Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Messages to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife & Husband

Last Updated On: 2017-11-03T07:12:03Z
Christmas Messages: send your warm wishes to your sweetheart with our beautiful collection of Christmas Messages for Friends, Boyfriend & Girlfriend with Cute Merry Christmas Love Quotes Images with Quotes and Sayings, Christmas wishes for loved ones. Christmas is a time for celebrating with friends, family and dear ones. It is also perfect time to show your love to your sweetheart. For many of us, this is the most special holiday of the year, and we strive to make Christmas memories that will be cherished for years to come. Here in this section, you’ll get Christmas Love Quotes

Merry Christmas Wishes For Boyfriend & Girlfriend

It makes me very happy to have a boyfriend like you, someone who always keeps an eye on what happens to me, and who always gives me love and makes me very happy. At midnight tonight, I want to be with you to let you know I also love you with all my heart. Merry Christmas.

Before I met you, all days were the same for me. Now that you are my boyfriend, it is important to be together every calendar day and show you how much I love you. Merry Christmas.

Ever since I am your girlfriend, I feel fortunate. Everything is going well and I am happy to be alive. This Christmas I want to thank you for making me so happy. Merry Christmas.

The best thing about Christmas is to hug you, looking at the sky and watching the fireworks. Thank you for making me the happiest girlfriend of all. I wish you a merry Christmas.

Your kiss can be my best Christmas gift. Come tonight and kiss me to feel all your love.

All my love for you will be my Christmas gift. I love you and I want us to celebrate Christmas Eve together at midnight tonight. Merry Christmas.

I do not want you to get me any presents. I only want to have you with me and I will be very happy. Your presence is enough to have a merry Christmas.
Christmas Greetings Cards Messages, for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

No need to pull my pointy ears. I’ll be your Christmas elf this year.

How many Christmases until we start looking like each other?

Christmas Greetings Cards Messages
Christmas Card Messages, to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

If you were turned into a snowman by an evil witch, I’d definitely us my magical kiss to turn you back into the man you are. Then I’d make you snuggle with me to warm me up.

Just seeing you brightens my Christmas.

I’ve enjoyed making great Christmas memories with you, and I look forward to more to come.

If I could package my heart and send it to you for Christmas, I would. Since I can’t, this card will have to do.

Christmas Messages, to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

You make me feel like a child waiting to open Christmas presents, even when it isn’t Christmas time. Of course, when it is Christmas time, I feel that way even more. I just like hanging out with you a lot.

All I want for Christmas this year is your presence. I don’t need any presents from you.

Christmas Wishes Messages

Christmas is a great time to spend time with family. Even though you are not technically family, I feel like you are. Merry Christmas!

It’s not just the Christmas lights; it’s also your smile. My heart feels so much warmth, when you make my Christmas bright.

Knowing that you and I both have Jesus living in our hearts makes the distance between us a little more bearable. That’s the true meaning of Christmas for me this year.

I can’t think of anyone I would rather spend Christmas with than you. I feel blessed as if I have been given a great present.

Christmas time is a great time to be your boyfriend/girlfriend. I get spoiled by you a lot anyway, let alone at Christmas time.

Having you lets me be sure that I won’t be lonely or unloved this Christmas, just like having Jesus lets me be sure that I’ll never be lonely or unloved any time of year.

My feet may get cold, but my heart will always be warm with love for you.

Good thing I have you as my own personal heater.

Even though you drive me crazy sometimes, you can still drive me wild too.

You are my true love and I am blessed that I won your heart Merry Christmas

Christmas Wishes Messages, to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

This Christmas is Special for me, I am having a special person to think about Merry Christmas my love

Love is heavenly and Christmas is an heavenly Festival So I am having great pleasure to wish Merry Christmas Merry Christmas sweetheart!!

You are my love and hope, Everything seems fine when you’re around. I hope this love will be forever. Merry Christmas dear.

Merry Christmas Card Messages, to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

My Christmas is more colorful on this year Because this year I am having your love Merry Christmas My Dear

Merry Christmas wishes to a special girl, Who has stole my heart. Enjoy Christmas with party and dance

Christmas brings be happiness not because I can celebrate, But I know it brings happiness and cheers to my sweetheart Merry Christmas My Dear

Merry Christmas Cards Messages, to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

For the most special woman in my life, Who love me unconditionally, Who care for me Who cherish me Merry Christmas!

I may not always say this but I want you to know that you’re the most awesome person I know The person who captured my heart And imprison me in her heart. Wishing you the best Christmas ever!

Christmas Thank you sayings

Merry Christmas Cards Messages

We may not be together this Christmas But just remember that in my heart You will always be around Together, by heart and soul, we will celebrate Christmas Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas Greeting Messages, to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

This Christmas, I’m sending you a LOVE CAKE baked with: 1 cup of love, 2 cups of trust, 1 cups of devotion, And a dash of charm, Merry Christmas, enjoy your gift!

This is but a message. These are but words. But these spring from core of my soul To wish you all the best this season holds. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Merry Christmas Love Quotes for Him or Her.

Tonight I will dress up and look very pretty for you. I want you to look at me and feel glad to be my boyfriend. I want us to hold hands and wish each other a merry Christmas with a kiss.

Merry Christmas Messages Card, for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

There have been many tests to our love, but it is all over now. We are happy today and I want you to come to my house and welcome Christmas together. I love you

Merry Christmas Messages, to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

You make me happy in many ways, but tonight you only need to be with me and welcome the son of God in our hearts. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Wishes Messages, for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

Merry Christmas Greeting Messages

I love Christmas because everybody is peaceful and love is everywhere. Let us be happy and together tonight. I love you. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Love Quotes

The best thing about Christmas is to hug you, looking at the sky and watching the fireworks. Thank you for making me the happiest girlfriend of all. I wish you a merry Christmas.

Christmas Messages for Friends and Family Members.

This year I have the best gift ever. I have you in my life! Merry Christmas!

We met, we fought, we conquered, We are stronger for all the challenges we faced getting here. May our love grow stronger the more Christmas seasons we spend together.

Christmas Love Quotes for Girlfriend or Boyfriend.

You are the Christmas present I’ve wanted all these years. You are perfect just the way you are. Have a beautiful Christmas.

Christmas love messages for boyfriend

At first, it was you and me against the world. Then the world realized we were meant for each other. Let’s celebrate this love by having a great Christmas together.

Christmas Greeting Card Messages, for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

Christmas comes once a year, but please know that I cherish you every single day no matter the distance between us.

Christmas is always so special because we spend it together. Merry Christmas, darling!

Christmas Messages, for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

If Christmas love and happiness were snowflakes, I wish you a blizzard’s worth of them this year. Here’s to many joyful Christmases to you my love.

Christmas love messages for girlfriend

Christmas is a time for reflecting on the blessings we have received throughout the year. You are my number one blessing since the day we first met.

Christmas Cards Messages, for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband.

I’m so blessed to spend Christmas with you! Merry Christmas, my love!

Hope you enjoyed these awesome Merry Christmas Wishes Messages. Please Don’t forget to share merry christmas messages for friends or family. lover to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of new year wallpaper 2018 as well.