Friday, December 23, 2016

Sorry Messages For Girlfriend - Apology Messages

Last Updated On: 2017-08-28T05:42:17Z
I am sorry messages and apology words for girlfriend, romantic sorry message to your girlfriend, sorry sms for Girlfriend, I Am Sorry Messages For Girlfriend

Sorry Messages For Girlfriend, I am Sorry Messages For Girlfriend

➦ There is nothing more left in my body which my eyes can use to produce tears. Can you please forgive me now, dear? I am sorry.

➦ The homepage of our relationship cannot be currently displayed because of a server error. Can we please click on the refresh button and start over again? I am sorry baby.

➦ I feel terrible about hurting you. Of all people, you are the one I hurt. I want to apologize deeply and I hope you can forgive me. I love you and this time, I will be the right man for you.

➦ I have shown you what an idiot I can be by making that mistake. Now it is your turn to show me what a darling you can be by giving your anger a break. I am sorry.

➦ If you won’t hold me, I’ll cry, if you won’t be with me, I may not survive and if you don’t accept this apology, I’ll surely die.

➦ With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally, baby I am really very sorry. I love you.

➦ I’m writing this message cause I feel really bad, thinking about the way I hurt you makes me really sad. Please forgive me sweetheart, I’m really sorry….!

➦ Last night I can’t sleep, I wasn’t able to eat my lunch properly and I feel so disturbed the whole day. I think the only thing that can take all those away is your smile. Please, smile for me and say that you forgive me.

Emotional Sorry Messages For Girlfriend

➦ I thought our RELATIONSHIP was immune to all of life’s diseases until a virus called LIES made it sick. I am going to use a regular doze of medication which includes APOLOGIES, HUGS and KISSES to make it feel better. I am sorry.

➦ My beautiful princess, it is you who gives meaning to my life; these days without your love have been the most horrible and lonely of my entire life. I am begging you to forgive me my love, I want to see you in order to explain things better to you. I love you so much and I always will.

➦ I know sorry’s not enough because I’m such a screw up.. But for whatever its worth I wanted to say, that you cross my mind every single day…

➦ Imagine a cute kitty purring away with her paws joined and her big eyes looking at you innocently. If you have already gone weak in the knees, imagine me in place of that kitty saying sorry.

➦ You know how I love it when you pout, but not when you’re truly hurt. What kills me is this being all my fault. I am so sorry.

➦ I’ve caused your pain, I made you cry, I hurt you and made you angry. For that, I hate myself. I’m deeply sorry, please forgive me. I know I’ve done something awful I’ve hurt you and I didn’t intend to I am so sorry, sweetheart. Please forgive me.

Sms to say sorry to girlfriend

➦ Sorry is the only word you will see in my texts, email, Facebook status updates, tweets and Snapchat messages until you decide to forgive me. I am sorry sweetheart.

➦ I have been a fool, and I’m sorry for acting that way. You complete me. Let’s give it another chance.

➦ I took for granted, all our smiles, laughs and memories. I promise I’ll never do it again, because they mean the world to me. I am sorry.

➦ I know doing anything you want is not enough Compared to the pain that I’ve caused you But at least, I hope I can make it up to you I am really sorry for everything I’ve done.

➦ Regret, heartbreak and sadness, have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down, but I promise to erase your frowns. xoxo

➦ There is a drought in my heart, waterfall in my eyes, tornado in my mind and an earthquake in my soul. And this is not a result of Nature’s fury, this is a result of your anger which I can totally understand. I am sorry now please stop being so angry at me.

➦ I want you to know that I am sorry. It was all me to blame. I love you and I will be true to you forever. Please forgive me.

Apology text messages

I am sorry if I hurt you, I didn’t mean to. You are the love of my life. Come back to me.

I apologize for doing wrong to you. Forgive me, honey!

➦ Things were said in haste, things happened against fate, but if you do accept my apology, everything will be better again.

➦ I send you my love with this apology, accept it and make me happy.

➦ If not for me, accept this apology for the bond we share.

➦ Angry is ugly and forgiveness is sexiness. Forgive me please?

➦ I have realized that lies, deception and betrayal are glamorous only in movies and novels, not in real life. I am sorry that I lied to my beautiful girlfriend.

➦ I wish I had that neuralyzer which Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones use in the movie Men in Black to erase someone’s memory. Then

Please Don’t forget to share I am Sorry Messages For Girlfriend to your Friends and family member.