Friday, November 18, 2016

Whatsapp Status For Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Last Updated On: 2016-11-18T12:05:38Z
Whatsapp Status, Romantic, Impressive From Heart, I Love You Whatsapp Status For Boyfriend, Romantic Whatsapp Status, Whatsapp Status For Boyfriend Love, Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend Love, Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend

Status for Boyfriend, Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend, short whatsaap status



💌 Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you

💌 Sometimes I wish I could read your mind. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth.

💌 It feels so good to wake up with you in the morning.

💌 Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects.

💌 You can replace me, but u can't replace the memories you had with me.

💌 A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

💌 Every love story is beautiful, but our is my favorite.

💌 Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

💌 Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has lots of money.

💌 All I really want is for u to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright.

💌 It would be a waste of dream... if you are not in Dream...!!

💌 The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.

💌 Being faithful to your boyfriend or girlfriend should be common sense.

💌 How can u believe on the word 'believe', when there is a lie in the center.

💌 Spend life with the people who make you happy, not the people who you have to impress.

💌 That awkward moment when you start liking your best friend's girlfriend.

💌 My girlfriend is like a fart. I always pretend she is not of mine when out in public.

💌 I am what I am.. I will never try to be someone else to impress you.

💌 You can take me as I am or you can watch me as I go!

💌 Love is like a baby, it needs to be treated gently.

💌 "Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason."

💌 A life without love is like a year without summer.

💌 Roses are red, violets are blue, love never crossed my mind till the day I met you.

💌 Love is like a rubber band you need to hold it from both the sides by two people. When one leaves it hurts.

💌 You are not ready for your next if you are still trying to impress your ex.

💌 Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.