Monday, December 25, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day Messages to Write to Your Valentine

Last Updated On: 2023-11-06T18:12:46Z
Happy Valentines Day Messages: What to write in a Valentines Day card. Finding the right message for your Valentine can be difficult. We’ve assembled some of the best love messages and happy valentines day greetings messages and more below.
Valentine's Day is a holiday that is celebrated on February 14th and is a day for expressing love and affection to those who are special to us. If you're looking for happy Valentine's Day messages to share with your loved ones, here are a few ideas to get you started:
Valentine Day is a very special day for all the couples to express their love and affection to their beloved. If you are in a relationship and in confusion that how to wish your partner on this valentine then keep calm and wish Valentines Day to your partner by sending Happy Valentines Day Messages to him/her.

Happy Valentines Day Text Messages

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall and to pick you up when you're down. I'll always treasure the love that we share, especially on this special date. Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart.

On this day of affection, I'm sending many good thoughts and lots of love in your direction. You're an amazing person and I love you dearly. Happy Valentine's Day.

The greatest success is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart filled of love. I owe my success to your presence in my life and my heart. Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day.

Always remember that love is a promise - once it have been given, it should never be forgotten or taken away. I give you my heart and promise to love you forever. Happy Valentine's Day.

Thank you for being my amazing, sweet and kind Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day to the most precious person I know!

You showed me that it's not the big things that matter in life, but it's the small things that make a world of a difference! This card is a small gesture to express my endless love for you! Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to the person in my life who knows more about me than anyone else and loves me anyway. Your [ strong shoulders / sweet understanding ] makes all my problems just drift away. Happy Valentine's Day!

True love is the ultimate experience that many are never so fortunate to find. Today is the perfect time to tell you how special and important you are! Happy Valentine's Day!

I've read many love stories and watched countless romantic movies but none come close to the love we share. Thank you for my very own fairytale. Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is about so much more than just love. It's a time to value those who have always been there, just as you have always been for me when I needed you most. Happy Valentine's Day!

You are so special to me, and I cannot imagine a single day without you in my life nor would I ever want to! Thank you for every day you devote to our love. Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Happy Valentine's Day Messages

Happy Valentines Day
Happy Valentine's Day Messages

Happy Valentines Day

You're amazing in every way and I'm so blessed to have you as my Valentine. Every day is a new beginning when two people share a love like ours. Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's day to a special person who fills my life with sweetness and love that cannot be measured. You'll always have a special place in my heart.

Every day I wake up and I think to myself "What have I done to deserve such joy?" I love you, happy Valentine's Day honey!

Let's take a moment to appreciate all of the wonderful things about the love we share. You're a wonderful and caring person and I'm so thankful to be your Valentine. I love you!

The best part of Valentine's Day is the opportunity to express all the love that I have in my heart for you. Of course, the chocolates are pretty good too! Have a great day, my love!

Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life. I'm the luckiest person on Earth because I have you! I love you!

You are the kindest and most precious person I've ever met. Will you be my Valentine? Happy Valentine's Day!

Love can be fleeting and fragile but when treated as something precious and not taken for granted, it becomes something truly amazing. The amazing love we share is strong on this Valentine's Day and always.

Instead of roses or chocolates, I present a gift to you that's much more special: My continued and endless love! Happy Valentine's Day and I'll always love you!

Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.

I love you more than pizza.

Here's to being my emergency contact someday.

You're my everything. Happy Valentine's Day!

When I met you we were simply acquaintances. Then we became best friends. Now we are life partners. I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!

