Wednesday, April 19, 2017

36 Absolutely PERFECT "I Love You" Quotes That NAIL True Love

Last Updated On: 2017-04-20T12:30:28Z
We know "I love you" isn't always easy to say, so we hope each love quote here will provide the inspiration you need.

What is better and more romantic then sweet I love You quotes?

"I love you and I don't want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out."― Anonymous

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don't you think I do?"Alvy (Woody Allen) to Annie (Diane Keaton) in Annie Hall

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."― Anonymous

I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. ― John Keats

"I love you because you're AWESOME just like me!"― Anonymous

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love ... I love ... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) in Pride and Prejudice

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way."Pablo Neruda

"Just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now."― Anonymous

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”Roy Croft

"A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you."

"He doesn’t love you. But I love you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms.George Emerson (Julian Sands) in A Room With A View

"I love you like a fat kid loves cake."Scott Adams

"You are my today and all of my tomorrows." ― Leo Christopher

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then."Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

"I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly."Coco J. Ginger

"I have died every day waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you For a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more." ― Christina Perri "A Thousand Years"

"Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will."― Anonymous

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"Erich Fromm

"Your arms feel more like home than any house every did."

"I love you so, But why I love you, I'll never know."Jay-Z, "Why I Love You"

"There isn't one person in the world that I want more than I want you."― Anonymous

"For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." ― Rosemonde Gerard

"I've never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you're not seeing an end to things."Leighton Meester

"But I love you I'm totally and completely in love with you and I don't care if you think it's too late. I'm telling you anyway." ― Natalie Portman in No Strings Attached

"I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home."Dorothy L. Sayers

"You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you."― Anonymous

"Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will."

"But I love you I'm totally and completely in love with you and I don't care if you think it's too late. I'm telling you anyway."Natalie Portman in No Strings Attached

"Don't be afraid to lose him, because if a man truly loves you, he's not going anywhere." ― Steve Harvey

"For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."Rosemonde Gerard

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then." ― Cassandra Clare,

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."Leo Christopher

"I love you so, But why I love you, I'll never know." ― Jay-Z, "Why I Love You"

"A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you."― Unknown

"I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."George Moore

"He doesn’t love you. But I love you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms. ― George Emerson

"I have died every day waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you For a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more."Christina Perri "A Thousand Years"

"You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you."

"Ask me to define my love for you and I'll say it's captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it's right now, in the moment where everything I've ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me."Leo Christopher

"I love you like a fat kid loves cake." ― Scott Adams

"I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” ― Roy Croft

"I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."― Anonymous

"She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."E. Leventhal

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don't you think I do?" ― Alvy (Woody Allen)

"You are my today and all of my tomorrows."Leo Christopher

"You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me."Amie Kaufman

"I love you and I don't want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out."

"Your arms feel more like home than any house every did."― Unknown

"In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you."Virginia Woolf

"I love you because you're AWESOME just like me!"

"Don't be afraid to lose him, because if a man truly loves you, he's not going anywhere."Steve Harvey

"We loved with a love that was more than love."Edgar Allan Poe

"I love you and I don't want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out."

I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.John Keats

How about that, the best I Love You Quotes you will probably ever see anywhere on the internet. These are love quotes that are reflective of your deep feelings; reflective of your care; reflective of just how much you appreciate his/her presence in your life. Probably the best thing about them is that they are applicable in practically any situation be it Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, a proposal, a wedding or even an ordinary day/night. It’s time to take control; it’s time to express your love fully with these Love Quotes. Let us make the world go round with LOVE!

Hope you enjoyed these awesome I Love You Quotes. Please Don’t forget to share love you quotes with images to your Friends and family member.