Friday, October 21, 2016

Attitude status for whatsapp

Last Updated On: 2016-11-06T07:44:31Z
whatsapp status for girls attitude, cool attitude status for whatsapp

♛ Not always 'Available' Try your Luck...

♛ I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.

♛ If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.

♛ Silent people have the loudest minds.

♛ Born to express not to impress.

♛ The road to success is always under construction.

♛ I will win, not immediately but definitely.

♛ Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.

♛ Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.

♛ The longer the title the less important the job.

♛ Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

♛ No, I'm not feeling violent, I'm feeling creative with weapons.

♛ Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

♛ If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

♛ The real reason women live longer than men because they don't have to live with women.

♛ Eat right, exercise, die anyway.

attitude-status-for-whatsapp-in-hindi
attitude status for whatsapp in hindi




♛ I may be fat, but you're ugly - I can lose weight!

♛ We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.

♛ My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

♛ People who tolerate me on the daily basis! are real heroes in my eye.

♛ Before you judge me make sure that you're perfect..

♛ Style is a way to say who you are without speaking.

whatsapp status attitude


♛ Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.

♛ What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.

♛ The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.

♛ People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...

♛ Sometimes people a high five on the face with a CHAIR.

♛ Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student

♛ I am who i am, you approval is not needed.

♛ I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.

♛ I will win not immediately, but Definitely.

♛ Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.

♛ My attitude is based on how you treat me.

♛ Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

♛ My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED.

♛ I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.

♛ A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it.

♛ Baat unhi ki hoti hai jinmain koi baat hoti hai.

♛ I tried being like you, my personality didn't like it.

♛ Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY.

♛ Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.

♛ If you can;t convince them, confuse them.

♛ I know i am awesome, so i don't care about your opinion.

♛ If a plan didn't work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.

♛ I was reminded that my blood type is Be Positive.

♛ The quickest way to double your money is to FOLD it in half and put it back in your pocket.

♛ When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and half.

♛ DP to lagalu par teri aukat nahin hai.

♛ An ugly personality destroy a pretty face.

♛ I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

♛ Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.

♛ I Wish My Parents Were Like Google...They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete..

♛ Every problem comes with some solution...If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!

♛ I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!

♛ WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!..

♛ In Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is... And Dad Knows What Boys Are..

♛ I have no time to hate people... who hate me... because, I'm always busy in loving people, who love me..

♛ People say me bad..but trust me I am the worst!

♛ I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.

♛ There are three sides to an argument.. my side, your side and the right side.

♛ Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off...

♛ 'Dream' as if you'll live forever.. Live as if tomorrow is last one...

♛ Galileo-Great mind! Einstein-genius mind! Newton-Extraordinary mind! Bill gates-brilliant mind.. ME-Never Mind!

♛ I don't care what people think or say about me!

♛ I am learn from My Mistake! Without Mistake We Can't Learn Best.

♛ There are two type of people winner and Losser, Winner always Working Hard, Losser Always try to shortcut for win.

♛ Your whatsapp status say's online .. If your online then, why aren't you msg me!

♛ Try to solve your problem yourself... Don't Depend on other..!

♛ Every people is a intelligent, When he work Hard!

Please don't get confused between my my attitude & personality!

♛ If people are trying to bring you 'Down'.. It only means that you are 'Above them'.

♛ I'm cool but Summer made me hot!

♛ Apni to bass ek hi wish hai.. Ser pe Taaj.. Sath me koi Khass Aur is kamini duniya pe Raajjj !!

♛ Life is too short Don't waste it updating status !

♛ Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.

♛ Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.

♛ People are like 'MuSic' some say the 'TrUth' and rest,just noise..

♛ Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'??..

♛ Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status...

♛ I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart...

♛ There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will...

♛ I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk...


status of attitude for whatsapp


♛ Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...!!

♛ When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!

♛ Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you..

♛ Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...

♛ Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...

♛ Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!

♛ Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful...

♛ Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine..

♛ Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software...it's called #Sunday, please fix it !

♛ Best way to deal with haters, Keep calm, and stay classy..

♛ I don't have time to hate people bcz.. I'm busy loving people who love me.

♛ Smartness is a perfect beauty.

♛ My attitude based on how you treat me.

♛ Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

♛ I don't have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.