Images of Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day Messages, I can see you even when my eyes are closed, I can feel you even when my body is numb and I can love you even you're away from me. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
I can see you even when my eyes are closed, I can feel you even when my body is numb and I can love you even you're away from me. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, I have the best Valentine in the whole world. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
I have the best Valentine in the whole world. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, This Valentines day, sweep your wife off her feet with our amazing collection of gift ideas. Happy Valentines day to you and your wife!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
This Valentines day, sweep your wife off her feet with our amazing collection of gift ideas. Happy Valentines day to you and your wife!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, All I want to do on Valentine's Day is wrap my arms around you and stick to you like a koala! Let's have a great Valentine's Day this year.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
All I want to do on Valentine's Day is wrap my arms around you and stick to you like a koala! Let's have a great Valentine's Day this year.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, You will always be my Valentine. Here's what you mean to me. V - Volatile  A - Amazing  L - Lovable E - Encouraging  N - Natural  T - Tranquil  I - Intelligent  N - Nice E - Engaging  Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
You will always be my Valentine. Here's what you mean to me. V - Volatile A - Amazing L - Lovable E - Encouraging N - Natural T - Tranquil I - Intelligent N - Nice E - Engaging Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, On this Valentine's Day, I don't want a gift from you but a special kiss which will seal our future of being together. Happy Valentine's Day baby!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
I don't want a gift from you but a special kiss which will seal our future of being together. Happy Valentine's Day baby!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, Little bit of sweetness Little bit of passion to go Little bit of naughtiness Lots of love that is to show Make this valentine special Make this valentine yours forever Happy Valentine's Day to you Have a heart to confess it too!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Little bit of sweetness Little bit of passion to go Little bit of naughtiness Lots of love that is to show Make this valentine special Make this valentine yours forever Happy Valentine's Day to you Have a heart to confess it too!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, Every second my heart beats for you and tells me how much it wants you. Come stay in my heart forever, my love. Happy Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Every second my heart beats for you and tells me how much it wants you. Come stay in my heart forever, my love. Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, When we lie down and look at the stars together, I hold on to you with all my might, because you're the star I can never ever afford to lose. I'm so much in love with you. Happy Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
When we lie down and look at the stars together, I hold on to you with all my might, because you're the star I can never ever afford to lose. I'm so much in love with you. Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, The sweetness of your loving face You have that charming grace My love I love you a lot in life I see you as my would be wife I will make this valentine special For you every way..I love you so much Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
The sweetness of your loving face You have that charming grace My love I love you a lot in life I see you as my would be wife I will make this valentine special For you every way..I love you so much Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, The amount of sweetness you fill my life with, cannot be measured. I don't want to live another day without having you living away from my heart. Happy Valentines Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
The amount of sweetness you fill my life with, cannot be measured. I don't want to live another day without having you living away from my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, Today is the day when I would like to Confess it to you, that you are and Will remain special in my life, It's a day to confess that yes you will Remain a part of my life Know that I love you so much Know that it's pure as such Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Today is the day when I would like to Confess it to you, that you are and Will remain special in my life, It's a day to confess that yes you will Remain a part of my life Know that I love you so much Know that it's pure as such Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, I prayed to God give me a great Valentine but He gave me a lot more. With you by my side, I can conquer the whole world. Happy Valentine's Day! Be my Valentine forever.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
I prayed to God give me a great Valentine but He gave me a lot more. With you by my side, I can conquer the whole world. Happy Valentine's Day! Be my Valentine forever.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, Valentine's day is round the corner What are your plans for the day? Come and celebrate the love in the great Make it special every way Valentines is fun because of you As you define what's love to me Happy Valentine's Day to you Know that I love you!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Valentine's day is round the corner What are your plans for the day? Come and celebrate the love in the great Make it special every way Valentines is fun because of you As you define what's love to me Happy Valentine's Day to you Know that I love you!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, On this Valentine's Day, I will carve your name into my heart forever so that no amount of tears can ever wipe it away. Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
On this Valentine's Day, I will carve your name into my heart forever so that no amount of tears can ever wipe it away. Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, They say God sends us into this world in pairs. I'm so happy to have finally found my match. Happy Valentines Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
They say God sends us into this world in pairs. I'm so happy to have finally found my match. Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, Here's to a great Valentine A person so fine I pray to God That you always be mine. Happy Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Here's to a great Valentine A person so fine I pray to God That you always be mine. Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines Day Messages,
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Best Happy Valentines Day Messages

Happy Valentines Day Messages, There is nothing I want more than the love I get from you. Happy Valentines Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
There is nothing I want more than the love I get from you. Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day Messages, Love does not need a definition Love can be defined in the whale of time It needs no season to express It's all in the expressions of time So love the way you are In my life you are my shining star I love you so much Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Love does not need a definition Love can be defined in the whale of time It needs no season to express It's all in the expressions of time So love the way you are In my life you are my shining star I love you so much Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Happy Valentines Day Messages, Love is the only meaning That starts and ends on your name Love is the only thing that has you along I really can't stay without you Coz my love for you is true My bond is forever so strong I am in love with you Happy valentine's day to you!
Happy Valentine's Day Messages
Love is the only meaning That starts and ends on your name Love is the only thing that has you along I really can't stay without you Coz my love for you is true My bond is forever so strong I am in love with you Happy valentine's day to you!

Happy Valentines Day SMS Messages

Happy Valentines Day to the person I could never live without. Everything about you makes my heart soar and I'm so blissfully happy in your presence.

Love is just a four letter word until someone walks into your life and gives it special meaning. Your love has changed my life and I'm so thankful. Happy Valentine's Day.

There's nobody else in this world that my heart loves more than you and that my soul cherishes more than you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Wishes

Happy Valentines Day Friends Quotes

Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Him

I never thought that I'd find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You're the love of my life xxx [ your name ].

You're the one special person that I love and care about most. Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day babe :) You make me feel really special and weak at the knees. I love you heaps xxx [ your name ].

Thank you for everything. You're my best friend and soulmate. I love you heaps. Happy Valentine's Day.

When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything. I love you [ partner name ].

You're the one and only Valentine I'll love always. Thanks for being totally amazing xxx [ your name ].

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I just want nothing else but to be with you on Valentine's Day and forever after.

Happy Valentine's Day [ partner name ]. I love you so much. xxx [ your name ].

Valentines Day Card Messages

I'll always love you now and forever xxx [ your name ].

I never thought that anyone could make me feel so in love the way you make me do. [ your name ].

Loving you is way too easy. Happy Valentine's Day!!

You are my one and only. Love [ your name ].

I love you soooooooo much!! Happy Valentine's Day babe xxx [ your name ]

You mean everything to me. I just want to be close to you always. Love [ your name ].

You're the best [ wife/husband girlfriend/boyfriend ]ever. I'll always love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

partner name ] I love and adore you. Thank you for being totally amazing, I love you more and more each day. Love [ your name ].

Thanks for being totally amazing. I love you so much.

Loving you is easy – Happy Valentine's Day :)

I love you with all my heart and couldn't imagine spending a Valentine's Day without you.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome happy valentines day text messages, Please Don’t forget to share Happy Valentines Day Messages and Images to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of sayings for valentines day as well.
No matter which message you choose, the most important thing is to be sincere and let your loved ones know how much they mean to you. Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to show your love and appreciation, and a heartfelt message can be the perfect way to do it.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Diary Android App