Smile Quotes, Sayings about smiling

Smile Quotes: Share The Best Unique Smile Quotes - Be Happy - Best Happiness Sayings, With Beautiful Images

Smile Quotes: Share The Best Unique Smile Quotes - Be Happy - Best Happiness Sayings, With Beautiful Images

Smile Quotes Sayings, Famous Smile Quotes:-

➦ 😎 If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.

➦ 😎 Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because that is all we will ever be?

➦ 😎 Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

➦ 😎 The spaces between your fingers were made so another person can fill them.

➦ 😎 Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

➦ 😎 You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.

➦ 😎 I love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my hands over it.

➦ 😎 Don’t ever try to change, because I love you just the way you are.

➦ 😎 You make me feel like an excited child at a theme park when I’m with you.

➦ 😎 It hurts me more to see you sad.

➦ 😎 Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.

➦ 😎 I get butterflies in my stomach when you run your hands against my face.

➦ 😎 You look so beautiful and angelic, I feel like I’d dirty you just by touching you.

➦ 😎 You’re the one thing I’m most thankful for having in my life.

smile quotes images

➦ 😎 They say the ones you love, you’d die for. But I say the ones I love, I live my life for.

➦ 😎 There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.

➦ 😎 One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

➦ 😎 A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.

➦ 😎 Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

➦ 😎 Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts

➦ 😎 Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

➦ 😎 We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Cute Smile Quotes

➦ 😎 Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.

➦ 😎 When I look out at the people and they look at me and they're smiling, then I know that I'm loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.

➦ 😎 I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.

➦ 😎 And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.

Short Smile Status

➦ 😎 If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'Good morning' at total strangers.

➦ 😎 You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.

➦ 😎 Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.

➦ 😎 Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

➦ 😎 But you're so busy changing the world. Just one smile can change all of mine.

➦ 😎 Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.

➦ 😎 Fly me up to where you are beyond the distant star. I wish upon tonight to see you smile, if only for a while to know you're there. A breath away's not far to where you are.

➦ 😎 She smiled, and there it was again, that aching pressure in his chest. Love, or a heart attack. Kind of the same thing.

➦ 😎 When he smiles it's as if you'd just told him the first joke on earth.

Please Don’t forget to share Quotes About Smiling-Smile quotes & sayings to your Friends and family member.