Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Dr. Seuss Quotes Everyone Should Know

Last Updated On: 2019-01-15T07:25:23Z
Are you looking for inspirational dr seuss quotes? then you are at the right place. We have come up with a handpicked collection of dr seuss quotes about love and dr seuss quotes about life, Theodor Seuss Geisel was born March 2nd, 1904 in Springfield, Massachusetts, and eventually became one of the best known children’s writers of the 20th century under his pen name Dr. Seuss Don’t forget to read long distance relationship love quotes.

“Being crazy isn’t enough.”

“They say I’m old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!”

“Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind!”

“In the places I go there are things that I see that I never could spell if I stopped with the Z.”

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”

“Simple it’s not, I am afraid you will find, for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.”
Inspirational Dr Seuss Quotes

“I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.”

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind, Dr. seuss Quote
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind, Dr. seuss” -Dr. Seuss

“Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.”

“I meant what I said and I said what I meant.”

“In my world, everyone’s a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!”

Dr Seuss Reading Quotes

“I’m telling you this ‘cause you’re one of my friends. My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!”

“Think and wonder, wonder and think.”

“So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life’s A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you’ll move mountains.”
Famous Dr Seuss Quotes

“Only you can control your future.”

“You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!”

“He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man”

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”

“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”

“Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.”

“You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.”

“Just tell yourself, Duckie, you’re really quite lucky!”

Quote by Dr. Seuss "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" - Dr. Seuss quotes from fbfreestatus.blogspot.com
“Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” -Dr. Seuss

“With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.”

“Congratulations! Today is your day!”

“Think! You can think any Think that you wish!”

“Teeth are always in style.”

“You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may!”

“And you very small persons will not have to die if you make yourselves heard! So come on, now, and TRY!”

“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”

“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”

“I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.”

“When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.”

“Day Play. We play all day. Night Fight. We fight all night.”

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Dr. Seuss Quote, Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.style=
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind, Dr. seuss” -Dr. Seuss

“I’m glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then before you know it, the times we had together were gone.”

“To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.”

Dr. Seuss Quotes on Children

“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”

“Adults are just outdated children.”

“You make ‘em, I amuse ‘em.”

love saying for him

positive quotes about life challenges

heartbroken quotes for her

“Sometimes, when I see my granddaughters make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.”

Dr. Seuss Quotes on Uniqueness

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

“So, open your mouth, lad! For every voice counts!”

“A person’s a person, no matter how small.”

“If you’d never been born, then you might be an Isn’t! An Isn’t has no fun at all. No, he didn’t!”

“Don’t give up. I believe in you all.”

Hope you enjoyed these awesome inspirational dr seuss quotes. Please Don’t forget to share dr seuss quotes about love and life to your Friends and family member and you might want to check out our list of wisdom quotes pinterest as well.