Saturday, October 29, 2016

Love Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

Last Updated On: 2017-02-05T17:10:19Z
Love Status: are really most important status updates which shows your love, affection and care for someone so you should choose your whatsapp love status, Facebook love status specially with extra care. We provide best status

Here is a list of the top 100 collection of Love SMS, Love Status Messages:

❥ You'll read his texts over and over

❥ You walk really slowly when you're with him

❥ You pretend to be shy when you're with him

❥ While thinking about him, you heart beats faster

❥ By listening to his voice, you'll smile for no reason

❥ While looking at him, you can't see anyone else

❥ You start listening to slow songs

❥ He becomes all you think about

❥  You get high off of his smell

❥ You realize you're always smiling when you think of him

❥ Even though there was no specific name mentioned, you were thinking about him as you read this.

❥ My dear sweet sweetu you may be away from me but my thinking made you close to me and made butterflies on my stomach and feel as you where with me. I Love You 

❥ Dear sweetu I would like to be with you like honeybee to lotus, and an ant to sugar, and I never go apart from you. I LOVE YOU.

❥ A Chemical is necessary for a chemical reaction and you are like chemical in my life ... if chemical is not available there is no reaction if you are not there I'll be none ...I LOVE YOU .

❥ My love for you has no depth. it's boundaries are ever-expanding. my love and my life with you are never-ending love story. I love you ...

❥ I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place & I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends & I sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right. but when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe, just maybe I like being un perfect

❥ Marriage is a Relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.

❥ Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

❥ Without you im nothing. With you im Something. Together we're Everything

Love Status

❥ My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.

❥ I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.

❥ So there is this boy and the way he laughs makes me smile, and the way he talks gives me butterflies and just everything about him makes me happy I love him.

❥ When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happend to me.

❥ I love it when my fingers are entangled in yours. My head is on your chest. And I'm listening to your heart beat

❥ true love never dies, it only gets stronger with time

❥ my love for you is a journey; starting at forever and ending at never

❥ my heart could feel you, my heart could sence you, i knew i loved you, before i met you

❥ love looks through a telescope, envy looks through a microscope

❥ And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.

❥ If I know what love is, it is because of you

❥ love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination

❥ it makes billions of people to make this world, but it only takes you to complete mine

❥ I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.

❥ if you love someone tell them you never know if they will love you back

❥ I love you every step of the way.

❥ i want to be the only hand you ever need to hold

❥ You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.

❥ I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.

❥ Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

❥ the more you give the more you get back…thats the way love works

❥ you will never understand how much you mean to me

❥ so there’s this boy, he’s really got my attention, bottom line if he wants me, i’m ALL his

❥ This is all I want to do with you forever.

❥ You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.

❥ i never stopped loving you i just stopped showing it

❥ When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.

❥ When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul.

❥ you can love anything even if its stupid and dont let yourself get made fun of for doing it because they probably love something stupid also

❥ Good morning my love, our two souls aflame, with my man I feel two hearts beat the same.

❥ I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.

❥ seduce my mind, and you can have my body find my soul, and im yours forever

❥ Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.

❥ love isn’t finding someone you can live with it’s finding who you can’t live without

❥ I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.

❥ love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proad, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs

❥ Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.

❥ The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.

❥ When I’m a Pedestrian I Hate cars.. When I’m Driving I Hate Pedestrians…

❥ My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death..!!

❥ You can never buy Love….But still you have to pay for it ..

❥ Hey there whatsapp is using me.

❥ I love my job only when I’m on vacation…..

❥ Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

❥ Mosquitos are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.

❥ Girls use Photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use Photoshop to show their creativity.

❥ Did anyone else notice the sound if you click the like button on my status?

❥ If life gives you lemons, just add vodka.

❥ Life is Short – Chat Fast!

❥ Girls, if he only wants your breasts, legs, and thighs. send him to KFC.

❥ I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins. 😀

❥ I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.

❥ A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.

❥ Whoever says “Good Morning” on Monday’s deserves to get slapped 🙂

❥ How can i miss something i never had?

❥ If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.

❥ I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!

❥ Fact: Phone on silent mode- 10 Missed call… Turns volume to loud- Nobody calls all day!!

Hope you enjoyed these cute love status. Please Don’t forget to share Love Status to Express your Heart's Feelings to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes about heartbreak as well.