Monday, December 11, 2017

Cute Good Night Quotes, Messages And Images

Last Updated On: 2017-12-12T07:40:45Z
Night-time is the perfect time to send your love, so text your lover when the time is right. Use the Good Night text messages below, or let them help you create your own. Make your lover happy. Here are some Cute Good Night Quotes that you might want to tell your special someone, your friend or anyone at all.

Good Night Images and Quotes

Good Night all, May the words of God dance in your ears and bring Joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight!

I am about to have a three some. Me, My bed, and my pillow! Good Night FaceBookers!

Off to my land of dreams and fantasies, Good Night and sweet dreams.

Hi, I'm your bed and we've slept together..

Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.

Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.

Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.

Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

When an angel came to me, he asked: What is your wish for tonight? I said Please take care of the person reading this message. Good Night!

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying Good Night.
Do not let anyone ever dull your sparkle. Good night Quotes!

Stars light stars bright, you are the only star i see tonight, i wish i might be there guarding your dreams tonight, Good night and sweet dreams.

I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving GOOD NIGHT.

Good Night messages doesn't only mean good night or sweet dreams. It also silently says that I think of you before going to bed. Good Night. Mmmmmmuah

You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams. GoodNight

Short Good Night Quotes

I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I'm gonna blow you a sweet goodnight

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying Good Night.

Short Good Night Quotes, You will be the last thing i think of before i fall asleep and the first thing i think of when i wake up.

When an angel came to me, he asked: What is your wish for tonight? I said Please take care of the person reading this message. Good Night!

Tonight I'm going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dream very early. Good Night

Wishing you sweet dreams and a restful night, Good Night Quotes

Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it? Good Night. See you in dreams world.

Good Night Quotes, All i wish for is a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.

As the day turns into night. Keep your worries out of sight. No matter how tough the world may seem, you still deserve the sweetest dreams and good night.

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight.

Good night. May angels fly across your dreams!

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights, why I tend to hold my pillow tight and I can't sleep without saying good night.

You are the first thought of every morning, the best thought of each day and the last thought of every night. Good Night

Good Night Quotes, Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light!

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Good Night

Good Night Pics and Quotes

Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Good night Quotes and Images!

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you making my everyday seems so great. Good night and sweet dreams.

Good Night Quotes, Stars light stars bright, you are the only star i see tonight, i wish i might be there guarding your dreams tonight

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet Dreams.

Do not let anyone ever dull your sparkle. Good night Sweet Dreams!

I wish I was there to hold you tight instead of just updating a loving- Good Nyt.

Good Night Quotes, Stop thinking about all the things people said to hurt your feelings. Just hold on tightly to the memories of all the times someone made you smile! Good night.

True love doesn’t just FILL your heart, it over flows into your whole body and soul. Good Night

Good Night Quotes, Thinking about you is the tipping point where my nightmares end and sweet dreams begin

My Heart is Perfect because you’re inside.

Think of all the good moments of this day and keep a smile for tomorrow! Good night Quotes Pics!

May you dream of lovely things and wake to find them real.

Night is to the dreams and day is to make them true. So it’s good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good night Picture Quotes!

Don’t Lose hope you never know what tomorrow will bring. – Good Night

Good Night Love Quotes, Sleep, my love. Dream, happy dreams. You’re the only one who has ever touched my heart, it will forever be yours.

Look how these starts in the sky shines for you.

Quotes Good Night, As the moonlight dims and the world goes quiet, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.

Sleeping is Nice, You can forget about everything and make her yours all night.

Good night all. May the words of God dance in your ears and bring joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight!

I am in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.

I promise to be the warrior who fights all your nightmares and the messenger who brings all your sweet dreams. Good night and Sweet Dreams Quotes.

One day, you will never have to day good bye, only GOOD NIGHT.

Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.

Shhhhh… Time to dream. Good night.

loves going to bed smiling at the end of a good day.

Well good night one and all, hope tomorrow is a new BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR US ALL!..let it be blessed, love you all!

If someone wishes you a good night every day, you’re happier than so many people

I’ve been working on something. I think I’ve made a breakthrough. I’ve discovered if I close my eyes long enough, I fall asleep! I’m Off to do more research!

Goodnight. Sleep tight.

One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.

Inspirational Good Night Quotes

Good Night Images and Quotes

Inspiring Good Morning Quotes

Hope you enjoyed these awesome good night picture quotes. Please Don’t forget to share Cute Good Night Quotes, Messages with Images to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of good night quotes for facebook status as well.