Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hopeless Romantic Quotes with Images & Pictures

Last Updated On: 2017-07-06T15:56:50Z
Enjoy our hopeless romantic quotes collection by famous actors, authors and singers. Best hopeless romantic quotes selected by thousands of our users! and Find and save ideas about Hopeless romantic quotes on Pinterest,

Because what’s worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?James Patterson

Life ... is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.William Shakespeare

When things go wrong, don't go with them.Elvis Presley

Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!William Shakespeare

I think I'll always be a hopeless romantic.Kim Kardashian

Not only are a voteless people a hopeless people. A non-producing people are hopeless also.Ralph Abernathy
What she really craved was a connection. That feeling you got when you knew you were supposed to be with someone.' — J. Sterling  '
I am a hopeless romantic.Jessica Brown Findlay

The Opera was a very cold film, a hopeless and dark film, no hope, no love.Dario Argento

When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God.Charles L. Allen

I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriendsOrlando Bloom

I will always be the hopeless romantic, more often pathetic than heroic.Chris Lowell

I just wanted to fit in as a teenager, but it was hopeless.Anne Beatts

I used to be a hopeless romantic - I fell in love with everyone I went out with.London

The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings - Buddha Quote

There will always be a part of you, no matter how broken you are, which will never stop believing in a magic.

If you understand, things are just as they are: if you do not understand, things are just as they are -  Zen Proverbs Quote

I am a self-proclaimed hopeless romantic. I cry my eyes out whenever I go see a romantic movie. I gush whenever I see old couple holding hands while strolling. I daydream of the person who will one day teach me the true meaning of love.

I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends ― Orlando Bloom  Hopeless Romantic Quote

The warmth of her skin stayed afire within the recesses of my veins. The sweetness of her kiss remained lingering in my lips. The wonders of life you have taught me continued to linger inside my

Nothing makes me happier than a sweet and big surprise. Did you hear that, honey?

My heart melts with the sight of small cuddly puppies. I burst into tears over a 1 minute dramatic video. I always tell my friends that they will find ‘the one’ soon. To tell you the truth, I’m just a simple hopeless romantic who believes that he will come soon.

Love that we cannot have lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest.

No one really believes that love could last forever. Well, except for me. I will stand by it no matter how my life turns out to be.

The reason why I love cheesy romantic songs so much is that it sings how I feel without ever having to really sing out loud.

When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams - Dr Seuss Hopeless Quote

People fall in love because they love what they saw and what they felt with each other.

Love is never defined with convenience. Even in the most inconvenient of circumstances, true love sticks and never leaves.

True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche Hopeless Quote

I may be alone now, but the thought of meeting you someday gives me hope, comfort and happiness.

I want so badly to tell you everything. I want you to be the first one to hear my good news. I want to share my bad and embarrassing moments with you and laugh them off together. I just want to be with you, someday.

Dreams last for so long, even after you're gone. - Jewe Hopeless Quote

Why do we love pretty looking guys so much? Because they look like a fairytale turned into reality.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings - Anais Nin Hopeless Romantic Quote

I don’t mind being labelled hopeless romantic if it means being hopelessly in love with you.

Love that we cannot have lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest.

I guess it’s impossible for me to keep you out of my mind. You are in everything I do every single day. I paint the colors in your eyes. I stitch your words into poetry. I trap how your skirt moves around when you dance. I am hopelessly in love with every inch of you.

I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning - Haruki Murakami Hopeless Romantic Quote

Whenever you’re around, my heart sends too much blood in my brain and I lose my ability to speak coherent words.

I look at him and he looks back at me with his beautiful eyes, smiles, and it pathetically makes my day

I will continue to believe that I will finally come face to face with you one day; that the day will come when I can hold your hand whenever you are scared; and I will never cease to wonder until I finally have you in my arms.

All I need is one smile and a glance from you and I can go on singing and dancing like a fool all day.

The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity. - George Orwell Hopeless Romantic Quote

The day I met you, I knew that it’s the start of my happily ever after.

Hopelessness binds the tongue, Renders us mute from appealing for help. In that extremis Spirit intervenes.Alison Stormwolf

Do not seek the because – in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions - Anais Nin Quote

When you cannot speak For the pain is too deep, Ask inwardly. Prayers said in this way Are often the most powerful.Alison Stormwolf

There is no avenue of pain That others have not already Left their tracks in the snow.Alison Stormwolf

To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with - Mark Twain Hopeless Quote

I get hurt pretty easily but I love ever so deeply too.

I will never abandon my faith in love. When I find it, I promise to love hard.

I am a hopeless romantic. ― Jessica Brown Findlay  Quote

Love floats in all kinds of places you don’t except it to find. When you are in the right place at the right time when you least expect it, I promise you – it will change your life.

Love is the only refreshment I need against the many droughts that this life is throwing at me.

For it was not into my ear you whispered But into my heart Twas not my lips you kissed But my soul - Judy Garland Hopeless Romantic Quote

Deep inside, the child in me who believes religiously in romance and fairy tales will forever live.

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried.

“I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect.”Taylor Swift

“People don’t write songs about being compatible, or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones.”Gossip Girl

“Life is cruel. If we cease to believe in love, then why would we want to live?”The Vampire Diaries

“To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love.”Jane Austen

“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”Ingrid Bergman

“Love is composed by a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”Aristotle

Hope you enjoyed these awesome Hopeless Romantic Quotes. Please Don’t forget to share Love Quotes For The Hopeless Romantic to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes about Hope as well.