Saturday, October 22, 2016

Romantic whatsapp status

Last Updated On: 2016-11-06T07:43:57Z
Searching Romantic whatsapp status on internet? Now don’t search on other sites we have wide range of Romantic whatsapp status.

✂ You can meet many beautiful people in a lifetime, but only one person is enough to make your life beautiful.

✂ You’re not perfect, I am not as well, but together we are perfect.

✂ Thinking of you is the easy part, but missing you is something I can’t handle.

✂ Don’t check my status, look into my heart.

✂ Don’t say I Love You. Prove it.

✂ Love is like a rubber band with people on both ends. When one leaves it hurts the other.

whatsapp-status
Romantic WhatsApp Status



✂ If you can’t explain how much you love me, it’s okay, because I know not all things in the world can be explained.

✂ Everybody knows how to love, but only few know how to love forever

✂ You are the dream I see every morning when I wake up.

✂ I don’t want to fall in love with you, but stay in love with you forever.

✂ Met you by fate, chose you as a friend, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

✂ My heart is now a perfect place… with you inside it.

✂ I cannot give you a demo of my love. Take it or leave it.

✂ Look at the keyboard. U and I will always be together.

✂ Love is fearless, but I fear of losing you.

✂ You are the reason behind my smile.

✂ Every winter I catch cold, this time I caught you in my heart.

✂ I can’t find the reason why I like you. I believe that’s what love does.

✂ Love is a journey that leads to no destination.

Great WhatsApp Status


✂ According to my police report, I had a great Night Out last night.

✂ Dear Math, grow up and solve your problems on your own because I am tired of solving it for you.

✂ It will take time for me to succeed, because my road to success is under construction.

✂ I’m silent by nature and therefore my mind speaks the loudest

✂ I’m born to express, not to impress.

✂ Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.

✂ To make your dream come true you need to wake up.

✂ Don’t tell me I have a dirty mind. It’s just sexy imagination

✂ Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette.

✂ You have to be an odd one, to be number one.

✂ When you fail, try again. This time more intelligently.

✂ Speak truth. You don’t have to remember what you said.

✂ When you make a mistake it means you’re trying.

✂ If you like me raise your hand, If you don’t, raise your standard.

✂ I work for money, if you want loyalty – hire a dog.

✂ I talk to myself often that way I ensure I am talking to better class of people

✂ People say they can’t live without Love. I think oxygen is more important.

✂ The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

✂ If the world is ending today, how come Australia is in tomorrow already?

✂ We live in a Dumb Age where Smartphone’s are thinner and smarter, people are obese and stupid.

✂ I love my job when I am holidaying.

Romantic Status


✂ I am the boss, but my wife is a decision-maker.

✂ I just need two holidays a year that last six months each.

✂ Love thy neighbor, but make sure you don’t get caught.

✂ I am never in a bad mood, its people around me that suck.

✂ Do you know the root cause of your divorce? Marriage.

✂ I never lie, I am a fiction speaker.
✂ Fake people care about their status, real people give a damn.

✂ Did you get any text messages last night? Oh! My phone was drunk.

✂ A bird just hit my window. I wonder if God is playing Angry Birds with me.

✂ Knowledge is like underwear. Have It. Keep It but never show it off.

✂ Only relevant messages, for stupid jokes find someone else.

✂ I never forget a face, but yours too ugly to erase from my mind.

✂ Don’t disturb me, I am already mentally ill.

✂ Don’t wait for the moment. It will never come if you don’t know how to get it.

✂ I am not bossy, but I love to tell you what you should do.

✂ Don’t just look at your mistakes, correct it.

✂ Don’t tell me to change, I can’t perfect myself anymore.

✂ You never know how strong you are until you’re left with no choice.

✂ Finding a best friend is tough, keeping the friendship is tougher.

✂ Smile. It has the power to make your day.

✂ Love is all we need. Money is all we want.

✂ You cannot rise suddenly in the world, even a sun cannot.

✂ You cannot receive happiness until you let go the pain.

✂ I don’t have a personality problem. I have an attitude.

✂ Positivity is contagious. Try it.

Romantic Status for Whatsapp


✂ I am not a heartthrob, but everybody still checks my status.

✂ In love you have to listen before you feel.

✂ You can hire someone to help you build muscles, but they can’t do push-ups for you.

✂ When you are tired and done and feel like giving up remember why you never gave it up for so long.

✂ When you are scared of something, step into the unknown.