Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Kiss quotes, Short Kiss Status for Facebook

Last Updated On: 2017-08-28T05:42:02Z
First kiss quotes, happy kiss day quotes, kiss day quotes, kiss me quotes, kiss my ass quotes, kiss quotes, kiss Status for whatsaap, Kiss Status for Facebook

Kiss Status for Whatsapp, New Kiss Status 2016, Best Kiss Status,

➤ Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.

➤ Kiss me and you will see how important I am.

➤ The best part about a first kiss is right before the first kiss.

➤ With a kiss let us set out for an unknown world.

➤ In trying to get our own way, we should remember that kisses are sweeter than wine.

➤ A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.

➤ Kiss her in such a way that whenever she finds her tongue running over her lips,even so innocently she should taste.

➤ I suspect any serious reader has a first great book, just the way anybody has a first kiss.

➤ The first kiss between two people is something really good in life.

➤ How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.

➤ Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.

➤ The kiss always gets a hell of a reaction.

➤ Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.

➤ I can't read lips unless they're touching mine.

➤ Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.

➤ What is a kiss? Why this, as some approve: the sure, sweet cement, glue, and lime of love.

➤ Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity..

➤ Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of Love

➤ Kissing is like drinking salted water, you drink, and your thirst increases.

➤ Stolen kisses are always sweetest

Most Romantic Kiss Status for Whatsapp


➤ Kiss me and you will see how important I am.

➤ The softer the lips, the better the kiss.

➤ Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.

➤ Kissing is like a bee sucking honey from a flower and the honey never ends.

➤ A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance !!!!

➤ Smile! It's the second best thing you can do with your mouth. But I like the first one ;)

➤ Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.

➤ A kiss is an event whose probability depends on the vital statistics of 36-24-36.

➤ A kiss is the interchange of unisexual salivary bacteria.

➤ Kiss: A contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart.

➤ Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases.

➤ A kiss is that thing for which the demand is higher than the supply.

➤ A man's kiss is his signature.

➤ People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.

➤ Happiness is like a kiss - it feels best when you give it to someone else.

➤ Kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back.

➤ Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain.

➤ KISS .... The best way to shut a girl up.

➤ Your lips look so lonely, would they like to meet mine?

Kiss me quotes


➤ A love without a kiss is like a rose with out petals.

➤ A book without words is like love without a kiss .... its empty.

➤ I was not kissing him. I was just telling his lips a secret!

➤ Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.

➤ I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.

➤ Kiss: love professed through lips.

➤ It takes a lot of experience for a girl to kiss like a beginner.

➤ Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.

➤ I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing ladies' hands - after all, one must start somewhere.

➤ If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.

➤ I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since.

➤ The only thing better than a kiss, is the moment right before, when he looks into your eyes and leaves you breathless

➤ I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.

Kiss quotes


➤ Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

➤ Some women blush when they are kissed, some call for the police, some swear, some bite. But the worst are those who laugh.

➤ Something has to be right about us being together, because if it wasn't, I don't think I would feel the way I do when you kiss me.

➤ Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.

➤ For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

➤ When I met you I didn't know you, but when I kissed you I was sure you were the one for me.

➤ I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss. I just wanna stay here with you just like this.

➤ Kissing you is like dancing in the rain; it is an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with.

➤ Kiss me. Kiss me with the intensity that is fueled by the desperate craving of one lover for the other.

➤ It's the way that he makes you feel, it's the way that he kisses you it's the way that he makes you fall in love...

Kiss quotes Status for Facebook


➤ One day you'll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.

➤ And when he kissed me that night I couldn't help but think, this is exactly what I have waited for my entire life.

➤ It's not about butterflies in the first kiss, but that they are there in the last.

➤ A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one.

➤ Your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life when things get dark.

➤ Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

➤ As he kissed me, I wondered how, in the middle of a rainstorm I could feel like I was burning alive.

➤ We kiss and it feels like we have just shrugged off the world.

➤ When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!

➤ I fell worthy of every kiss I laid upon you for in each of them went part of my heart.

➤ Your taste still lingers on my lips, like I've just placed them upon yours, and I starve for you.

➤ Even though a kiss is very good, there is a moment right before you begin that is even better.

➤ So let's meet at the mouth for a kiss that's been so long overdue.

➤ I felt his mouth come down onto mine and I felt his kiss melt every argument away.

➤ The first time we kissed, you captured me.

➤ Inhaling your breath into my body, taking you into my soul, all this, through a kiss.

➤ Whoever said, 'A kiss is just a kiss,' never kissed you.

➤ I'd walk half way around the world for just one kiss from you.

➤ Kisses, Even to the air, Are beautiful.

➤ And you know what I like the best? How hours after you kiss me, I can still feel it on my lips.

➤ Let's kiss in the rain; where the rain was so hard the only thing we could see was each other.

➤ You changed my world with just one smile, you took my heart with just one kiss.

➤ Your the one I kiss, your the one I hug, your the one I hold, because you're the one I love.

➤ The cutest thing a guy can do is smile in the middle of kissing because he's so happy to be kissing you.

➤ It's the way that he makes you feel, it's the way that he kisses you it's the way that he makes you fall in love..

➤ One day you'll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.

➤ It's not about butterflies in the first kiss, but that they are there in the last.

➤ I fell worthy of every kiss I laid upon you for in each of them went part of my heart.

➤ Smile! It's the second best thing you can do with your mouth. But I like the first one .

➤ Kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back.

➤ I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.

Kiss Day Quotes and Status For whtasaap Facebook


➤ Kiss, a contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart.

➤ Kiss me until I fall asleep.

➤ Your kiss at night is the sweetest for sure it allows me to dream of a thousand more.

➤ Never a lip is curved with pain that can't be kissed into smile again.

➤ Kissing is like real estate. The most important thing is location, location, location.

➤ Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.

➤ Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.

➤ Kiss me, and you will see how important I am.

➤ Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

➤ I hope I haven't given you the impression that I consider kissing intrinsically irrational

➤ A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving.

➤ A smile does a good make up in a relationship, but a kiss does even better.

➤ I want my first kiss to be long but gentle, soft but glorious. Most of all want it to be with you.

➤ Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.

➤ A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

➤ Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?

➤ Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

➤ Does it feel the same when she kisses you?

➤ Stolen kisses are always sweetest.

➤ Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.

➤ The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.

➤ A random kiss is better than an awkwardly planed one.

➤ I don't love him... I just like to kiss him.

➤ Your taste still lingers on my lips, like I've just placed them upon yours, and I starve for you.

➤ You changed my world with just one smile, you took my heart with just one kiss.

➤ Soul meets soul on lovers lips.

➤ Kisses are like tears... the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back.