New Year 2017 Facebook Status

New Year 2017, New Year Messages Facebook, New Year 2017 Facebook Status, Latest New Year Status 2017, Happy New Year 2017 Best Wishes Facebook Status

Funny Quotes
Tags
New Year 2017, New Year Wishes Facebook, New Year Messages Facebook, New Year 2017 Facebook Status, Latest New Year Status 2017, Happy New Year 2017 Best Wishes Facebook Status

New Year Facebook Status 2017, Happy New Year Facebook Messages

Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness and prosperity

Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one

May we live each page with more meaning by touching people’s lives each day. Happy New Year 2017!

I honestly hope each and every one of you have the best year ever in 2017.

A New year is on the way and the possibilities are endless

New Year is like a restart button. Use it to start things over.

“I would say happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder”.

It is never to late to start again but yes it is always very early when one gives up.Happy New Year.

Every year life gives us 365 days to find the meaning to our life.

A new year is unfolding, like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.

Fun, Joy, Happiness,Peace, Love, Luck, Will Come Near,With My Special Wish Happy New Year 2017!

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of the glass.

Last year I didn’t even know his name. But this year? I write it more then my own.

This year I found a new device that can turn your thoughts into speech. Its called Alcohol.

In 2017 Parents worry about what their sons download and what their daughters upload on the internet.

Go ahead make a resolution. Its not as complicated as pregnancy.

I wanna kiss you on December 31st from 11:59 pm to 12:01 am, so I can have an amazing ending to 2016 & a beautiful beginning into 2017.

Celebrate what you want to see more of.

I wanted to quit all my bad habits this year, but I am an optimistic, not a quitter.

Cheers to the New Year. May it be a memorable one. Happy New Year.

The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.

In 2017 I will not stress myself out about things I can’t control or change.

New Year is the time of resolution and reflection.

I am sort of lazy so I’ve decided to postpone writing my resolutions till December.

The new year will be like the old one if you keep on doing the same old things.

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right

This year my resolution is to find out who I am.

New Year is not a life-changing event. You just change your resolutions.

Happy New Year Wishes For Facebook Status

For my new year’s resolution I will never again take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anybody can start today and make a new ending.

If you already tried things, this year focus on doing it.

You are a dreamer, and you are an achiever. May you dream and achieve bigger feats, with every passing year.

Life always gives you a second chance, its called Happy New Year.

You are a dreamer, and you are an achiever. May you dream and achieve bigger feats, with every passing year.

Every story has an ending, but in life.. every ending is just a new beginning.

Stop wishing, Start doing

Today is a new day, a day for new beginnings, new starts, old endings, a day to remember, a day to live for.

Life has its course & every course is a new chapter. Happy new year 2017.

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year

There have been many times in 2016, when I have annoyed you, distubed you, irritated you, and bugged the hell out of you….today I just wanna tell you I plan to continue in 2017!

Hope the New Year showers you with.. All that is beautiful! Happy New Year!

Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday

New Year 2017 Facebook status

Every year is different, treat it differently.

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin

When I thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year, I gave up thinking. – You know it’s time for a New Year’s resolution to lose weigh.

Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.

Let New Year Day be a New Life Day.

The best thing about this year was meeting you.

A new beginning, a new year, a wonderful feeling strive together for a good cause

A failure is a success only if you learn from the mistakes you did.

It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new beginning. Happy New Year.

Stop checking my status. I don’t post my resolutions here.

I honestly hope each and every one of you have the best year ever in New Year.

The best is yet to come Happy New Year

Have fun and keep on doing the best things and speaking the best words! Wishing New Year and lots of fun!

Many unsaid and unsaid words and feelings are said and expressed through New year wishes and New Year messages!

May this New Year wish of mine be a carrier of my heartfelt feelings and my blessings and love for you! Happy Christmas and New year!

The moments and hours passing by will not return again! So enjoy them and treasure the memories forever! Lovely Wishes for New Year Friends!

If you are very excited and happy for the New Year, Celebrate with all blast! If you are not happy, smile for others and feel great!Happy New Year 2017!

New Year is a harbinger of goodness, faith, trust and dedication for humanity, kindness and sympathy towards everyone to stay for the whole year. Have a great, blasting and fun filled New Year!

Best resolution for New Year: Stay Happy and Smiling in challenging times and make everyone around you feel happy always! Wishing you a Happy and Gorgeous New Year Day!

Celebrations are part of life! A New Year day is a part of Year. But their spirit, freshness and goodness remain in memories and heart for ever to keep us going! Greetings for the season!

Please Don’t forget to share New Year 2017 Status Message for Facebook to your Friends and family member.