Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Top 40 Love Quotes and Sayings

Last Updated On: 2018-11-12T19:13:46Z
Love Quotes: If you are looking for Cute love Quotes or love quotes Images, you have come to the right place. We have an impressive collection of love Status, as well as love quotes, famous quotes, inspirational Love quotes,


❤ Guys are like stars, there are millions of them, but only one makes your dreams come true.

❤ I might not be someone’s first choice, but I am a great choice. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, because I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in the past, but I’m proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t need to be. I am the way God made me. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away.

Love is like war… Easy to start, difficult to finish and impossible to forget.

❤ Somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true somebody somewhere is thinking of you

Love is like a bar of soap, once you think you have it, it slips away.

❤ Somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true somebody somewhere is thinking of you

❤ Love is like quicksand…The further you fall in, the harder it is to get out.

❤ When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you, When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you, When I first liked you I was afraid to love you, Now that I love you I’m afraid to lose you!

40 best love quotes and saying with images

❤ If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart a circle goes on for ever and a heart can be broken

❤ My Knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.

❤ To love someone is giving them your heart but trusting them not to break it

❤ Everyones got a Prince Charming. Mine just took a wrong turning got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

❤ A guy gives his girlfriend a dozen roses-11 real, 1 fake- and tells her that hell love her until the day the last rose dies

❤ Ok I have a couple cute ones, but they’re kinda long. Sorry, but aleast they’re cute!

❤ Every girl wants a guy who she can run up to with her hair a mess, makeup running down her face, and the first thing he says is “Baby ur beautiful.” Be careful if you make a women cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s ribs. Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.

40 Cute love quotes with Pictures

❤ Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop?

❤ The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most! <<- That’s true.

❤ Ok I have a couple; **somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonley, remember its true: somebody, somewhere is thinking of you… **i get the best feeling in the world when you say hi, or even smile because I know, even if it’s just for a second, I crossed your mind…

❤ It’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.

❤ They say Disney world is the happiest place on earth, obviously they haven’t been in your arms./

❤ Even though I am only 11 years old I really like these and I think love is something that might not take forever to feel but takes for ever to say. I love this website a lot.

❤ LOVE is the reason why I still live in this crazy world!!!!

❤ If a rose represents love, then why does it always die?

40 cute love quotes with images

❤ One night the Moon Said to Me… “if he makes you cry, why don’t you leave him?” I paused for a while, then looked back & said… “Moon, would you ever leave your sky?”

❤ A girl asked a boy if she was pretty and the boy said no. She then asked if he wanted to be with her forever and he said no. Finally, she asked him if he would cry if she walked away and again he replied no. The girl had heard enough and she went to leave. The boy grabbed her arm and said “You are not pretty, you are beautiful. I do not want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And if you walked away I would not cry, I’d die

❤ Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that’s what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going.

❤ If love isn’t a game then why are there so many players???

❤ A heart is not a plaything, a heart is not a toy, but if you want it broken, just give it to a boy. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was my choice. God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls could flirt. Good girls don’t lie, bad girls don’t cry, dumb girls need “air”, naughty girls need underwear, sweet girls aren’t mean, funny girls make a scene, perfect girls have all the class, mean girls will kick your a**, smart girls will excel, gossip girls will tell, popular girls get all the boys, little girls play with toys, normal girls are nothing new, so which one applies to you? Wanted: one boy that will make my dreams come true, one boy that will love me no matter what I do, someone I can hug, that won’t break my heart, who will know how to treat me right from the start, if you can fulfill my wishes, please let me know. Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m not arrogant, my ideas are just better then yours! God made coke, God made pepsi, God made me super sexi! If you want me to fall for you, you have to give me something worth tripping over.

Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to.

❤ I walked up the wall, closed the stairs, said my Pajamas and put on my Prays turned on the bed and hopped into the light all because you kissed me goodnight..

Top 40 love quotes with images

❤ I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the water washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

❤ One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.

❤ I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the water washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

❤ Whats MINNIE without MICKEY?, whats TIGGER without POOH?, whats SPONGEBOB without PATRICK?, WHATS ME WITHOUT YOU?


❤ Once upon a time, something happened to me, it was the sweetest thing, that could ever be, a fantasy, a dream come true, it was the day that I met you

❤ Never say you love me unless you mean it cos I might do some thing crazy like believe it!

❤ Girl:who do you like? boy:it is a secret girl:you can tell me boy:ok it starts with a y and ends with u

Best 40 short love quotes with Pictures

❤ TRUTH OR DARE Truth: tell me you love me Dare: prove it

❤ Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you’ll land among the stars! Don’t live for the ones you can live with but live for the ones you can’t live with out!!

❤ Here’s a couple for ya I’d give a thousand tomorrows for just one yesterday! this is 1 of mine- how do you speak so much yet say so little wen 3 words can mean everything

❤ It hurts to love you the way I do. Then look at you, and realize how much you don’t care

Please Don’t forget to share Romantic and Cute love Quotes to your Friends and family member.