Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thank you Status, Short Thank you Quotes

Last Updated On: 2016-11-08T12:00:11Z
Birthday thank you quotes, funny thank you quotes, thank you god quotes, thank you quotes, thank you quotes for friends, thank you quotes for teachers

Thank you Status, Short Thank you Quotes




Thanks for truckloads of good times.

You've always believed in me. Thank you.

I like being your friend, despite your weird habits.

Friends like you are people I can always depend on.

I don't know who I would be without friends like you. Thank you for letting me be myself.

Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you.

You always know how to make me laugh. Thank you for being my friend.

Whenever anything happens, the first thing I think of is telling you. That's the sign of an awesome friend.

Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.

Some people can't go a day without coffee. I can't spend a day without my best friend!

I look forward to every second I spend with you—you make this city so much more fun.

I'm so thankful for our friendship—you are awesome!

Thank you quotes


You're my best friend and don't you forget it!

How did I get so lucky to have a friend like you?

Your friendship means the world to me. Just wanted to let you know.

We go together like peanut butter and jelly!

You are the best. I'm so very glad I'm friends with you.

Thank You Messages and Friendship Day Wishes

Sometimes I feel that you are my guardian angel. If you are, you are doing one hell of a job. Thanks, mate!

You've stuck by me through so many ups and downs and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you. Happy Friendship Day!

Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thanks for adding truckloads of joy and happiness in my life, everyday. Happy Friendship Day.

As far as I'm concerned, every day is Friendship Day because every day I get to be friends with you.

We have done everything together since childhood. Today I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I look forward to sharing many more of life's lovely moments with you.

Even though we've both changed a lot over the years, I still feel that I am as close to you as ever. Happy Friendship Day.

Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we've had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you?

The best thing about friendship is that there are no debts to repay, otherwise, I'm sure I'd be in the hole with you. Happy Friendship Day, buddy!

I just wanted to let you know that I think you're a remarkable human being. Happy Friendship Day!

You are so unique and you see the world in a special way. I'm glad to have you as a friend.

No one else gets me quite like you do. You're awesome.

I've always felt so loved and appreciated by you — thanks for sticking by me even when it was hard.

It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.

Thank you god for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.

Thank you god for waking me up today and giving me another precious day of life.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Thank you quotes for friends


A warm thank you.. For all that you do for me.

For your patience and caring, i just want to say: "Thank you".

Thank you for listening to me.

No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.

Thank you for staying by my side even though it tried to push you away.

Thank you for your lovely wishes it brought smiles to my eyes.

To my friends thank you for being there for me.

Thank you for all the special things you do .

Dear past, thaks for all the lessons. Dear future, i'm ready.

It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.

Thank you for being my friend.

The sun will not rise or set without my notice, and thanks.

Just a "thank you" is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.

Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.

If you don't thank god for every smile, then you have no right to complain about every tear.

To say thank you, is in recognition of humanity.God, i want to take a minute to simply say: "thank you for all i have".

thanks to my family and friends who made my day more special than it is with your wishes. I am thankful to god for the years he has given me to be wiser in life

Is very lucky to have the group of friends and family that I have.. Thank you all for making today so special..

Wishes to thank all my family and friends Who stopped by to show me love today. You have all made this an amazing day! Thank you all so very much. I love you

Thank you for helping us make this very special day of ours so memorable! We do appreciate it!

I wish I could tell someone how thankful I am for them because they helped me smile through the tears when I was falling apart. Thank you.

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.

I just want to thank you for what you taught me; to love, to be wise and serious and the most important, to reach my aims.

Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!

I could never be a member of a single party. I want the best of all worlds, thank you.

Well, there's not a day goes by when I don't get up and say thank you to somebody.

I'd like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.

Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.

Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.

Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.

I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.

Thank you for making me feel popular. Seriously, without you, people who "like" just about anything I post on Facebook, I'd feel like a pretty big loser.
Quotes Android App
Quotes Android App