♥ I'd cross the world for someone like you.

♥ Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl

♥ Hi, is a short, simple word but it's how love starts.

♥ Love can be demonstrated not defined.

♥ Don't say you love me unless you mean it.

♥ Only you can give me that feeling.

♥ Love has no limits.

♥ Everything is fair in Love and War.

♥ I want another day with you.

♥ You can't stop loving short girls.

♥ Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you

♥ I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.

♥ Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

♥ Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I'll give it back.

♥ When I count my blessings i count you twice.

♥ I think love is fearless.

♥ I need you so much closer.

♥ My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.

♥ You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.

♥ When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.

♥ I need you, you need me. Let's make it work.

♥ Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

♥ Love me for a second and I'll love you forever.

♥ I hope you always find a reason to smile.

♥ I love you even when I hate you.

♥ Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.

♥ Be the type of person you want to meet.

♥ I can't stop missing you.

♥ Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.

♥ You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me.

♥ All I need is your love.

♥ I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.

♥ Let all that you do be done n love.

♥ I'll never forget the first time I saw you.

♥ True love has a habit of coming back.

Whatsapp status for lovers


♥ I don't even know why I like you. But I just do.

♥ Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine?

♥ I can't go a day without thinking about you.

♥ There is no finish line so love the journey.

♥ Fall in love not in line.

♥ If you love something set it free.

♥ The minute you think of giving up think of the reason why you held on so long.

♥ So many of my smiles begin with you.

♥ A true love story nerve ends.

♥ Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but! we can feel it..

♥ Love is that which, cannot see the poorness...

♥ Love in Life, Make the life beautiful..

♥ In life I need only you!

♥ My "Heart" is always your!

♥ Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.

♥ True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good

♥ Always Love your GB from your Heart not from your mood or Mind..

♥ In love Never say "Sorry"!

♥ When I think about you.. I don't feel so alone....

♥ If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in Love...

♥ Love is that, which can never explained

♥ Love is That Which can not see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor..in life..

Love Status, New Love Status 2016, Best Love Status, Latest Love Status, New Love Quotes 2016, Latest Love Quotes, Best Love Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.