Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hurt quotes | love hurt quotes

Last Updated On: 2016-11-06T07:47:40Z
Here is a collection of feeling hurt quotes, friends hurt quotes, getting hurt quotes, hurt - quotes, hurt in love quotes, hurt love quotes, hurt quotes, love hurt quotes, quotes about being hurt, quotes about hurt,

💔 When u love someone, even though they hurt u nd break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces!!

💔 Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.

💔 If it's not a happy ending then it's not the ending at all.

💔 Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

💔 When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.

hurt quotes
Hurt quotes




💔 I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.

💔 I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.

love hurt quotes


💔 The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.

💔 My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.

💔 Every time I start trusting someone,they show me why I shouldn't.

💔 The most painful goodbye's are those which were never said and never explained.

💔 Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.

💔 People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

💔 Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're happy without him.

💔 I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid to fall for the wrong person again.

💔 When it hurts so much that you can't breathe, that's when you know you're still alive.

💔 I hope you'll realise how much you're hurting me some day.

💔 You can't keep hurting a person and expect them to keep loving you.

💔 Don't ask why someone keep hurting you. Ask yourself why you're allowing them.

💔 Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lie.

💔 Hurting back the people who hurt you, makes you become just like them.

💔 Expecting too much is one way of hurting yourself.

💔 The person you care for the most, is the person you'll let hurt you the most.

💔 The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.

💔 Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say 'i'm used to it'.

💔 You can't keep hurting a person and expect them to keep loving you.

💔 Don't ask why someone keep hurting you. ASk yourself why you're allowing them.

💔 The worst feeling is saying goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.

💔 One day you will realize how much i was there for you, when i'm gone. { friends hurt quotes }

💔 The easiest way to not get hurt is to care but that's the hardest thing to do.

💔 It's a lot easier to say you're mad than to admit you're hurt.

💔 Sometimes i'm not angry i'm hurt and there's a big difference.

💔 It's not your fault for hurting me. It's mine for thinking you wouldn't.

💔 You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.

💔 If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!

💔 The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others' happiness..

💔 Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.

hurt - quotes


💔 No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.

💔 The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

💔 I can always pretend I'm okay, but it doesn't mean I don't get hurt..

💔 Sometimes it's better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you

💔 It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone's life..

💔 Dear Hear, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood that's it.

💔 During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.

💔 When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

💔 Words don't have the power to hurt you, unless the person who said them means a lot to you.

💔 Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him

💔 It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me.

💔 Seeing people change isn't what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.

💔 The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

💔 It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.

💔 When you are in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.

💔 You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?

💔 Sometimes you have to hurt someone's feelings just to let them understand how it felt when they hurt yours.

💔 The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard.

💔 Sometimes when I say: I'm okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you're not.

💔 Don't trust too much, don't love too much, don't care too much because that 'too much' will hurt you so much!

💔 It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.

💔 Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more.

💔 Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you.

💔 Isn't it sad that you are hurt so much that finaly you can say.. "I'm used to it" Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.

💔 It hurts the most, when someone who made you feel special yesterday then makes you feel like you are the most unwanted person today.

💔 There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!

💔 I'm not somebody who will go out of my way to hurt somebody when i love them... I'm somebody who will go out of my way to get hurt for the people i love..

💔 Losing a loved one is not what hurts the most: it’s wishing them back that does.

💔 Being hurt is one of the ways to find your strength.

💔 When you push someone off, don’t expect you’d be able to pull them back.

💔 It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms…

💔 I’m tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I’ve been smiling, but inside I’m dying.

💔 I don’t need you SORRY after breaking my trust.

💔 You promised that you’d never leave where are you now?

💔 I hope you’ll realize how much you’re hurting me some day.

💔 I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we’ve been through.

💔 When someone you care about tells you they don’t love you and it hurts, realize that it is not that bad: learning that from someone else is.

💔 No one can hurt you unless you let them.

💔 You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?

💔 The saddest thing is when you’re feeling real down you look around and realize that there’s no shoulder for you to cry on.

💔 Come back to me I need your love.

💔 Sometimes your heart can’t afford to be just friends.

💔 Thank the people who hurt you, because it’s them who make you better and stronger, but never trust them again.

💔 My silence is just another word for my pain.

💔 The amount of love you give someone is proportionate to how badly they can hurt you.

💔 A happy life is not interesting. All expression, art, is ultimately about being hurt.

💔 You broke my heart but I still love you very much.{ love hurt quote }

💔 Don’t think that those who hurt you once won’t ever hurt you again.

💔 It is better to be alone, than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

💔 When someone you love hurts you, you have to choose who you love: if you love them, stay; if you love yourself, move on with your life.

💔 Love is Heaven But it can hurt like Hell.

💔 One day you will realize how much I was there for you, when I’m gone.

💔 It’s not love that hurts but those who can’t love.

💔 Sometimes it’s better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel, because it hurts badly when you come to know that .