Sunday, October 16, 2016

Whatsapp Status - Funny Whatsapp Status

Last Updated On: 2017-12-09T10:48:08Z
Whatsapp Status: Here We have Collected Best Whatsapp Status for you. Feel Free to make it Yours and also Find Love and Cool Whatsapp Status

➦ Love is a thing which does not show up on the X ray but still is…

➦ ‘Me’ without ‘You’ is like Facebook without Friends.

➦ My first name and your last name would look fabulous together.

➦ People always speak their mind but don’t mind what they speak.

➦ Some men are still bachelors… not all are fools.

➦ Always make sure to live your life to the fullest.

Cool Whatsapp Status

➦ Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.

➦ Who needs television when there is so much drama on Facebook.

➦ Everything funnier when your supposed to be quiet..

➦ I want someone to look at me the way I look at cupcakes!!

➦ Save water drink beer.

➦ 6 Peg Loading .. :D

➦ Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software...it's called #Monday, please fix it

➦ Always wear cute pajamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.

➦ God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P

➦ Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.

➦ When I'm on my death bed, I want my final words to be "I left one million dollars in the...

➦ I wake up when I cant hold my pee in any longer.

➦ My father always told me, 'Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.

➦ Life is too short smile while you still have teeth...

➦ My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.

➦ If College has taught us anything, it's texting without looking :)

➦ I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!

➦ Here my dad comes on whatsapp... From now on my status would be '***no status***' or just a smiley...

Whatsapp Status 2017

➦ Don't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.

➦ I Like to study.. Arithmetic - NO ... world history - NO .... chemistry - NO .... GIRLS - YES!!!

➦ Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship!! :P

➦ People call me mike .. You can call me tonight.. :p

➦ In Modern Politics, Even The Leader Of The Free World Needs Help From The Sultan Of Facebookistan!!!

➦ C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping :)

➦ Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet lol (o_o) (>_<) (0_0) (^_^)

➦ Everything is 10x funnier when you are not supposed to laugh.

➦ People who exercise live longer, but what's the point when those extra years are spent at gym.

Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.

➦ It may look like I'm deep in thought, but 99% of the time I'm just thinking about what food to eat later.

➦ Checking your symptoms on Google and accepting that fact that you're going to die.

➦ When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

➦ Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?

➦ Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

➦ We are WTF generation .... WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook :D

➦ Having a best friend with the same mental disorder is a blessing. LOL

➦ It's been 70+ years, Tom. You're never going to eat Jerry :)

➦ I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone. :)

➦ There's like 7 billion people in this world and no one wants to date me. I hate this world ... huh

➦ Dear Lord, all I ask for a chance to prove that winning the lottery won't make a bad person.

➦ I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough ;)

➦ My family says I talk in my sleep but nobody at work has ever mentioned it. lolz

whatsapp status

➦ The only thing I gained so far in THIS YEAR is weight :)

➦ I am not addicted to WHATS APP. I only use it when I have time ....... lunch time, break time, bed time, this time, that time, any time, all the time. :)

➦ Marriage is just a fancy word for adopting an overgrown male child who can not be handled by his parents anymore.

➦ The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is "Salary is Credited" :)

➦ Is there anything more awkward than when you are singing along to a song on youtube and the music stops loading.

➦ Years of education, solving tough problems, handling complex issues, yet we take a while standing before glass doors thinking whether to Push or Pull.

➦ Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.

funny whatsapp status

➦ Running away does not help you with your problems, unless you are fat.

➦ In bed, it's 6AM you close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 7:45. At school it's 1:30, close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 1:31

Please Don’t forget to share Best Whatsaap Status to your Friends and family member.