Saturday, November 26, 2016

Cricket Whatsapp Status, Facebook Status Update

Last Updated On: 2016-11-26T19:59:27Z
Cricket status, cricket status Facebook, cricket status Whatsaap, Short cricket status, Quotes Cricket, Cricket Status messages Facebook

Cricket Whatsapp Status, Cricket  Status Whatsaap Facebook Messages

I will be back before you pronounce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.

You might not think it’s cricket, and it’s not, it’s motor racing.

Serious cricket is war minus the shooting.

A captain will only do his best for his team and his country. When you are winning, you are a hero. Lose, and the backslappers fade away.

Oh God, if there is cricket in heaven, let there also be rain.

Winning isn't everything...... It's the only thing.

A cricket ground is a flat piece of earth with some buildings around it.

Cricket status

Some people think cricket is a matter of life and death.... I can assure them it is much more serious than that.

Everything I know about being a gentleman, I owe it to cricket.

If you make every game of crickett a life-and-death thing, you’re going to have problems. You’ll be dead a lot.

Many people think life is a game; I think cricket is a game.

If only Hitler and Mussolini could have a good game of cricket once a week at Geneva, I feel that the world would not have been as troubled as it was.

One day I am gonna win….. I can wait till mah death for it.

If you play good cricket, a lot of bad things get hidden.

If you play good cricket, well, you play good cricket. What else did you expect?

Cricket status For Facebook

If only had a dollar for every "tuk tuk" by Misbah, I would be a millionaire by now

The worst thing is the day you realize you want to win more than the players do.

In Cricket we believe

I think you enjoy the game more if you don’t know the rules. Then you’re on the same wavelength as the umpire

You can cut the tension with a cricket stump.

Cricket status For Whatsaap

We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.

We lost the game on purpose; it's just a ruse so that we could trample you in the final.

I understand all the cricket rules. I just do not get why the wicketkeeper is wearing gloves in this sweltering heat.

I want to say to all cricketers that it is not how big you are in the head; it’s how big you play.

Sure, luck means a lot in cricket. Not having good fielders is bad luck.

The trouble with an umpire is that they just don’t care which side wins.

Cricket status Messages For Whatsaap Facebook

To me, cricket is a simple game. Keep it simple and just go out and play.

I think that a leader is someone that needs to make an impact on and off the cricket field.

Life is simply a cricket match, with temptation as the bowler.

That ball went so high, it could have brought an air-hostess down with it.

The hallmark of a great captain is the ability to win the toss at the right time.