New Year 2018 Messages for Girlfriend

Tags
New Year Messages, New Year Wishes, New Year Messages for Girlfriend, New Year Wishes for Girlfriend, Happy New Year SMS for Girlfriend, Happy New Year

New Year Messages for Girlfriend-New Year Wishes for Girlfriend

I want to receive the new year holding our hands each other to compromise us in a kiss which means that our love will last forever. Happy year my love.

We will have a new year full of much happiness because we are together. I love you and I wish you the best in this year.”

With you at my side I know that I can make it. Thanks for giving me your love and in the new year I know that together we will be very happy.”

My love I wish with my entire heart that you have a new year full of much happiness, you will see that all of our plans will come true. I love you and I will show you my love every day.”

This year has been wonderful and all because of your love and company and I’m sure that the next year will be more awesome. Congratulations in this new year my princess.”

During this year I deeply fell in love with you. In the new year we will many days to enjoy our love.”

The bigger wish I have to receive the new year is hug you strongly and feel that our love will be forever. Happy New year for you my life.”

We have a new year to make our love be stronger and live our relationship completely. I love you and I wish you the best in the year which begins.”

I’m very grateful with God first, for having bring you to this world and second, for having bring your love to my life. This year will be wonderful to live our love.”

I realized that each year our love becomes bigger. I wish that we could have a happy year to live our love.”

I will remember always this year which ends because brings to me your love. The next year will be even better. I love you and I wish you the best in this new year.”

As we step into another year, my love has become much stronger for you and it is this passion that has given new meaning to my life. Thanks for making wonderful memories in 2016 and being there by my side in 2016.

You filled up the chapters of life in 2016 with pages of love and hope you continue doing the same in 2017.

I love you more today than I did in the years gone by, but not as much as I will in the years ahead. Happy New Year 2017!

Dear Girlfriend, 31st From 11:59 Pm To 12:01 Am So I Can Boast An Immense Ending to 2016 Boast An Amazing Start For The New Year 2017. Happy Near Year Baby…! My Last Kiss… My Last Hug… Don’t worry… It is just for this year… Millions of hugs and kisses for you will be showered in 2016 Happy New Year Darling…!

When I will look back at 2016, I will always cherish the sweet memories that we have shared, the weird things that we have indulged in together, the mischievous acts we have performed and the love you have given me. Hope you will continue being the essential part of my life in 2017 and the rest of my lifetime.

You know God arrange for you.. 12 Months of Love, 52 Weeks Non Stop Fun, 365 days of Happiness. So when you Mixed them all.. You will found a Very Happy Year! & I think it’s 2017 My Dear !!! Wishing you Happy New Year 2017 to you sweet heart !!!

My wishes for you, great start for Jan, Love for feb, peace for March, No worries for April, fun for May,Joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec Have a lucky and wonderful 2017

Happy New Year 2017 My Love. As the new year going to start I wish may the good times Live on in our memories and may we learn lessons from the troubling times That will make us stronger and better than ever Happy New Year

Please Don’t forget to share Happy New Year Wishes for Girlfriend to your Friends and family member.

Delivered by FeedBurner