New Year 2017 Messages for Boyfriend

New Year Messages for Boyfriend, New Year Wishes for Boyfriend, Happy New Year 2017, New Year SMS for Boyfriend

Funny Quotes
Tags
New Year Wishes, New Year Messages, New Year Messages for Boyfriend, New Year Wishes for Boyfriend, Happy New Year 2017, New Year SMS for Boyfriend

New Year Messages for Boyfriend-New Year Wishes for Boyfriend

There are many things I don’t have yet for this New Year but fortunately I have your love”

My love, you’re the man of my life, I love you with all my heart and that’s why I wish you a happy New Year”

When you read this New Year message my heart will be beating for you, you’re very important for me and I wish you a happy New Year

I want you to be with me at midnight, I want to hold your hand and to renew our pledge of love, happy New Year my handsome man

Let’s be together in this New Year and I’ll show you how much I love you, a New Year begins for our us and I just want to be with you, happy New Year

May this year see you giving, loving and lots o happiness, wishing you a healthy New Year 2017.

You can never be replaced by any other relation.

You must leave your many millions, and the gay and festive crowd; thought you roll in royal billions, there’s no pocket in a shroud.

Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life in this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.

I need you in my life because honestly, you mean the world, wishing you a happy New Year 2017.

He is a pillar of support and strength for me. I am blessed to have an amazing person in my life. Happy New Year.

This wonderful year is almost over and I hope the new year will be better; I really love you and it’s all that matters to me, happy New Year

We shouldn’t waste any minute in this New Year, we should love to each other since the first day and our love will be stronger, I do love you and I wish we could have a happy New Year

Being with you makes me a happy woman and being with you the first day of the New Year is something I can’t explain with words, Happy New Year

Since you’re my boyfriend my life is not the same, everyday is more beautiful than the one before and I bet our love will become bigger than this world, Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart”

Happy New Year, you’re the man any girl will want to have and I say thank you to be part of my life, I love you”

We hope these New Year’s wishes for boyfriend will express your feelings for the man you love. We wish you luck for you and him for this New Year.

Your love has specified me the courage to walk the less-covered paths and to be the person I have always required to become.

I love you more today than I did in the years gone by, but not as much as I will in the years ahead – Happy New Year 2017.

You complete up the episodes of life in 2016 with sides of love and hope you continue doing the same in 2017 – Happy New Year 2017.

Sometimes love brought tears to my eyes but I know it will last till the end of time – Happy New Year 2017.

In the Previous year there have quite a few times in when I gave you hurt and made you sad because of my attitude. But I promise I will fill up 2017 with moments of happiness and pleasure – Happy New Year 2017.

You have given me everything in 2016 to see me glad and pleased and I know 2017 will become more beautiful and joyous with you on my side – Happy New Year 2017.

May your days be as brilliant as diamond, may your friends be as decent as gold, may your heart stay as green as emerald, and may your soul remain as pure as pearl – Happy New Year 2017.

It is never too late to start again but yes it is always very early when one gives up – Happy New Year 2017.

It is a genuine desire for a friend who wants the best for you, have fun and enjoy it very much – Happy New Year 2017.

I have the certainty This Year affection come into your life and you will have much happiness – Happy New Year 2017.

This New Year maintains the enthusiasm and trust that we will succeed what we set out – Happy New Year 2017.

Wishing you has a New Year full of successes and satisfactions – Happy New Year 2017.

I want peace hijack your life, love flood your emotion and pleasure reflected in your face, you aspiration, heart everything good that you deserve.

May this New Year 2017 bring joy, success and love into your life – Happy New Year 2017.

A life without love is like a year without summer, love you – Happy New Year 2017.

It is time to overlook the past and Start a new beginning – Happy New Year 2017.

I want to kiss you on December 31st from 11:59 pm to 12:01 am, so I can have a miraculous ending to 2017 & a splendid beginning into 2017 – Happy New Year 2017.

Please Don’t forget to share Happy New Year Wishes for Boyfriend to your Friends and family member.