Saturday, November 19, 2016

Collage Life Quotes Status, Shorts Status

Last Updated On: 2016-11-19T18:25:46Z
100 College Quotes and Sayings, College Friends Quotes, Short College Life Quotes, College Life Status For Whatsaap Facebook,

College Quotes and Sayings, College Friends Quotes, Short College Life Status,


Famous Lines and Quotes about College


1. “College is the best place to enjoy life happily, nothing else can beat that.”

2. “College is not preparation for life, College is life itself.”

3. “College isn’t the place to go for ideas.”

4. “Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.”

5. “Now, I am going to start with my professional life. I just wish all my friends and acquaintances all the best for their future endeavors. I hope to stay connected with you all. God Bless you.”

6. “College is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.”

7. “Ultimate truth of college life. if a girl loves a boy, no one knows except the girl. and if a boy loves a girl, everyone knows except the girl.”

8. “In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.”

9. “Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts.”

10. “College is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane.”

11. “If you have a college degree you can be absolutely sure of one thing. You have a college degree.”

12. “College has given me the confidence I need to fail.”

13. “Hard work never killed anyone, but I don’t want to be the first.”

14. “College is the place where you live your life to the fullest.”

15. “Colleges don’t make fools, they only develop them.”

16. “College is a refuge from hasty judgment.”

17. “Taking awful cold medicine as a kid taught me how to take shots in college.”

18. “Love letter Have a sweet school & college memories.”

19. “A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library.”

20. “I only want to write. And there’s no college for that except life.”

21. “Life is different than teacher, A teacher teach lesson & then keeps the exam, but life keep the exam 1st & then teaches the lesson.”

22. “Fathers send their sons to college either because they went to college or they didn’t.”

23. “Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors.”

24. “The purpose of the university is to make students safe for ideas – not ideas safe for students.”

25. “42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.”

26. “College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year, just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night.”

27. “It takes most men five years to recover from a college education, and to learn that poetry is as vital to thinking as knowledge.”

28. “I have never let schooling interfere with my education.”

29. “A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in the students.”

30. “No man should escape our universities without knowing how little he knows.”

College Life Status for Whatsapp in English


31. “Wow now I’m a graduate. Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains.”

32. “College professor – someone who talks in other people’s sleep.”

33. “Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.”

34. “College is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.”

35. “Right now, you might think popularity is everything. But just remember, you can`t put "popular" on a college or job application.”

36. “I may not be perfect, but I’m always me.”

37. “College campuses were once a hotbed of political activity.”

38. “One of the great mind destroyers of college education is the belief that if it’s very complex, it’s very profound.”

39. “The things taught in schools and colleges are not an education, but the means to an education.”

40. “The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle.”

College Memories Quotes


41. “One funny thing about college life is that, teachers make you sleep during day and friends don’t let you to sleep at night.”

42. “Everybody who is incapable of learning has taken to teaching.”

43. “What else is there to do in college except drink beer or slit one's wrists?”

44. “I was a D student in high school and on the dean’s list in college.”

45. “Reading a book and having to re-read the same paragraph over and over because your mind is somewhere else.”

46. “I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back.”

47. “In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.”

48. “Ever since college, I make friends. They get married. I lose friends.”

49. “If the college you visit has a bookstore filled with t-shirts rather than books, find another college.”

50. “I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back.”

Missing College Days Quotes in English


51. “College is fun as long as you don't die.”

52. “Today was my last exam of last semester and now my college is officially over. And I am an MBA now. I dunno whether to smile or to feel sad, But I choose to be happy.”

53. “Take a limitation and turn it into an opportunity. Take an opportunity and turn it into an adventure by dreaming Big!”

54. “A college education shows a man how little other people know. Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself.”

55. “A whale ship was my Yale College and my Harvard.”

56. “I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.”

57. “Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student.”

58. “Auto correct is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.”

59. “Christ, seven years of college, down the drain.”

60. “You see, in this country are a number of youths who do not like to work, and the college is an excellent place for them.”

Best College Girl Quotes in English


61. “Hug a stressed college student. It helps a lot.”

62. “I can't take anything you don't give me. Stop giving me power over your life.”

63. “Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.”

64. “Elementary school = 50 friends. Middle school = 30 friends. High school = 20 friends. College = 3 Real Friends.”

65. “Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.”

66. “I only want to write. And there's no college for that except life.”

67. “Bill Gates has enough money to send every single 18 year old in the country to a 4-year college.”

68. “One day a boy bunked a college. Now that day is known as ‘Sunday’!”

69. “I really want to learn, but college won’t let me. I guess I will be down the local library come Monday morning.”

70. “The important thing is the educational experience itself…how to survive it.”

Best College SMS in English


71. “The chief value in going to college is that it’s the only way to learn it really doesn’t matter.”

72. “A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don’t have a J.O.B.”

73. “A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car, but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.”

74. “Does college pay? They do if you are a good open- field runner.”

75. “The sex is definitely part of college life.”

76. “Not drinking in college was the best decision ever!”

77. “College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable.”

78. “The simplest college boy is now familiar with truths for which Archimedes would have given his life.”

79. “If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.”

80. “A college education shows a man how little other people know.”

Funny College Whastapp Status in English


81. “Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.”

82. “Everyone can pass college, most just don’t feel like it.”

83. “Education is the best money making ritual!”

84. “Don't do drugs kids. There's a time and place for everything. It's called college.”

85. “A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.”

86. “College is thousands of dollars but pizza is only like ten so what is the obvious choice here.”

87. “College is important, but saving money can be even more important.”

88. “College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?”

89. “College is like a fountain of knowledge – and the students are there to drink.”

90. “Things taught in college are not education but the means of education.”

Entertaining College Humor


91. “College life is that part of your life that you are going to relive in your memories till you breathe.”

92. “80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn’t read.”

93. “I are a college student.” This is how stupid some college students are.”

94. “Everyone can pass college, most just don’t feel like it.”

95. “Dear twin sister, I'll take your french final if you take my math final? Sincerely, college here we come!”

96. “While I was (in college) I was exposed to this world that I didn’t know was possible.”

97. “To be a 'Good professional', always start to study late for 'Exams'. Because it teaches how to manage 'Time' and tackle 'Emergencies'!”

98. “Before college, I didn't know what I was doing with my life...now I'm confident I have no idea what I'm doing.”

99. “For college seniors there should be a week of being allowed to cry. Just break down and cry because you are scared and don’t know what’s next.”

100. “School for 12 years, college for 4 years, then you work until you die. Cool.”